It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this Brave 15 year old Stand Against the New World Order! Are you?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Standing up to the NWO? I don't think so, I think it's someone expressing their displeasure at the implemented cuts now that it's affecting them. Most university students go there as much for the lifestyle as anything else and a majority of the qualifications obtained will not benefit society. People argue that they have a right to education - for how long? The rest of your life? No matter what you wish to study?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As long as people dont make him a hero he wont be murdered by 17. GOOD FOR HIM!!!! Thanks Op!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Isn't the point of technology to make our lives easier/better? I don't know about you but the idea of machines doing our work seems like a good thing. It would just be another advancement.

I recently read that a high-calorie diet of meat allowed pre-civilized man the luxury of downtime. This meant they had the time to think up civilization. Think about where we are now as a species. If machines or other means of production did work for humans what we could come up with!

But, people just want to work, work, work. If you don't work you are useless. Work makes you stronger...blah, blah, blah. If only we could rid ourselves of corporations, money, the use of natural resources. I guess I'm a hopeless optimist.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by soupE
This kid is a Soros pawn

My sentiment exactly.

star for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PhillyisBoss

Also, in regards to your thinking of the Mark of the Beast as a "chip". You couldn't be more wrong, in my opinion. The Book of Revelation is allegorical and metaphorical. In it, the followers of Christ have his seal placed in their foreheads as well. Do they get a chip too? No. It's a representation of their thoughts and actions. Those who follow the Beast will show they do in their thoughts (forehead) and actions (hand). The same as the Christians. Also, I should note that a lot of scholars believe that Jon was referring to Nero as the Anti-Christ. Generations of people have thought that over the centuries that certain people were the Anti-Christ. Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Ghengis Khan...You get the idea I'm sure. I hope you don't think I'm talking down to you, because I'm not.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

What has Soros done wrong? He's a great philantrope. Soros donated 40 million $ to get rid of Bush, he's a bloody hero man.
i aslo think it's likely he have funded a good part of wikileaks through his "open society".
Just take a look at what this man has achieved in his life and the change he has brought around by taking money out of the corrupt system and distributing it to, imo, great causes.

Oh, maybe you're one of those LaRouche the Douche supporters... Just to let you know, they're insane.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'll reply to Space Cadet. You mention frontal lobe, and brain development.

I've seen kids much younger than I was, pretty much on par with adults. I've seen young kids with articulate speech. It's a bit off topic, but there is more going on than a developing brain. Anyway, moving on....

With all that's being said, it is a fact that we need to stand up and be heard in increasing numbers. After all, we do have destructive drugs given out like candy by our doctors, we do have the GMO food threat, we do have a corrupt FDA, we do have toxic chemicals in our food, etc. We do have something to fight for.

Troy

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

I do appreciate your unwavering optimism and belief in the good of mankind, but I'm not so sure the super tech you envision is the super tech we'll get. But i'll support your idea if you can support the concept of college education being the first industry to go "automated" as it were. We don't need buildings, campuses, classrooms, college sports teams, school boards, deans of colleges, etc. to educated people. It could all be done virtually today, via computer from the comfort of your couch for the majority of degree programs? Those that require labs can partner with local k-12 schools for space, time, and supplies.. We don't need paper text books..they can all be virtual. if this is really all about educating people, in an effort to reach technological advancements, and not just the perpetuation of the "economy of education", then wouldn't students and lovers of learning alike support this paradigm shift?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow, not many adults let alone 15 year-olds can speak in public with that much confidence and passion. If there were more people like him, governments around the world would be more in check.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Really? Go to YouTube and check out the 10 year old that talked to 20,000 adults at the Dallas independent school district conference...check out the 5 year old that read a prepared statement to his school board..they're everywhere and always have been. But I'd say it probably wasn't their public education that made them such great public speakers at such young ages.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

You made some good points I have seen this poster on this and other areas also very much either dininfo agent or a serious puppet! my inclination is also he/she is a pharma agent and/or lab agent!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9
reply to post by AndrewJay

You made some good points I have seen this poster on this and other areas also very much either dininfo agent or a serious puppet! my inclination is also he/she is a pharma agent and/or lab agent!!!!!!

Damn, Whyhi has been compromised...Code Green, Code Green!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetopsecret111

Sorry, you are a pawn for national corporatist rule of the US since you buy Apple computers.

That statement makes about as much sense as yours did.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13daf30be8b0.gif[/atsimg]

www.libertystickers.com...

And proud of it!

Thanks for sharing OP nice find, S&F.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

If you're American like me, this young man may seem wise beyond his years. I think that the accepted behavior of young people in the U.S. allows a level of immaturity not tolerated in many other places. I mean to say that perhaps this speech would bring to mind an American student of maybe 17 or 18 years old and is not representative of a typical 15 year old in the U.S. There is a culture based on arrested development here and one must seek out influences that support and nurture self aware thought and creative thinking. The sheer volume of dumbed down programing on television alone requires an enormous amount of focus to see beyond the ideas within it that are presented specifically to the typical youth in this country. Even if they don't watch much or any tv.

