It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had 5 Questions to anybody what would they be????? Sorry repost because not appearing in newt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If you had a chance to ask 5 questions to anybody and they have to answer the truth. Who would it be and why??
They can be dead but have to be real and you can split the questions. So you can ask one for five different people or all five for one or a split
Will add my questions later. looking forward to your input.
If others want to try and answer the questions feel free
Take care Regards

Why dont some threads appear in new topics? It is really starting to frustrate me.
Here is the original
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If this appear on new topics please post in this one ,thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Good now it appears they need to sort this shshshiit out... Anyway look forward to your questions.. Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

1. Why did you start 2 threads instead of "alerting" about the initial one to sort it out? (up top under "flag it")

2. Why have you replied to yourself instead of using the edit function?

3. Why have you used swearing when you know it's against the T&C?

4. Is that your house in your avatar?

5. What is your biggest secret?.

Cheers and welcome to the madhouse. Where in the UK are you. (number 6 ;-)
edit on 10/12/2010 by nerbot because: stuff

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

1. Why did you start 2 threads instead of "alerting" about the initial one to sort it out? (up top under "flag it")
Ok am new here did not notice that, thanks

2. Why have you replied to yourself?
Easy way to add

3. Why have you used swearing when you know it's against the T&C?
Did not swear was just a jumble of letters and felt agitated because this has happened more than once

4. Is that your house in your avatar?
No not my house is part of a bigger picture which I have yet to correct. I understand it needs to be a certain size just have more important things to do

5. What is your biggest secret?.
Well it would not be a secret any more if I told you now , would it?
So that is all your questions used up then?? Just like Aladdin with his Genie. I will tell you what, will let you have another 5 free of charge
........ Take care
reply to post by nerbot

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I would ask 4 questions to Hugo Chávez Frias, president of the now dying Venezuela:
1) Why don’t you get an education instead of trying to end with it in Venezuela?
2) Why are you such a bad loser Hugo Tantrum Chávez Frias, not even your Cuban witch doctors can cure you from that?
3) Why are you such a hypocrite making Venezuelans hate each other while stealing the wealth of our Nation?
4) Why don’t you just drop dead and take all your Cuban Voodoo crap with you to the grave?

And finally to the Venezuelan people who elected him, since I was 9 at the time:
5) Did you really think a criminal could lead a country based on democratic principles?
That last one is up for a vote since we venezuelans love elections. So SI or NO?

new topics

top topics

join