It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All you V for Vendetta

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyoureyes2theworld
well maybe you should get off your ass and make something happen with those taxes? haha you may vote and tell me that you tried to make a change about you having to pay for my marijuana but always remember that we vote but money, greed, and power decides what happens with the laws past in this country. also i dont see you on the street corner with a sign.

Said a whole lot without saying much. Seems a rampant act lately.

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by nerbot

Bring it...am I wrong in saying that there are too many people on here promoting violence at the expense of other people carrying it out? I can take the feedback for better or for worse..

Quite possible the best thing said here tonight. It sums up everything that is trying to be directed in a short, simple question. No you are not wrong but the behavior should be expected, yes? Can't say I am surprised anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

I guess it can...thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You should understand the man, you can't ask teenagers to move out of their houses, start working and start protesting.

And even i get tired of seing replies from kids (although i am a kid ...) just wanting to show off and reply with childish words ... + kids in threads always want to start a fight with someone or make fun of someone or just make a thread into a big pile of ****.

You can check this, all the big threads with lots of content always turn out good because kids don't read too much and when they see a big post they imediatly leave the thread without leaving any replies.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Relax.. Grab a drink.. Go get laid.. All that stress will give you a coronary or a stroke..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Dude, you are on so many government lists that Obama couldn't fit them all in his briefcase.

I'd be worried that you might end up in a survival situation before the SHTF. If they don't come for you before the main event, you'll be one of the first to expect a visit in the aftermath.

Don't get me wrong, I admire your style and substance, and in fact I wish I could be as hardcore. Unfortunately, I live across the pond, where our ability to defend ourselves is minimal--zero, and we are far too damn polite to moan or complain about anything unless we happen to be in university (it becomes fashionable to be a protestor in uni).

Plus, we like our status quo. Bit of X Factor on a Saturday night, knowing that in the morning we can wash our cars and mow our lawns and trim our hedges, all the while avoiding conversation with our neighbours and secretly coveting everything we don't have.

We won't know what hit us.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Its wrong for you to make sweeouing statements about peeps, you dont know us...
Many people stand up for non violent direct action and get arrested for it... Maybe they just dont fnd the point in braggin about it...

kx

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I happen to talk an excellent game sir. The kids are rioting and the CIA is mirroring wiki leaks. You seem content with the system, or stupified maybe. Pay taxes, work. Sure theres a grain of truth to it. Hard work pays off, look at the body builders. But its the way of things that such V's will happen. In my case it was indoctrination failed.

With the advances in science and technology should I have to work a 40 hour week? and sit here defending the tax and monetary system whilst stamping on the welfare abusers? It's really not hard to be better than a dole bludger. Lets understand where we are and what we're talking about. Drugs money sex, Dirty money syndicate

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

edit on 11-12-2010 by PeasantRebellion because: Wasn't productive or very nice.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is America. Only a small percentage of people will fight. Thats why we are doomed.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

how can people who sit at a computer complaining, complain that other people sit at their computer complaining rather than taking action.

for a start you have no idea what people do when not on their computers, you are making assumptions, and your not the only one, i have noticed there are quite a few people assuming that nobody does anything, but the question is, how the hell would you know what people do when not posting here.

you could be accused of doing the same, just sitting at your computer moaning rather than taking action, but then i would not assume such things to begin with.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Someone did something...
Gunman doing something

happy now?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

how are you linking this thread to that incident?

please explain i do not understand. the only link i see is a V for vendetta, why is it linked to this rather than the film?

how do you know the person who did that even read this thread? and how did the O.P. make him do the act?
i only see the O.P. talking about taking action, which could mean anything. to me it meant protesting or raising awareness, not going into schools with guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join