STH

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

I highly doubt this kid is anything to do with the Chem-trail myth, or some of the other things you implied. He is talking about the violent riots by children demanding what amounts to more welfare. He is smart, but brainwashed by fanatics.

If you can't see how they are brainwashing these kids into this, I don't know what to say. You have your blinders on.

These kids appear oblivious to where money comes from or that what they are demanding is not there to be given. They can't comprehend that there simply is no more money to give them. How sad is that?

Leave the Children alone. Let them be kids. Teach them to earn their own way, not to be slaves of the State and not to riot for handouts and entitlements they did nothing to earn. I suspect you will find a Welfare household if you follow him home or fanatical Parents who brainwashed him.

Reminds me of when the Weather Underground started up and how completely wrong that went. I'm sure you will find a fanatic or fanatics who coached him and are taking advantage of him.

Did you hear how he described the Police? They have turned him into a Bigot as well. A little snob who has never done anything to be a snob about, who riots for more Welfare money.

This has nothing to do with the NWO order as you intimate. That is ludicrous in fact. You are placing thoughts in his head and words in his mouth not even spoken by him.

I can't help but notice these Anarchists are lying on their website as well. Pretending they did nothing at the riots to cause the Police to resort to force. Bald Faced Lies in fact. Teaching Children to lie is not something to be proud of, but to scorn and ridicule. One thing that is always true of Anarchists is they never have an moral compass and will do anything to get there way. Nobody is fooled by any of that.

The truth here is these children have never been taught anything other than the World owes them a living and they want their candy and they want it now, even if they have to break the shop window and steal it, because the world owes it too them.

This kid is a future Bill Ayers and lets hope he does not kill any innocent people before he is through. He is being preened to lead violent Anarchists who don't give a damn about anything. Thank God most people can see through this for what it really is. Imagine how this looks to people with ethics and morals and who paid their own way. Rioting for handouts, get real! If you can't see through that

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This isn't the first time I've seen UK kids speaking like this. There was a video on the Ron Paul forums showing 3 kids that were even younger (10-12) saying the same types of things, less enthusiastically, but still expressing the same ideas nonetheless.

Someone else posted another thread about how the young and upcoming generation of American youth need bravery and guts and the organization to stand up against our own leaders. This is the kind of stuff I would like to also see from American youth. I know there are lots of people here too that are fed up but just watching and waiting to see what happens. We need more of these voices to be heard in the meantime. A retired CIA veteran, Ray McGovern said the 4th estate here has been effectively broken down and corporate media is more or less known as the joke that in all reality it is. Take advantage of that! The "iron is hot" as the saying goes. We've always had the power collectively if we ever wanted to demonstrate it, now we have it like we've not had it in decades and every voice crying out registers that much more clearly and strikes that much more of a nerve.

It doesn't take much but some courage to voice what you really think about government abuse and growing police state activities. That's exactly what all of us need to hear. All we hear from mass media and commercial sources is that everything is okay and a lot of nonsense about "issues" that don't even matter and need to be slapped right out of the mouths of corporate "reporters" or "journalists" or whoever is selling the garbage. All of us need this change, and by all of us I mean human kind as an entire race. If we all keep feeling and acting helpless and letting authorities trample all over what we know they shouldn't be, Hitler isn't going to be looking so bad anymore. If you think it can't happen here or that it won't happen again then you're just BEGGING for your crooked leaders to bend you over while you refuse to look them in the eye. Put your feet down, turn to face them right in the face, and don't back down. Millions of men and women have already died, painful bloody deaths to give us the freedoms we are losing now with barely a whimper. The least we can do is grow a back bone and give them hell every inch of the way, and push back when they push us. That's the least we owe our ancestors, and those families that don't even exist anymore, who gave their entire blood lines already to such a cause.
edit on 11-12-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by GlennCanady

These kids appear oblivious to where money comes from or that what they are demanding is not there to be given. They can't comprehend that there simply is no more money to give them. How sad is that?

Did you hear how he described the Police? They have turned him into a Bigot as well. A little snob who has never done anything to be a snob about, who riots for more Welfare money.

Agreed, the aggressive riots were pointless, so what if the tuition fees are being increased, its a loan that after 25yrs get written off whether they paid a penny or not and they only have to start paying it if they earn more than £15k ($30k) a year and only have to pay back 9% on anything they earn a year over that threshold.

Them rioters just heard a story without being bothered to check the details before getting outraged, i bet american students are looking on thinking "so what why all the fuss, you have it a hell of alot easier than us in paying for university education".

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join