It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Should Be Against The Law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Islam should be outlawed in civil society. It should not be hidden under the protective umbrella of religion. It is a radical cult that calls for the deaths of anyone that doesn't believe in their Muhammad, a man who was a crazy radical thug, that wrote a book on how he wanted his followers to act.

Islam's goal is to be the One World Religion and to slowly introduce Sharia Law into every country around the world. It is already happening in Europe, and they are working on America.

People who practice Islam are called Muslims. Muslims are all radical people, whether you want to admit it or not. And yes, all Muslims are radical if they practice Islam. The Koran tells them to lie and make the unbeliever think they are your friend and that they are a peaceful people while behind your back they plan your death. I know I'm gonna get flamed for this but I don't care. If I cared, I wouldn't be writing this thread.

The USA is in a war against Muslims right now, although I don't agree with said war. Muslims should be deported or put in camps like the [Japanese] were back during WW2. I believe they are inside the country planning for their Jihad against America and when the word is given, we will see numerous attacks all at once in several different cities across the nation.

Here is a video from an ex-Muslim telling why Islam is wrong, but the Islam supporters won't watch it.
www.youtube.com...

And another video called The Brutal Truth About Islam. www.youtube.com...

Heck, I could post video's all day that show and tell the truth about Islam, but most of the people will still defend it and stay asleep. When the bombs start blowing up innocent people inside the USA, then maybe people will wake up and try to do something about Islam, and quit being worried about Political Correctness. Islam is a CULT and Muhammad was a psychotic nutcase that founded it!!!

edit on 2010/12/10 by GradyPhilpott because: edited nationality euphemism

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You are just speaking true words...... now let the flames come ... they will not change thruth ... only display the flamers own ignorance

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

If I cared, I wouldn't be writing this thread.
I read all the way up to this proclamation of your's.
That was when I realized that if I cared, I wouldn't be reading this thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
George Bush was famous for saying things like this (OP)
and you know what hides behind every bush
Terrorist....?
heh heh good answer
but no
thats not the right answer here.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

alas this is what my fear is too

muhommed wrote a book that may have been enlightened for its day but a lot of information has been superseded and the muslims do not want to adapt to new information because it is not what muhommad wrote

therein is the problem

yes all other religions have books or information that was written a long time ago and since then has been supeseded but so far these other religions are not producing terrorists in the name of their religion that is secretly approved of by the rest of the muslims even if they say they dont approve.

to all muslims out there - please dont push your culture or traditions of beliefs on the rest of us. If you dont then wewill just leave you to it

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/10 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Freedom of speech. Guns should be outlawed cuz they kill people. Really? No. People should be
Outlawed cuz they kill people!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
To add: I don't believe this thread will be up very long. But OP if you aren't a troll.. I hope you will take a very serious look at the statements you have made and question if you believe in the Constitution. Not only have you supported the denial of rights to an entire ethnic group (The Japanese) but also support the denial of rights to an entire religious group.

If you can honestly look at these statements and believe that you still support the US Constitution please do the following; Leave the Country, Leave the Country, or Leave the country as fast as you possibly can because you are more dangerous to our life and liberty than any brain washed 25 year old kid with a bomb strapped to his chest ever will be.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

I agree..... First, it's Muslims, and then what? Christians? Catholics?

We can't BAN people from believing in something

Only thing we can do, is be good people and hope the Muslim community sees the example..

Not only that, not all Muslims are bad people.. Just the things you have been shown lead you to believe all of them are bad and that, my friend, is propaganda and you fell for it

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Miraj

Welp, should have just quoted this to begin with and added a big 'ol THIS to it as well. Well put good sir.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Miraj

I am not a troll and I am not supporting denial rights of an entire religious group. As I stated in my opening post, Islam is not a religious group. It is nothing but a CULT. I hope you remember this thread when those 25 year old kids strap on those bombs and start killing your friends and families inside your homeland.

Support the Constitution? Yea, I believe and support it, but there is nothing left to support anymore. This tyrannical government has seen to it that the Constitution is shredded daily. We live by Marxist rules now. And I have been here for fifty years so I'm not leaving now. Maybe you should leave or just go back to sleep.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION IS A CULT!

I'm sure you're a god-fearing Christian, but guess what, that's a cult too!

The bible says messed up things too.. If your wife gets involved in a fight you're in, the other guy has the RIGHT from god, to cut off her arm... i could list examples for hours, but in the end it's all the same...

BUT, ALL of those religions have helped people and for that, they should NOT be disbanded.. How many actual Muslims do you know? Have you talked to any? Probably not because you believe all the propaganda the MSM tells you

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants

Terrific. Another religion bashing thread! Further, it is against those EVUL MUSHLIMS!!! BOOGETY BOOGETY!! Dear god, if this isn't a troll, I literally weep for any offspring you may have ever sired..

And I feel sorry for any offspring that you might have since you are obviously uneducated and not awake to what is going on in the world. Don't take my word for it. Go to youtube and search Islam. You will find a lot of videos on the subject from ex-Muslims who used to practice the Cult. Have a good day.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Just to clear it up:

Cult- [kuhlt] noun - a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.

and you call someone uneducated but have you read the constitution???? If you believe in it, as you say, you wouldn't be saying these things..

As a patriotic American, that DOES believe in our constitution, i am highly offended

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Kenny,

If by chance you ever happen to wander outside the bounds of the South Carolina state border you will find out that all religions are glorified cults. By the way, don't believe everything Glenn Beck tells you.

P.S. If you happen to make the trip - don't be alarmed. It is normal for people to have a full set of teeth. It isn't black majik.

Regards,

xoxo

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This quote you posted

Yea, I believe and support it, but there is nothing left to support anymore.

Proves you don't truly believe in it, because it is the ONLY thing left to support..

Go chat with a REAL muslim and not your propaganda youtube videos

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Islam is too late, the jews have already beat them to the punch. Tell me how many jews run the federal reserve? how many jews own the "NEWS" outlets around the world, how many jews run hollywood? Then read the Jewish Talmud where it says gentiles are worthless cattle.

Oh, I'm shaking in my boots at Islam!! lol.

edit on 10-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join