It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

panic attack followed by weird tooth formation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So, about 4 nights ago i had a terrible panic attack after waking up from a dream i can not remember after about an hour i fell back to sleep. next morning i realized my mouth was extremely sore and when i brushed my teeth there was a lot of blood, i also felt a sharp jagged shape thing stabbing my cheek. when i touched back there my tooth had grown a sharp edge?

i dont know how the hell this happened but its painful as heck wondering if anyone has ever had an experience like that or maybe it was just from me grinding my teeth in my sleep.

i guess it doesnt matter just wanted to see other peoples opinion who knows maybe its aliens implanting chips within my molars

i also feel extremly weak after this
edit on 11-12-2010 by sephto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It sounds to me like Bruxism...

Bruxism is an unintentional habit that can occur during the day or during sleep. Allthough the exact causes of teeth grinding are unknown, most experts believe that bruxism is related to increased psychological stress and anxiety.

Meaning a panic attack can actually lead to bruxism...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This has got to be the strangest thing.. can't say I've ever had anything like this happen to me. Maybe get it checked by a doc

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnnytruth
It sounds to me like Bruxism...

Bruxism is an unintentional habit that can occur during the day or during sleep. Allthough the exact causes of teeth grinding are unknown, most experts believe that bruxism is related to increased psychological stress and anxiety.

Meaning a panic attack can actually lead to bruxism...

I agree with you on this. It sounds to me like maybe the OP was having a bad dream ( perhaps caused by stress in their daily life) and were grinding there teeth.... And I would speculate that the blood and the sharp point on the tooth came from grinding them so hard that they broke off a part of their tooth.

it is possible that that broken piece cut their gums causing the bleeding, and perhaps if they did not find that broken part of the tooth it is because they swallowed it in their sleep (you would be amazed to hear of all the things people tend to swallow when then sleep.).

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Its called your wisdom tooth.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

i got my wisdom teeth out long time ago

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sounds like you broke/chipped a tooth in your nightly grinding, and the sharp part you speak of is the chipped side.

A dentist will tell you more...and take your money.

MM

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You were probably grinding your teeth when you were asleep and chipped it. This happen to a girlfriend of mine one time. I really doubt aliens implanted your molar. Trust me you are not that important.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sephto

Yup

I agree with the above posters.

Do you also get headaches or feel fatigued in the mornings- Feeling like you didn't get a good nights rest?

ETA: Never mind after rereading your post you kind of answered my question.

i also feel extremly weak after this

edit on 11-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I had the 'weird tooth formations' years before panic attacks foisted themselves upon me.
Getting them fixed with a retainer, hah.
I can't prevent the attacks, though.

top topics

join