It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most bizzare haunted week of my life. "please read"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Ok so to start this little forum post thing. I would like to say I am new here but i have been reading for a while. Im going to type this as fast aas posssible for I haave a lot to say & please do not bash me on words not spelled right.

Ok so to start this. Where I live "small town" in TN. Everyone knows storys about our local middle school to be haunted by a supposed ghost. To make it worse the school is walking distance away from a WWII graveyard. My friendd and I both LOVE to ghost hunt. So we decided to break into the school "after hours" we have done this before a few times so it was nothing to excitiing. We heard some noises foot steps, doors shutting, echoes in the gym, etc... We didnt really see anything but we feltt the feeling to leave. So we did.

After we left we decided to walk to the graveyard to see if we could see any spirits or ghosts. The graveyard is surrounded by woods and trees "as i imagine most are". We stood at the front next to the grabble walk way. My friend Matt started "comunicating" or atleast trying to. We didnt see or hear anything, so we decidded to leave but before we did i decided to snap a few pics with my cell phone. after a few quick flashes we started seeing shadows toward the middle next to a tall tomb stone. the figgure we seen was moving slowly and about 6 feet tall "my hieght" We both just starred in amazement & we noticed something "crawling" at the VERY BACK next to the tree line. I stayyed quite and Matt started saying are you seeing what im seeing & i described it perfectly. We both were watching the same thing. Needless to say we walked out as fastt as we could.

Setting on a curb at the bottom of the scchool next to the road we stopped to go over what we just seen & go thrrew the pics i took. It is about 3:00 - 3:30 at this time. I noticed it on my phone as i was loooking threw the pics. I looked bac towards the graveyard and noticced a VeRY dense fog floationg over the road coming towards us. I do not know if it came frrom the graveyard. When i seen it, it was almost 20 - 30 ft away. I decided to take pics of it. oh bw the pics i took in the ggraveyard shoowed nothing except a red dot. "no joke" i zoomed in on it and it was an exit sign. I imagine it was a sign from a closes by store or something. anyways the fog "broke up" after thepics werre taken. So we decided to get bac to my place before anythign else weird happend.

THIS IS WHEN THEFREAKY STUFF STARTS HAPPENING!

Walking home we felt as if we were being watched. I thoght it was normal considering we were both scarred. I live in an aprtment complex btw. As we were getting close to the apartment we were hearing weird noises. It continued as we walked upstairs. finally making it inside my brother is on the couch asking us whatt we were doing outside. He was hearing the noise as well. So matt & I walkled down stairs and looked around we noticed one of my neighbors had left a toy cash register outside. It was constantly making the "cha ching" sound. weird part is it was turned off. We left it alone since it wasnt making noise while we were around it. As we were walking back up the ssteps it started making the nooise again. We ignored it thinking it was broken "which is why she put it outside" Matt lied on the couch and sttarted dozing off. I got on the phone and went into the hallway. The phone cuts off gets staticy and al the annoying stuff aa phone does. I finally get off and decide to go up to my grandmothers wh lives in walking distance. As I walk back down the hal way i hear matt yell. I ask him what append he said the tv turned on by its self. I thought he was plying a joke. I went into the kitchen to grab a quick drink. "my stove s turned on - AL THE WAY UP" I urn it off and we finaally leave.

Now we are finally up at my grandmothers. We finally decide to fall asleep after alking about everything that has happend. I lay my phone down and lay on the couch, h is on the recliner. My phone TURNS ON and starts takking pics by its self. I freaked out like i have never freaked bfore. I pick it up and hold it. It still takes piks. I turn it off again. It turns back on and takes more pics. I take the battery out and throw it in the kitchen. t does NOT turn ack on lol.

So i decide to get a nother cover. I walk intoo my grandmothers bed room. As soon as i do the tv turns on & is turned all the way up. "the tv does noot have a remote" i turn it off. grab the cover & go back to go to slep. while im laying down it turns bak on. i go and turn it down but leave it turned onn.

