It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Time To Speak Up – Part Three (ANON EXPOSED)

page: 1
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Time To Speak Up – Part Three (ANON EXPOSED)


th3j35t3r.wordpress.com

“You can learn many things from children-how much patience you have for example.”-Franklin P Jones

4Chan/Anonymous/AnonOps

UPDATE: Anonymous/4Chan = not so anonymous after all, bad skills Mr Alex Tapanaris: (link tracking not allowed)/fByvaU OMG you dudes really R skiddies! lol Clean your metadatas ladies!
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well here you have it... th3j35t3r has dumped secret chat logs from the anonymous crew. Though speaking the same language, he seems to have a point.

Especially this one...


Is Anon going to applaud me for exposing their private conversations the way they applauded Assange for exposing the State Dept’s?


It's hard to have a war in the wild west... and it's more of the wild west still on the internetz, than it is an industrial military complex.

th3j35t3r.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Excellent topic..and the quote you highlighted is perfect.

It is way passed time these pranksters are recognized for the immature pests they are.


+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
SECRET IRC CHAT LOGS !!!!!!

You do know that an irc chatroom, unless invite only. is public?

And you don't think that with a chatroom name like #anondown people wont know it's going to be full of related talk?

Secret chat...

Hrmm, yes I see the correlation between leaking government documents (That are not meant for public viewing) and posting freely available chatlogs of an open and public irc chatroom. Indeed he is truly fierce.




posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
Excellent topic..and the quote you highlighted is perfect.

It is way passed time these pranksters are recognized for the immature pests they are.


The line the person in the OP's link claims to prove this is from someone asking "Could they be real hackers from 2600?"

So, make of that what you will.

Besides, anyone who is anyone knows already 99% of the people in 4chan are scrip kiddies these days.

I blame the internet.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
S&F Great job... I am neither for or against anyone in this so called "cyber war" we are currently faced with. Chances are when the dust is settled we will find out ANON is a bunch of kiddies doing things that they do not even understand or that they actually are a group of Uberhackers taking down governments one key stoke at a time. One way or another great topic very interesting. AND I am dying to see the outcome of the war...

Johnny



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   


SECRET IRC CHAT LOGS !!!!!! You do know that an irc chatroom, unless invite only. is public?


read



Is Anon going to applaud me for exposing their private conversations the way they applauded Assange for exposing the State Dept’s?


I would of never knew what they were talking about if he didn't post the transcript, the same with wiki and the cables.


related
dc406 (dot) com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=446: operation-payback-dialoge


kind of related plug
www.abovetopsecret.com...



edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: plug



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka
 


Well, anonymous are vigilante, and backstabbing. They do whatever they want.
Review the rules of the internet.


+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is insane, when somebody stands up for the side you are supposedly on, you label them as the enemy. I have said it before, and I will say it again: Who cares if a certain person or group has the wrong motives, if the message they are sending is the right one?.. Do you people disagree that we should live in a free and prosperous world? Do you disagree that information should be available to everybody?

What makes somebody with "security clearance" more important than you?! They are humans born with the same rights and restrictions that you are born with, but because they promise you prosperity and safety, you let them do whatever they please.

Courage is lacking in our society, the courage to stand up and say; "I have the same rights as Rupert Murdoch."

You people live your lives in fear.

The only people more at fault than the people who have enslaved us are those who chose to live with enslavement.

Stop fighting your very own cause, realize these people are standing up, and by failing to stand up with them, you are no more than the cowards who got us in this mess.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I suspect the real hackers wouls avoid annon like the plague.....
However, it is still heartening to see young people, (if they are yungsters)taking up cyber arms in defense of free speech.
SOMTHING US OLDER PEOPLE SEEM TOO TIMID TO TRY>
is it because we are wiser?or is it because we are simply afraid to stand up and be counted?
I see no real opposition to the gov boys forming in america yet. Not even in cyber space where nothing is real....
The kiddies, misguided though they may be, (maybe somebody should give them the benefit f some)they are fighting the GOOD fight as they see it.
I find this totally heartening, and though they are not being as effective as they might with some guidance, they are doing something....not just pissing and moaning over their freedoms going down the drain.
Id bet they are an international group too...! this is even more encouraging,they really are showing us oldsters up you know...
fear of loosing what weve got, fear of jail, fear of eveything binds us into immobility and inaction.
Go Annon Go!



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Did you guys read the link? I'm guessing not.

