It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Press Conference: Clinton deflects question to Obama: Obama leaves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
During an Oval Office press conference regarding the new tax ideas voted on in congress, both President Obama and Bill Clinton fielded questions from the press. Bill Clinton actually took a majority of the questions and had a scary good knowledge the tax/economic situations in America.

When Clinton is asked what he advised Obama to do regarding taxes and other issues. Clinton refused to divulge the information, and the question was directed to Obama...who promptly fixed his tie, and responded "I have been keeping the First Lady waiting, im going to headout."

Clinton took questions for another 30min....in the Oval Office.
Press Conference Vid

Skip to 9min mark

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

I wonder if his teleprompter wasn't working.
Bill Clinton doesn't seem to need one. Although Hillari should use one.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Existing Thread is this-a-way ---> www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the Latin term is Threadus Existus

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
man...had to stop at the :30 second mark for a few moments just for nostalga sake. I miss Bill.
good economy, actual fun scandals, .com boom, generally liked across the world...

Just felt the need to remark on that. Hopefully Clinton will talk some sense into Obama about this tax nightmare proposal. I know he is going to bring up his hallelujah moment when he faced down and called Gingrich's bluff...see if Obama can learn from the jedi master.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I just have to ask what is an ex pollie doing in the oval office answering question on current policy?
Maybe in the Fox studio but the WH ??
That's just odd...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
oh well...thread already exists.
incidently...fox viewers...whats is with the big red and yellow flashing ticker saying ALERT ALERT ?

Fox is seriously jumping on the subliminal terror messages, aren't they.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Although I don't normally go here (ploitical issues), Obama should have had this talk with former Clinton like almost 2 years ago.

I'm curious as to why all of this "new" discussion is so publicized--is the POTUS finally losing his ego?

I'm now at the 80/20 rule with the former Pres. Clinton whereas before I was more in the 40/60 range.

In the end, it demonstrates that experience, real intelligence, charisma, and whatever kind of heart/passion (good/evil) matter in the Office.

edit on 10-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Deflect question?

he didn't deflect jack! seriously...what bullocks.

The question was..what did you tell obama on how to strategically work with opposition
Clinton said "I aint sayin"
Obama said "I aint sayin...time for some pork chops".

of course they aren't going to tell you the secret playbook on how to do political stuff...like asking the opposing team at a football game what plays they are going to run and when...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
man...had to stop at the :30 second mark for a few moments just for nostalga sake. I miss Bill.
good economy, actual fun scandals, .com boom, generally liked across the world...

I actually miss Clinton. I know, I never thought I would say I miss a former president. However, at least he seemed like he was in charge. I hate what happened in Waco, but I agree with how they handled the Elian Gonzalez deal. There was good and bad all around like with any other president.

He was and is just another CIA puppet. At least he made you feel like he was on your side though. He represented the kinder gentler shift to the NWO.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

I actually miss Clinton. I know, I never thought I would say I miss a former president. However, at least he seemed like he was in charge. I hate what happened in Waco, but I agree with how they handled the Elian Gonzalez deal. There was good and bad all around like with any other president.

He was and is just another CIA puppet. At least he made you feel like he was on your side though. He represented the kinder gentler shift to the NWO.

Everyone is a CIA op, or a NWO puppet, etc...it is a common conspiracy retoric tripe that keeps actual discussions supressed under a pile of crazytalk about reptilian royalty and other such crap.

The president is just a man elected by the people to be the mantlepiece. He has control over some things, and other things that go beyond a 4 year need to know, he is left out in the cold.
Of course any true powers higher than the POTUS would have a keen interest in keeping perpetual mistrust in the government by the people..one thing you do not want is a functional and united government that may challenge authority. the POTUS needs to be constantly under attack by the people he rules to ensure maximum destability on all levels.

