It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After killing 100 People in a airport, I wondered (CHINA VS USA) WAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
As people screamed for their lives at an airport as I rammed in with an automatic rifle shooting down people like a zombie, I wondered when will war start between the U.s and china? Although, this may be a year late the scenario that I brought up was in a game called modern warfare 2. I doubt if it will make any impact to those, but the visualization of the game was vivid.

Obviously, these are two contending super powers for the world. But, I will be clear, I feel that we are almost at the state of poverty as Russia is. In other words I believe we are heading towards a broke country and the statistics we are given are far greater than what the media saids. The unemployed has dropped to about 9%. But I wonder if they even include those who were so struck with poverty that they had to fell through the statistics.

I am concerned about the growing tension between russia, china, and Us. I believe people forget how fast things can change in politics and I believe that is where the problem would lie in, politics. Politics can create war, end lives and make poverty. What is going to happen in our future>?

People blame a lot of issues on religion, but from my point of view religion was used against humanity because that religious person had a huge amount of political power. In conclusion, politics kill.

: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

When it comes to the super powers war will be waged from this point on economically....when it comes to smaller countries those will be fought via weapons...Right now if Russia weilds a boat load of power due to the huge oil reserves and China buying up half of the mideast will also have a huge share of oil in addition to precious metals...that's how they will crush us...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Economically speaking why have these powers not do so? They hate our (u.s) guts, why not

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

At first i was like WTF? When did that happen? but i finished reading.. You might want to make that clear in your headline

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

They don't need to at this point...China is now the biggest exporter of crap and we are the biggest importer of China's crap...I would say they are in the lead...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

It's not even that they don't need to go to war with us. It's that they CAN'T. Not Russia, and definitely not China.

Those two are the least of my worries right now.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

agreed...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Seems like OP has a sick fantasy he wants to indulge in one day.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
it seems russia is not in the grip of poverty as you state op. their economy is in growth to the tune of around 7%.
this is a very good indicator as to the state of their economic health. they have vast amounts of resources coupled with an infrastructure built up in communist times that did not put them in any financial disadvantage.
they have oil,gas,forests to name but a few.
i feel they have been discreet as the rest of the global community have been running around like headless chickens.
a question for you. how would you or anyone else on here feel if through default the chinese decided to sell the debts owed by the usa to russia? now if this was possible then the cod 2 scenario could very well be possible.
f

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
it seems russia is not in the grip of poverty as you state op. their economy is in growth to the tune of around 7%.
this is a very good indicator as to the state of their economic health. they have vast amounts of resources coupled with an infrastructure built up in communist times that did not put them in any financial disadvantage.
they have oil,gas,forests to name but a few.
i feel they have been discreet as the rest of the global community have been running around like headless chickens.
a question for you. how would you or anyone else on here feel if through default the chinese decided to sell the debts owed by the usa to russia? now if this was possible then the cod 2 scenario could very well be possible.
f

Thank you so much for your info. Obviously, my government does not inform me about the state of economy of other super powers. Although, I do wish I was far more well aware than my government has kept me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

hello jr
could you speculate on my question? i feel this could be an important point if viable.
furthermore in certain circles of reliable intel i have been told a number of times over the past 20 years that all the steam railway stock from at least 60-70 years ago are safely stored inside tunnels protected with large mounds of earth or inside tunnels within mountains. with a healthy supply of coal, the former soviet union could have the advantage if an emp attack were to happen within their airspace.
regards f

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I believe we have a lot of friction within the world. at least with the global economic issue. Which would probably be a westernized issue more so than other countries. I feel that we are at a strange point in history. Selling the debt to russia would turn the world around. Has a debt that large(during the time) been turned over in the past?

Wikileaks has the U.s scrambling. I think you can feel the shift of thinking amongst the world. I know here in the U.S there is. I am just waiting for the final ticker for panic.

I also think a war is to begin because no king/province/ruler/emperor has kept their power intact for more than 500 years. I believe that is also a historically accurate. U.S number is up IMO. We need a spanking.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

i know of no other debt that large, perhaps the uk paying the war debt from both world wars to the usa. approx 1-2 years ago we satisfied one of the debts. perhaps a drop in the ocean compared to the us debt/deficit.
i think the major fubar here was the aggressive foreign policy which seems to have gone well beyond cordiality.
i wouldn't like to see any retribution on the folks over your way for the actions of the few.
i agree with you that a change of sorts is in the air. i just hope those in power desist from throwing their dummies out of the cot.
maybe just maybe the few are realising that what has easily been attained can just as easily be taken away.
delicate imes indeed.
regards f

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
spelling delicate times indeed!
my bad
regards f

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What I am willing to accept is a war against the west, period. This includes england/U.k as well. If you are going to wage war with the west you might as well keep both allies busy at the same time so they cannot support each other.

My biggest concern is that we live a life of leisure. America does not know pain nor does it. Waging urban cities, drug lords, terrorist are really our only problem. Honestly, that is not much when you compare to the sufferage that Africa, south america, Middle east.

The far east has their problems too. We civilians live like fat pigs. Even some of the wiki leaks may hurt some people that I know. Sad to say the little guy always have to hit underneath the belt

as far as prophecy goes I foretold that a bomb was to hit NYC. I believe this has been stopped or adverted due to Middle east issues.who the hell knows what is going to happen. China could probably hack our nuke missles and send them back to us.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What I am willing to accept is a war against the west, period. This includes england/U.k as well. If you are going to wage war with the west you might as well keep both allies busy at the same time so they cannot support each other.

My biggest concern is that we live a life of leisure. America does not know pain nor does it. Waging urban cities, drug lords, terrorist are really our only problem. Honestly, that is not much when you compare to the sufferage that Africa, south america, Middle east.

The far east has their problems too. We civilians live like fat pigs. Even some of the wiki leaks may hurt some people that I know. Sad to say the little guy always have to hit underneath the belt

as far as prophecy goes I foretold that a bomb was to hit NYC. I believe this has been stopped or adverted due to Middle east issues.who the hell knows what is going to happen. China could probably hack our nuke missles and send them back to us.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

seems like software is becoming the preferred weapon of choice in our time. i feel the starting point from where it will escalate will be an incident in the middle east rather than start with the superpowers. i may be wrong.
regards f

new topics

top topics

active topics

join