It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama VS. Wikileaks? Whats The Deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
O.K. I am going to keep this short and sweet here. I would like to point out also that this thread is in no way ment to be trolling of any kind. With my personal opinion on Wikileaks aside and with my tin foil hat locked securely in the closet.

What is the deal with absolutely nothing being said or actively done by Obama on the Wikileaks situation? We all know his administrations stance on it. Yet here we are what 2 weeks in and mums the word? Is he really that much in over his head that he is afraid to approach the subject? We all remember other topics that have come up in his presidency like the world trade center muslim site issue where within hours he was speaking off the cuff. On something as important as this why nothing? I would ask why no one in the msm would pick up the ball on asking his opinion, but we all know the answer to that question. So shoot what you got, whats your thoughts on this?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I bet he doesn't want to draw any more attention to it. You'd be suprised at the number of people who still don't know what Wikileaks or Julian Assange is. Out of 8 people last night, ZERO knew about Wikileaks. The second the president opens his mouth, however, that could change... you might have 1 or 2 hands raised at that point... once FoxNews covers it... heh.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Obamas got his own problems right now, his legitimacy and respect as president is hanging in the balance right now.
He made a short speech tonight, then turned the podium over to Bill Clinton to talk about the tax cut issue, saying he had to go meet his wife for the Christmas Party.
Republicans never respected him, now his own party doesnt even respect him.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Yep, especially if it's not scripted and teleprompted. He has a bad history of making comments that come back to bite him. It is strange that his script writers haven't whipped something up by now though.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Nice thread

I was wondering that one week ,till today many world leaders and politicians speaked about this issue but he is quiet .Very strange and weird.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

I have heard it mentioned by other people they would rather see Bill Clinton back in office so I think that kind of seals the fate for Obamas future, unless he can pull something major out of his hat. Whats that movie Mr Deeds, "never underestimate the sneakiness" !!!

new topics

top topics

join