It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cure for Aids may already be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
this is a theory i heard from a couple of my freinds and do not know the tru origin of it but would like to ask your opinion on it and if you know of any other information on it. My freind was saying that the goverment (did not specify of which country) already has a cure for Aids but lets on to researchers and hospitals that i does not in order to keep earth from over population. This theory i think is a bit vague and could have stemed from a theory about any uncurable illness, but i wanted to ask what you think of this and if you have heard anything about it?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
delete

[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I remember watching a Chris Rock special on HBO, and he thought that if the government has or will ever have a cure for AIDS, they won't give it to the public. They will sell things that help the AIDS, but not completely get rid of it because the government is still mad over all of the money they lost on polio.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
abovetopsecret.com...
ATS very own report on the subject. i wouldn't say we have a direct cure on aids, but i can be sure that the government wouldn't give the cure to the poor. this mass genocide on gays and blacks are really the shame of humanity

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This was a long time ago... probably 10-12 years ago, that there was a doctor who indeed find a cure for AIDS, but was discredited because it was a simple remedy, which means companies wouldn't make money.

The cure?

Anything taken can create an overdose, right? Well, this doctor found out that an overdose of naturally occuring vitamin C, along with something else to counter the overdose, actually rebuilt AIDS patients immunity systems, and allowed their bodies to fight off and kill the HIV strain.

If I remember correctly, this treatment lasted for one week, then a smaller dosage of the medicine for two more weeks, follwed by the patients drinking orange juice for a month or two afterwards. But, in essence, within the first week or two, patient was cured.

Now, this makes sense to me. Vitamin C helps our bodies immunity, helps replenish our immunity systems. It truly sounds as if it would work... but as I said, there's no money in it for the medical community or medicine providers.

top topics

join