It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How was this faked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ok, I realise this is a hoax, but it's quite interesting. I get drawn in to things like this. Does anyone know which video game this image was taken from?

The hunter said he was lying in wait in the pitch black when a ghoulish spectre filled his sights. Its eyes glowing in the light of his torch, it leapt from the undergrowth and flashed a look at the camera before vanishing back into the bushes. Webbed Warrior: The latest Spiderman movie will hit cinemas in 2012 Are they related? The 'forest ghoul' bears a resemblance to Spider-Man, whose latest screen outing has just gone into production The hunter, who has chosen to remain anonymous, was so frightened he said he broke the camera but retrieved the image from its undamaged memory chip. The picture was taken on a reserve in Berwick near Morgan City, Louisiana. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
already posted here:
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

As soon as I read the title of this thread I knew it was gonna be another one about that picture. Couldn't you have asked this question in any of the numerous other threads about it?

What's become of this place?...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
that pic is photoshopped, and not a great job

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untergang

As soon as I read the title of this thread I knew it was gonna be another one about that picture. Couldn't you have asked this question in any of the numerous other threads about it?

I didn't realise it had already been posted. You could always have just politely pointed that out. What's become of people

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There was this Hindu who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion out of the water, but the scorpion stung him again.

A man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him.

But the Hindu said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?"

Don't give up loving.
Don't give up your goodness.
Even if people around you sting.

Seems to be a major trend nowadays here on ATS....the first to throw the stone, push under the bus, but it is of no matter when there is a true question of not knowing...........

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by Untergang

I didn't realise it had already been posted. You could always have just politely pointed that out. What's become of people

Yeah, I guess I could've been Mr. Niceguy, and gently held your hand while leading you to what you were oblivious to. But unfortunately, that's not me. I figured you were well aware of all the other threads about it , considering you mentioned that you already knew it was being labeled a hoax.

I'd apologize for hurting your delicate sensabilities, but I'm just not apologetic. So....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's not real. It's from an upcoming movie called Super 8

www.movieweb.com...

new topics

top topics

join