I wake upu the next morning Matt & i both have horrible bac pains. The next few days we both "seperately" experience weird things. Like being watched, tvs turning on. being touched, just wird stuff,. We do no hang out while this is going on. about 4 days after. I wake up in the middle of being a sleep. rol over and see the most bizzare thing ever. Imaginee the shape of a fish for a head. with a smile that looks like a slanted check mark.a mix between arms and fins for arms. i didnt see its feet but it had a long headd and long body. big BIG eyes. it was about 4 ft tall. i scooted to the other side of my bed and it was still there. it didnt move or anything. I tell myself im dreaminig and its not there. i close my eyes and bam its gone. I havent seen it since.

That night i go to matts house and tell him about everything that has happend. HE says the same thing happend to him. "not the weird alien creature thing" That night we are setting on his porch looking at the star trying t figuree out what happend. A HUGE BLCK GIANT BIRD flys from the back of hs house over our heads and goes past the trees. we freak out. its wings were about the size of a car. and iit only flapped once.

that night we look up stuf about what we seen and come across weird fictional birds. I see a link about the illumanati or howver its spelled. i read up on it and get even more paranoid. mysence of being wattched is hightend.

about 6 days after everything we go to anoher graveyard beside the apartments i live in. he is trying to talk to theem again and we get nothing. we expected to get smacked hit or something considering all that happend. He keepss saying if something is here give us a sign. as we give up hope and go bback we see 2 white horses ru across feild. stop and stare at us. they start stomping and making loud noises. we took it as a sign but a sign of what idk.

After having months to think about it. I think we angerd the spirits when we visited theschool & the graveyard. think the fog i seen was the spirits following us back home. I think it made it into my home & was messing with everything as we went into its home and messed with it. I think it was takin pics of us " my cell" like we did it. I think it warned us withall the tv turning off and touching to not bother it again. we were both haunted for a week "exactly" I have no idea hat the creature standing over me was orhat the giant bird was.

I loked itup and the internet said the creature was an alien. i paranoid friend said it was " i forgot the name " but was a sign of humor & creativity. Ever since that week. i have been a strong believer of ghosts. Aliens &the government folowig me. I have read upa lot about ailiens and government secrets. IFeel that they know that i know. & are keepin tabs.

IDK i know i prbably sound stupid but this is all true. the only other STRONG ghost thing i encounterd was wen i wasin middle schol like 10 years ago was anoter friend and i were playing hide& seek and while he washiding and i wasooking or him with the ligts out. We both seen a whit shadw figure walk acrss the room and disapear next to thecouch.

AGAIN SORRY FOR MS TYPING> I WROTE THIS IN A HURRY!

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON ALL OF THIS. =]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
THERE ARE PHENOMENON WHICH CANNOT BE EXPLAINED. HUMANS A STUPID BEINGS NOWHERE NEAR THEIR POTENTIAL.

DIFFERENT FACTORS, SETTINGS ATMOSPHERE,BOUNCING ENERGY BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER ENTITIES CAN PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH WHAT SOME DISINFORMATION AGENTS WILL TELL YOU IS THE FOURTH DIMENSION.

IT IS POSSIBLE YOU WERE CONNECTED WITH SOMETHING APART FROM MONEY, TV, AND MCDONALDS EMOTIONS.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
when you woke up to the creature were you paralyzed at all?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Why not ask if they were filled with immense power

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No actually. I was able to freely moved. I was pausd for a bit out of shock, but i im pretty sure i was able to freely move. When i realized what it was that i wasnt dreaming. I did scoot to the other side of the bed. So i dont believe i was.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

filled with immense power..?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

because my memory makes no reference to any accounts of people waking up to a creature in their room and suddenly feeling immense power.

i have however heard of people waking up to a creature and not being able to move.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I suppose you have also heard of FEMA

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

what would fema have to do with it lol

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think, that something indeed followed you home to scare you, and apparently it worked.

new topics

top topics

join