It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libération (Prominent French newspaper) hosts WikiLeaks mirror: Statement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Soficrow
I think your opinion that the Rothschild's DON"T control the paper is incorrect...
in any event the OP is clear it is a warning to the papers motives
37 percent means that there are people on the board who vote just as likely with the Rothschild's as not
also huge chunks are voted proxy too who controls those?
don't know?
that is OBVIOUSLY the way it works in any shareholders meeting.
I don't see your point at all.

look at how the yakuza control companies with seven percent
you send in a yakuza to thew shareholders meeting
every one votes the way the yakuza wants

happened here in Canada to magna
the Russian mob bought a couple of percents....guess who is the boss

the Rothschild's are major players in the UBER mafia...
hell they with their banking buddies control the whole US
which is why you just gave them all your money

Soros is also linked to Asange and he has been a Rothschild protégé since the war.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: clarity

edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Virtually every business and organization has connections and loyalties, most suspect. I do not dispute that - nor am I trying to support Rothschilds or anyone else except the idea of anti-censorship and an open society.

I have no doubt that the Uber-Rulers routinely war between themselves, pulling coups and takeovers about which we remain totally ignorantt. I also am absolutely certain we are drawn into those frays, just as routinely, under-informed and manipulated, to take a stand on one side or another. pah

...Sometimes the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Whatever may be going on behind the scenes, it's still us against the big guys (all of them), and I still think it's wunderbar that WikiLeaks has another mirror. All those mirrors WILL serve to keep each other in line.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

soficrow, i'm afraid you do not have a clue about the situation of politics & media in france (there are no independent media in france ./ french sheeple is harder to control than us sheeple, all the media have been took over by weapon sellers since end of the 80's).

this hosting of wikileak by liberation is a POLITICAL move intended to the french sheeple. they need the french sheeple to keep sleeping while they are putting the loppsi2 set of fascist law. so they talk about this instead of talking of loppsi2. (you can not debate this coz u do not know)
They do not care about your freedom.

as for a summary of where we stand :

* wikileaks has a lot of MSM attention
* wikileaks is funded by soros
* wikileaks has its domain name in switzerland, (haven of banksters even hitler would not touch)
* wikileaks is webhosted by rotchild
* wikileaks has only released shallow crap (so far, i still hope they'll prove me wrong)

we have a lot of smoke for not much fire...

wikileaks is (so far at least) no more than a distraction for the sheeple, theater... see anon they are now losing their time & power publishing useless cables about money laundering in nigeria..

edit: so u may not write n.i.g.e.r.i.a in this board ? u ats guys have some learning to do about regex

edit on 11-12-2010 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They will surrender once the censors begin attacking...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join