It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA player Ron Artest Unknowingly talks about Mars colonization?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
As I'm sure man of you have heard/read about us having secret bases/colonies on mars and the whole jump-room thing, I came across this mini interview in nov2010(pg960 Maxim magazine with Ron Artest. Here is a the snippet I thought was interesting.

Maxim: If you came in and edited Maxim, who would you put on the cover?

Artest: I would have to put Shin Shin(a Chinese pop singer)on the cover. And I would want to do a story on Celine Dion, cause I love Celine Dions's voice.

Maxim:Have you ever meet her?

Artest: I would love to meet Celine. I need to meet Celine Dion. I've been trying to meet her for three years. Every time I try to meet her, they always send me a phone number that somebody on Mars answers. I'm tired of speaking to people on Mars.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Haha you're kidding right?

He meant "no lights on upstairs" sort of thing. I hope you're pulling my leg.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
Haha you're kidding right?

He meant "no lights on upstairs" sort of thing. I hope you're pulling my leg.

If it was true that we actually have established colonies on Mars for the elite like some think do you not think that Celine Dion (arguably the most beautiful singing voice on Earth and Uber rich) would not have a spot up there?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by up up and away

Talk about a smoking gun!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Thats a joke right?

Don't tell me your serious.......

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a galactic war over celine dion? it could happen.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

I admire you sarcasm and wouldn't normally make this subject my first thread
but I've had a few molotov cocktails and I know for a fact that there is a ton of truth hidden in plain sight if you are open to it.
edit on 10-12-2010 by up up and away because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

i beleive such things are possible, but i'd honestly think that sports stars and pop stars are far to dumb to be trusted with such info.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So Hows That Talking to Mars thing working out for you Mr Artest?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not that I would have came to this thread hoping for meaning by the title alone, however, I feel you should be ashamed by posting a misleading title. You knowingly took a snippet of satire and took it out of context and for what? To get a laugh to go with your buzz? Stick to Below Top Secret with the silliness.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by up up and away

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

I admire you sarcasm and wouldn't normally make this subject my first thread
but I've had a few molotov cocktails and I know for a fact that there is a ton of truth hidden in plain sight if you are open to it.
edit on 10-12-2010 by up up and away because: (no reason given)

You know...your not supposed to actually drink those things...your supposed to light the top cloth bit on fire and toss it at something you hate..

I think you need to engage in the critical thinking...

btw, Men are not actually from Mars, and women are not really from Venus...it was just a fun euphamism..not some sort of code.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I will never forgive Ron Artest for as many BAD 3 points shots he put up in the playoffs when playing w/ the Rockets...

we lost the playoffs just cause of him...
he thinks hes funny
hes not...

lame thread...
if it wasnt crazy and implausible I would puke all over this thread

xoxox

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I do remember reading something about a Mars Base, reading that there were various creatures living on Mars, as well as various mutant humanoid creatures. There is apparantley a base there, and they use a kind of teleporter to get there. From what I can tell, I think our Solar System has a very interesting history, however there seems to be something that happened, something that was perhaps a kind of disaster. You should check out the correlations between the latitudes and longitudes of the pyramids on Mars, and how they line up to the constellations like the ancient pyramids - The Mars "pyramids" apparantley line up to the Pleaides Star Cluster, and the Pyramids of Egypt have been shown to line up to the Orion Star Cluster. There are many references to flying machines in ancient scriptures, references to travel to other planets and such things like that. I think that there is a huge "hidden history" of Planet Earth, and there must have been some kind of a war, or some kind of mistake, and for those reasons, the truth has been hidden from us, especially the truth about our origin as a species.
edit on 11-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join