It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building set to begin on WTC site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

From the BBC
Building is about to start in New York on the skyscraper which will replace the destroyed World Trade Center.

Building set to begin on WTC site

Conflicts plague WTC Project

What do you think of the design and all the problems?

Shouldn't the financiers just let the architect just do his job?

[edit on 4/7/04 by Hyperen]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I like the design better than the first proposed designs they were just plain bad. It wouldnt have been My first pick for the design though I like the size but dont think it will fit well with the rest of NYs skyline. Im sure I will like it more when the building is done and I have time to get use to it.

Yes the financiers need to just let the architects do there jobs

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here's my question, today they lay the cornerstone, will the capstone read cryptic NWO messages like the DIA capstone? Hmmmmm, I'd like to see what profound statements were etched in rock this time.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here's a link from NY1.com -
NY1 News - Cornerstone for the Freedom Tower is placed.

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA. Happy 4th of July, everyone.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

EDIT: I got caught up in the patriotism that I forgot to say that I also think that the financers and all of them should just let the architects do their job. In all of the time wasted in arguing, the Freedom Tower could be built without problem. LET THE ARCHITECTS WORK!

[edit on 4-7-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Contruction has begun. The 20-ton block of granite was laid as a cornerstone of the Freedom Tower.

How long do you think this building will last as the tallest building in the world. I mean how long before someone else builds something taller.

news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

join