It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody remember "Orgy"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I've been on a rare rock spree to night, and I just rememered the group "Orgy" and decided to dowload "Blue Monday".

Anyways, Orgy was kinda "da Sh*t!" for a while, but they became has beens pretty quick, I don't know if they even came out with second album. does anyone know what made them fade out so fast?

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I liked a lot of their songs, Revival #ing rooled. If I was gay I'd be all over Jay Gordon

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Orgy WAS the greatest!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I listen to the one Orgy cd I have every now and then. No idea though what happend to them. As theshadowknows said, they just faded away. Another 5 hours at work to kill. Ah something to research.

Scott

4 years is a long time thier last two albums. Maybe a little to long. Maybe Bobby Hewitt wanted to pursue oo many side projects.

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by 71LSPC]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Blue Monday is still one of the greatest tracks ever recorded IMO. Still a great band to listen to. Good to go back to their albums sometimes, and remember the times.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The name rings a bell.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Orgy has some awsome songs..... However their movie for Blue Monday is just downright wierd.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Orgy- I give them an A! Thank you for reiving my intense love for 90's rock....aaaaa...so much rushing back...Presidents of the United States of America....Powerman5000.........Soundgarden.....Savage Garden........Wallflowers.....NSYNC....I mean...I never listened to NSYNC!!! hahahhahahha

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If you like Orgy you might want to check out a band called Zeromancer aka Orgy Jr. (the Eurotrash album more so then ZZYZX).

top topics

join