Clinton...no way in hell he was anything beyond what he simply was...however, I imagine plenty of "leaked" stuff came out to make people start immediately undermining.
Name one POTUS that wasn't called a NWO agent..
Eventually you will see the true movement behind the shadows...if you ran tomorrow and run, guess what...you would suddenly in conspiracy circles become a NWO/CIA op

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Everyone is a CIA op, or a NWO puppet, etc...it is a common conspiracy retoric tripe that keeps actual discussions supressed under a pile of crazytalk about reptilian royalty and other such crap.

Come on you know I am not the reptilian royalty or one blood line type.

I say Clinton was a CIA puppet. That is probably a bad wording. I think it was more like they owed him a favor for staying quiet about Mena. Clinton has been the target of a lot of attacks. As was outlined in the book "Blinded By The Right" most of them were fabrications fostered by rich conservatives pissed that Bush Sr lost. In my opinion they were pissed because they didn't see what was going on behind the scenes.

Barry Seal is estimated to have transported billions of dollars worth of coc aine through Mena. That doesn't even count the other gun and drug smugglers coming through there. It was all done on a "closed" military base that was officially state property. The state police investigated the place but kept getting run off the trail.

Now Jesse Ventura has admitted that there are CIA operatives in state government. They are put in positions inside the govenor's mansion. I don't find it hard at all to believe the CIA approached Clinton and told him about Mena, but told him that if he helped in this matter of national security they would help him.

I wouldn't find it hard to believe that the CIA was involved in Ross Perot running as a spoiler. Perot was involved in an attempt to take over a CIA front company in the late 1960s. He was then asked to work for Nixon and Kissinger on "P.O.W issues" in Vietnam. He was part of Reagan's President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board and financed many "off the shelf" missions for Oliver North. According to Iran Contra testimony Ross Perot was part of a CIA plot to pay $1,000,000 each for hostages held in Iran. The DEA was to be the middle man. (It was reported in the LA TImes on May 15 1987.) Ross Perot would later hire CIA and FBI agents to help him win defense and intelligence contracts for his companys. One of these employees was David Szady.

WIth the results of Desert Storm many people thought that Bush Sr would win despite the economy. If it was time to pay back a favor to Clinton, Perot would be willing to help out. He ran using "his own" money and took 19% of the vote. Enough to cost Bush the election and help Clinton win.

A lot of presidents have worked closely with the CIA. George Bush Sr was the head of the CIA. Gerald Ford worked as a FBI informant on the Warren Commission. He also was a defender of the CIA destroying evidence and misleading the comission. He even admitted that he changed information in the report to make it fit the official story.

I am not a reptilian believer, but I do believe that there are human forces we can not see tweaking the out come as needed to fit their goals.

Clinton...no way in hell he was anything beyond what he simply was...however, I imagine plenty of "leaked" stuff came out to make people start immediately undermining.

Like I said, I believe a lot of things said about Clinton are bull. A few conservative millionares and billionares were pissed that a Democrat was in office and attempting to do things like provide free health care while raising taxes. They went out of their way to smear his character in the press.

Maybe I am wrong though. Maybe Clinton did just happen to pick the exact year that Perot's hatred for Bush boiled over. The stars may have just lined up perfectly, but I doubt it. Clinton raised taxes, Bush said we would have too. Clinton signed NAFTA, after Bush started it. Clinton did bring some good things to the country. However, he also continued a lot of the same old policies.

I believe he is the best president I can remember. I was too young to really remember Reagan.

I see the movements in the shadows. Anybody that doesn't realize that the same CIA and FBI guys keep popping up in adminstration after administration is blind. The Bush family tried to actively overthrow the government with the help of other industrialist. There are a lot of people working to turn America in to a facist nation. They want to control or domestic and foreign policy to ensure their own wealth at the cost of the average American.
edit on 11-12-2010 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

fox viewers...whats is with the big red and yellow flashing ticker saying ALERT ALERT ?

The news stations do that each time a cat gets stuck in a tree.
Seriously .. they should save the 'news alerts' for terrorist bombings or wars breaking out or something. CNN and MSNBC does it too. On slow news days you get 'ALERT ... high speed car chase through the back roads of Texas ... ' it's beyond silly and annoying.

top topics

join