It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Should Be Against The Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2010 by LifeIsEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You can denounce Islam, but be sure to denounce all religions while you're at it.

Also be sure to denounce other things that are corrupt, like large instutions that have alot of power and money.. and that run countrys...etc.

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by inforeal

Degraded Islam? No, Islam degrades itself without any help from me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Really? Well lets take a look:
Fact: When 9/11 happened, the moderate Muslims all stated: We condone.
To condone is just soft language, would not even anyone. There was stronger language coming out during the entire Koran burning incident that came from Christians, than the entire Muslim moderates put together.
Fact: In 90% of the Islamic controlled nations, the laws for violating any tennant of Islam or the laws of the state are determined by religious dogma, rather than that of common sense.
Fact: An Islamic controlled country blew up a world heritage site, all in the name of Religion, ignoring the fact that the site was not only part of their past, but also was considered to be some of the oldest examples of artwork in the world.
Fact: Iran, an Islamic Republic, still stones women for even supposedly committing adultry, even when the person is under the age of 18.
Fact: Saudia Arabia, it is against the law to question the government, and it has been proven and shown that the funding for some of the terrorist activities are traced back to that country.
Fact: In the majority of the Islamic countries, women are limited as to how far they are able to progress in work or in government. They are oppressed and forced to remain subservient to men, to the point of threats and death.
Fact: Female genitile mutilitaion all came from Islamic countries.
Fact: Muslims and the Islamic world does not allow for the freedom of speech, even to intrude and threaten those who do have that luxury.
So I think the facts speak for themselves, and not just the media, and all of this is just within the past 20 years. So what has Islam done for the world these days, except come into the public eye, when the extremist decides to rear their head, and the rest of the Islamic world and Muslims just sit and do nothing. But if they take a step against them, they are up in arms, complaining how unfair it is.
Perhaps you can give a few facts to disprove what is stated.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

You sir are showing your true colors. How dare we talk about Islam in anything than an praising tone?

The OP may be extreme in his views, but I ask you others to try reading the Koran. Then come back to discuss this in an civil manner.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/10 by GradyPhilpott because: see note above

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here's a list of your Islamic Muslims crimes in America.

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
4/14/1972 USA New York, NY 1 3 Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.
1/19/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY 1 1 Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.
7/18/1973 USA Washington, DC 8 2 Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.
10/19/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 1 Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.
10/29/1973 USA Berkeley, CA 1 0 A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.
11/25/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.
12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.
12/13/1973 USA Oakland, CA 1 0 A woman is shot to deah on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.

[Mod Note: More can be found at the link below]

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

edit on 10-12-2010 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/10 by GradyPhilpott because: added external source tags, trimmed quote and directed members to website for complete quote.

edit on Fri Dec 10 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: further cut length of quote

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

As a Muslim, it is a CARDINAL sin to kill you or anyone else.

The Quran says that to kill any one is like killing everyone.

The Quran says about Christians and Jews that they are our brothers in faith.

In-fact the Sharia allows for the marriage of Christians and Muslims, did you know that?
Muslims believe in the books of the Jews and Christians, did you know that?

They believe and honor Jesus, Did you know that?

The only thing you have to fear from me is the truth I will tell you

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Dude, just 'cause the criminals were muslim does not mean Islam is the reason they committed the crimes...

edit on 10-12-2010 by Senz20 because: I DID NOT DESERVE AN EXTREME TC! I HATE THESE BIASED MODS ON THIS SITE.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c43b732ddc0b.png[/atsimg]
edit on 10-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The KKK on their site has the crimes of blacks all over the country of 300 million people that they say proves blacks are prone to be criminals.

Also they have the crimes of Jews up on their site that to them prooves that Jews are prone to be greedy thieves.

That is the level of the OP

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: Off-topic post removed]

[Mod Note: This is not the venue for complaints against the Mods or ATS Terms and Conditions. Now, I'm asking for the last time, stick to the subject of this thread.

Thank you]

edit on 2010/12/10 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Here is what the koran says:
Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. -sura 2:191 and

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - Sura 5:54

What were you saying about the Jews and Christians being friends of Islam according to the koran?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I think you are forgetting that not everyone in America, celebrates Christmas.. It says "Separation of Church and State" not throw your views into everyones face..

I am a WHITE AMERICAN with my own ideology and i don't like the fact God is thrown in my face 24/7.. He is a villain in my book.. I Still pray to that [snip], especially for people like kennylee and yourself, but i don't want YOUR pagan religion thrown into my face.. Sorry if i upset you, but i don't care..

You people realize that we stole this land right? it isn't rightfully anyones

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I could cherry pick quotes out of the Bible that are just as despicable but I in no way would paint all Christians with such a broad condemnation like you did Islam.
edit on 10-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 2010/12/10 by GradyPhilpott because: replaced large quote with "reply to" tags
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Muslims are some of the nicest people I have met. It is ashame that the media has scared people to say things as the OP.

The Al'Quran makes a distinction between TRUE followers of the book and frauds, the above being in reference to frauds. I will find the many Suras that show.
edit on 2010/12/10 by GradyPhilpott because: replaced large quote with "reply to" tags

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2010 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join