It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info War, The Awakening Masses, its consequences... