It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this Brave 15 year old Stand Against the New World Order! Are you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+125 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Watch this brave 15 year old from the UK give a great speech about what the young people over there are doing against the new world order and their minions in the UK. They aren't going to take it any more. They know that their future is being stolen by the new world order that Bush, Obama, and the Royal family serve.

We are going to win against the new world order because of brave people like this teenager. How many of you on ATS are teaching others about the new world order and their scams such as chemtrails, GMO food, Fluoride, vaccines and so much more? If this 15 year old is saying NO to Tyranny, what are many of you waiting for? Are you afraid to be put on a "list"? Get some courage from this teenager and join us NOW! We need ALL of you in this fight against the new world order. I don't care if you're 12 or 112, if you can talk or move a mouse and type then you can help! Go get 5,000 friends on FB by adding 5-10 new people every day. Give out flyers in your neighborhood with websites such as this one and www.prisonplanet.com If everybody tells somebody new every day about the new world order, the new world order LOSES.

We are going to win this fight against the dark forces. And all the government trolls that have sold their soul to the new world order are not going to stop us! Keep up the great work everybody and NEVER stop teaching others about the satanic new world order that both Obama and Bush are puppets for!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

GOOD Lad!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This kid is awesome, maybe we can't all have this forum to express our views but what we can do is raise our kids to use their heads and think. Think about what's right and wrong and teach them while they're young. We live in a competitive society, and we judge each other according to what we have or don't have have. When we begin to help those that don't have and stand up for injustice then we will change lives. God bless him.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Starred and Flagged Glenn!!

John Adams said there are only two types of people in the world worth a hoot in hell: those who have the commitment and those who require it.

Nice to see our UK cousins standing up! What a kid!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am so glad you posted this.

I don't agree with the political/social position that this kid has taken, but I am in awe of his courage
and mental presence.

This young man, has got "the right stuff".

He is arguing that the govt. should not give less money towards his tuition.

I disagree, because, I believe that everyone, should pull their own weight, and provide for themselves and their families.

But, even though I disagree with the young man ideologically, I greatly admire his spirit, and the courage that he has to make a stand for what he believes in.

Thanks!
edit on 10-12-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Sorry to reply again, but I just can't get over that young man standing up and being counted. You are right, we aren't lost as long as we have kids like that. It isn't the issue at hand, but it is the guts that young man has to fight what he sees as a wrong.

We sometimes think of our kids as video-game warped lazy apathetics

This heartens an old fart like me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady

They know that their future is being stolen by the new world order that Bush, Obama, and the Royal family serve.

We are going to win against the new world order because of brave people like this teenager. How many of you on ATS are teaching others about the new world order and their scams such as chemtrails, GMO food, Fluoride, vaccines and so much more?

Some of your "facts" are just plain wrong. You would not have flouride in your water if LOCAL politicians had not approved it. I'm tired of hearing that the highest in leadership is responsible for the messes. It's just not true. It is people like your own next door neighbor who take bribes and who are looking out for self interests rather than the whole of humanity or having any concern for the planet.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

They know that their future is being stolen by the new world order that Bush, Obama, and the Royal family serve.

We are going to win against the new world order because of brave people like this teenager. How many of you on ATS are teaching others about the new world order and their scams such as chemtrails, GMO food, Fluoride, vaccines and so much more?

Some of your "facts" are just plain wrong. You would not have flouride in your water if LOCAL politicians had not approved it. I'm tired of hearing that the highest in leadership is responsible for the messes. It's just not true. It is people like your own next door neighbor who take bribes and who are looking out for self interests rather than the whole of humanity or having any concern for the planet.

Somewhat off topic,

This post is about the courage of a young adult speaking his mind to the powers that be.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The local people approved it because the District of Criminals gave them MONEY to do so. Evil comes from the top, but you right, we need to raise cain at the local level also. Fluoride to dumb us down is part of the new world order agenda though so I stand by that statement. So are the vaccines! Want proof? The Amish give NO VACCINES and have a 0% rate of Autism. We are now seeing about 1 in very 87 kids being Autistic in this country! I'm 46 and only had about 3 vaccines. When I was a child, the rate of Autism in the US was about 1 in 25,000 and now it is 1 in about 87! Again, Fluoride, Vaccines, and GMO are all part of the new world order agenda. They are dumbing us all down. They say that if you drink 1ppm Fluoridated water for just 10 years, you will lose 10-20 IQ points! Rsearch it for yourself.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
OK, open invitation to get shot at....

I've watched this vid a couple of times & feel compelled to play devil's advocate for a moment.

Yes, I agree with what he says, but there is something about the way he says it that doesn't sit right with me.
This is a fired up 15 year old voicing concerns that we all have about the disgraceful state of government worldwide. That's great, but he delivers his message in the manner of a politician addressing the house with a polished & well rehearsed speech.
This might sound like I have a downer on children having an opinion & voicing it loudly, but I don't. It just does not ring true to me, this performance doesn't sit right with me at all. Is it normal for a 15 year old to have such political vehemence?

If I was paranoid, I might even bring up the secretive, massively wealthy & government backed Common Purpose UK & its youth leadership training programme.... "training youngsters to be leaders in the post democratic era" whatever the crap that means??

But maybe I'm just getting old & my old bones are a lyin to me!?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Watch this brave 15 year old from the UK give a great speech about what the young people over there are doing against the new world order and their minions in the UK. They aren't going to take it any more. They know that their future is being stolen by the new world order that Bush, Obama, and the Royal family serve.

Glenn,

I watched the speech and admired the courage and conviction of the lad.

However, I don't know how that you are taking information for an isolated incident from what the teen speaks of and then connecting it to beyond this event, and kind of speaking for the boy about Bush, Obama, NWO, chemtrails, GMO food, etc....

Because of interest, I have flagged the topic, but I will await your response to connecting the teen to the extreme of anti-NWO. I know about the prison planet website, but what else led you to the conclusion that he is talking about TPTB other than the event in the UK?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
S&F friend!
It would be my pleasure to shake this kids hand if I could.
What a great speech for such a young kid.
There is hope is the feeling I get when I see these kind of things.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There's a thread already on this wonderful young man

www.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 10-12-2010 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Fluoride to dumb us down is part of the new world order agenda though so I stand by that statement

Fluoride doesn't effect your intelligence, especially in water that's fluoridated at 1 PPM

So are the vaccines!

Neither do vaccines.

Want proof?

Yes.

The Amish give NO VACCINES and have a 0% rate of Autism.

Amish get vaccinated and have autism

Prevalence Rates of Autism Spectrum Disorders Among the Old Order Amish

Why would you think they're not getting vaccinated? Regardless, you'll probably tie the Amish being vaccinated to them having autism as well, am I right?

Again, Fluoride, Vaccines, and GMO are all part of the new world order agenda.

Agenda to strengthen teeth, prevent disease, and grow crops more efficiently? Sounds like they are trying to improve the world...

They say that if you drink 1ppm Fluoridated water for just 10 years, you will lose 10-20 IQ points!

By "They" I'll assume you mean some random guy who heard it from a friend of his who read some pseudoscience and wanted to spread said pseudoscience around.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I have realized that our generation is the generation that does not put up with the Governments corrupt schemes.
I have realized that a lot of people, that previously had no knowledge of the Governments activities and gimmicks, have realized that this is not right, that we can no longer be ushered by the minority. We, the people are the Majority. We need to take back our rights, they're being drained away at an incredible rate. And it's all because the bastards who go home to a million dollar house, a nice car, a warm bed, want a 3 million dollar house, a nicer car and a warmer bed.

The thing is, people only hear about the negative things that we, the youth are doing today.
You only ever hear of teens taking schools hostage, stealing, rioting in the streets. None of the good stuff ever gets out to the wider media.

I've tried to tell my parents about what the Government does, what they're doing, how they've bought into the NWO. But they dismiss it, and start talking about how there day was. They don't believe what I tell them about the Governments gimmicks, because they're living a comfortable life, they say the gimmicks don't effect us. But what they don't realize is that the Governments been at work with their bull sh*t since they were small. And it's become the norm.