The irc transcript is about them trying to find out who the jester is because he attacked wikileaks. Read the related link I posted as well
edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)


www.isdpodcast.com...
Some level headed talk on this matter
edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas


SECRET IRC CHAT LOGS !!!!!! You do know that an irc chatroom, unless invite only. is public?


read



Is Anon going to applaud me for exposing their private conversations the way they applauded Assange for exposing the State Dept’s?


I would of never knew what they were talking about if he didn't post the transcript, the same with wiki and the cables.


So? Did or do you actively go into so called anon channels to get this info? What, you want them to tweet it or put it on facebook?

I rekon there's been a few odd conversations held in ATS Chat. Maybe someone should post them in public, to make you feel secure should in the future, anyone from ATS go and do anything.

My point is, there is a difference between having to go into an office and listen to people discuss world politics - and having secretiv discussions aired in public.

You think this is some sort of 'leak' in it's own right - it's not.



related
dc406 (dot) com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=446: operation-payback-dialoge


kind of related plug
www.abovetopsecret.com...


Sorry if I don't really wish to go to an obscure website you feel needs obfuscation in order to link here.

I'll pass



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
Did you guys read the link? I'm guessing not.

The irc transcript is about them trying to find out who the jester is because he attacked wikileaks. Read the related link I posted as well
edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)


www.isdpodcast.com...
Some level headed talk on this matter
edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)


No it's not? It's about them trying to find the guy they're being targeted by in the blog, the same guy who runs the blog that the OP linked to.

It's nothing about who attacked wiki leaks. It's about a group of people on irc talking about anon being targeted by this guy and them trying to find out who the guy is - even the blogger states this.

Oo
edit on 11/12/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
So? Did or do you actively go into so called anon channels to get this info? What, you want them to tweet it or put it on facebook?

No because it's not me and they can post where they like, I want nothing to do with these ddos attacks.


Originally posted by badw0lf
I rekon there's been a few odd conversations held in ATS Chat. Maybe someone should post them in public, to make you feel secure should in the future, anyone from ATS go and do anything.

They're trying to find info on the guy why shouldn't he post about it?


Originally posted by badw0lf
My point is, there is a difference between having to go into an office and listen to people discuss world politics - and having secretiv discussions aired in public.

Sorry I don't understand


Originally posted by badw0lfYou think this is some sort of 'leak' in it's own right - it's not.

I never said it was a leak, I do think it's amusing and it shows how they work.


Originally posted by badw0lf
Sorry if I don't really wish to go to an obscure website you feel needs obfuscation in order to link here.

I'll pass


look at the url......see two symbols that when put together make a smiley?
dc406.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=446
peration-payback-dialoge



To quote the other pastebin... "and if we attack him, we'll be the bad guys We don't want the media to pick this up Good thing is, attacking him would not bring publicity up, so no press."


*I did not think that link would work
*


Originally posted by badw0lf
No it's not? It's about them trying to find the guy they're being targeted by in the blog, the same guy who runs the blog that the OP linked to.

It's nothing about who attacked wiki leaks. It's about a group of people on irc talking about anon being targeted by this guy and them trying to find out who the guy is - even the blogger states this.

Oo
edit on 11/12/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)


Yes he attacked wikileaks and anon are attacking him. You only read that one post on his site didn't you? Didn't follow my kinda related link for more info either.

warintel.blogspot.com...
The first google result for "the jester V anon"

Got a question, How did you guys manage to get pandalabs to take down the interview they had up?
img6.imageshack.us...



edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: yeah

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killface
This is insane, when somebody stands up for the side you are supposedly on, you label them as the enemy. I have said it before, and I will say it again: Who cares if a certain person or group has the wrong motives, if the message they are sending is the right one?


I have to disagree there. I mean, the American government is protecting you all against terrorism meanwhile they invade your privacy. Therefore, the message they are sending is supposedly right, yet they're doing everything wrong.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
99 million edits. You have no idea what you are talking about.

The end.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
where is part 1&2



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Killface
 




then for the sake of argument. you wouldnt mind me showing up at your house and going through all your mail?



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


really



SheScreamsMyName check my kinda related link or just browse the site posted in the op
edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because:


edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because:


edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because:


edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because:




posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by badw0lf
 


really



SheScreamsMyName check my kinda related link or just browse the site posted in the op
edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because:



Looked at the site, tl;dr

anyway, this topic is a hoax, you're piggybacking off it.

groovy

edit on 11/12/2010 by badw0lf because: grr



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join