It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Star Child Researcher Lloyd Pye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is fresh off the press, so I have not watched it yet. But, knowing Lloyd and his theories, I'm sure this will be good for conversation. It is an 80 minute, 'off-the-cuff' interview. It's late for me here so I have no time to watch it now.

Here we go:

Lloyd Pye Interview

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for calling attention to this, very interesting.
The interview was recorded in Oslo on October 16, 2010. At least it says so in the introduction.
Everything that Lloyd Pye says here comes over as truthful. Before being permitted to comment on the Starchild case everybody should be required to listen to this interview in its entirety :-)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Correction to my comment above:
This interview is not only interesting, it is SENSATIONAL!

I had heard about the Starchild skull before. But too many lies and unsubstantiated opinions are clouding the view. Nowhere did I find such a clear presentation of what this is all about as in this interview.

The technology for uncovering the entire DNA sequence of a fossil has only become available in 2006. And only in 2009 has it become (somewhat) affordable. Recently PARTIAL results were obtained for the Starchild skull. And if Lloyd Pye is not simply a flat out liar (for which there is absolutely no indication) then this is news that will truly change our understanding of life.

Lloyd Pye is in the progress of raising the money needed to do the full DNA sequencing. I am sure he will succeed. And once these results are on the table we will have irrefutable facts.

This looks VERY promising. For me, the Starchild skull has just graduated to our best hope of scientific proof for alien life.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thanks for a very thought provoking and interesting video. For me though it was great up until the point where he suggested that all life of this planet is genetically engineered. He went too far at the point, I am though eager to hear the final results.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Risco

For me though it was great up until the point where he suggested that all life of this planet is genetically engineered. He went too far at the point, I am though eager to hear the final results.

The 2nd half is a great laff and commendable for Pye restraining himself from begging for a whole 24 minutes. That's a first!

26 minutes and he's proclaiming what Nature can or can't do and dismissing the inter-disciplinary history of science as 'wrong.' "Nature can't do that. They say it can and they win and they're the boss." He sounds like a child. It's like that scene from Spinal Tap when he's showing the amp dials that go to 11.

Pye has this skull with no practical provenance. One test shows it's human on both sides. Medical and forensic experts identify it as a human skull with congenital progeria or brachycephaly. His second test allegedly can't identify the nDNA. In the interview he adds a hearsay account and throws in some Powerpoint slides that he's written himself judging by the painfully leading comments under the graphs.

Is any of that enough to throw out centuries of study and the incredible advances in recent science? He's gone from an interesting looking skull to all life on Earth being genetically engineered by aliens! And he wonders why he's not taken seriously?! If he had a qualification in anything loosely associated with science or that indicated he was capable of rigorous study, maybe he'd wouldn't sound so absurd?

It's over ten years and he's never ceased asking for more money. The dog's always eating his homework. The pesky scientists are always persecuting him. The results are 'just around the corner, honest!' He's a pseudo-scientific chancer who's probably still hawking his skull in ten years. Early this year, he was 'on the edge' of 'proof' and just needed more money. 3 or 4 long threads full of defenders and sock-puppet accounts and here we are again...Pye wants more money and he's 'nearly there.'

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted about the Star Child DNA results:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Very interesting results, but sadly no one is really going to take him seriously. The way he talks makes it sound too much like he just went around to all of these different testing places and kept throwing out the evidence until he got the evidence that "he wanted". He speaks too much about what results "he wants" and "hopes for", which makes everything sound incredibly biased towards the result that it is the skull of an alien hybrid. The way he also arrogantly claims that "nature can't do that. It just can't" will also hurt his credibility.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how much people focus on silly details of Lloyd's case, (such as the way he talks about science) the skull has more tangible and substantial evidence than anything we require for the death penalty. This thing is a real skull, real, not human and probably further away genetically than we are to Neanderthals or Denisovas. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater just to save science from eating crow.

new topics

top topics

join