We have realized this, and I hope there is a revolution in the near future.

This kid is 1 year younger then me, I would love to see him in Parliament when we are a bit older.
He's got talent.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
OK, open invitation to get shot at....

I've watched this vid a couple of times & feel compelled to play devil's advocate for a moment.

Yes, I agree with what he says, but there is something about the way he says it that doesn't sit right with me.
This is a fired up 15 year old voicing concerns that we all have about the disgraceful state of government worldwide. That's great, but he delivers his message in the manner of a politician addressing the house with a polished & well rehearsed speech.
This might sound like I have a downer on children having an opinion & voicing it loudly, but I don't. It just does not ring true to me, this performance doesn't sit right with me at all. Is it normal for a 15 year old to have such political vehemence?

If I was paranoid, I might even bring up the secretive, massively wealthy & government backed Common Purpose UK & its youth leadership training programme.... "training youngsters to be leaders in the post democratic era" whatever the crap that means??

But maybe I'm just getting old & my old bones are a lyin to me!?

How old are you? I feel sorry that you've gleaned what you did from the discussion but can understand you feeling that you need to crawl back in your shell and fear such exuberance from the youth.

Me? I'll hand this lad one of my ARs and sit next to him in a foxhole. Hell, he'll probably have to keep me awake to stay in the game but I have little doubt that this young man is speaking for the future generations from a selfish standpoint. Even the youth are realizing how effed up things are and are sick of it! More power to him and those who listen and agree!

Without youth like this, we might as well give up and take our marks as cattle.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Im glad this video finally got some attention on ATS... I have posted it twice already and it has been pretty much ignored... lol... I guess its all in how catching a title you have.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Only problem? There are no "NWO" plans, as suggested by this OP, in multiple other instances, other threads. AND, I heard NOTHING, in the boy's speech, about "flouride", nor "vaccines" nor any OTHER crap red-herrings thrown up, by the OP, in subsequent posts, this thread (and elsewhere).

Fear mongering. Plain and simple. I suggest one has only to investigate this ATS member name, to discover an agenda.

The young man in the video? Sure. he has fortitude and spunk, to speak up...only thing is, what he is "defying" doesn't exist!! THAT IS, some "concerted plans", as the fear-mongers will have you believe. YES, if social disobedience is required, it is appropriate, when the "state" wields its authority inappropriately. Which is the situation that he was describing. (Though, we the audience, lack a bit of context, right? Need to find out what incident he is referring...the G20, perhaps? Or, something else?).

We saw that in the USA, also. In the 1960s, for instance. Social disobedience, against ever-encroaching violations, and pushing of boundaries, of civil rights. Those struggles are eternal, and vigilance is required. In free societies.

Now....since the boy really didn't mention "flouride", my allusion here to the story of "Don Quixote" bears little fruit, in relation to him, and HIS speech. BUT, in terms of OTHER things prevalent on the Internet....many of the illusions and beliefs taht are fed, are incorrect. (Well, a bit lke "Quixote"!!). Whether they are the result of inherent mental illness ("Quixote", and many others), or simply misinformation, from...you guessed it!!! "conspiracy" websites that spread propaganda, and malarkey.....thanks to the "Internet Age", where just about anything and everything is "believed". And spread at Light Speed. Regardless of actual merit.
edit on 10 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Yes it is normal. You'd be surprised how many of us youth are interested in how we are being caged into a corrupt society. We are very interested in it because we don't want to carry on like this, we've seen our parents under financial pressure, we've heard them complaining about tax increases, GST increases, school fees etc. and the emotional state they are in on weeks where they couldn't pay for bills because they've all been increased, prices have been inflated in supermarkets, and rising fuel prices.

And what do you mean it's sounded too well rehearsed? Would you rather him come up to the stand with a sloppy speech. It sounded convincing to me.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
well dogey
the kid's got spunk
I'll give him that

but what spunk will he have
when those bullets start
zinging over his head?

that ain't no video game
with a pause button.

and it don't come
with cheats

but I do admire his courage
and fortitude. Maybe he
should be prime minister

cheers

boon
edit on 12/10/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join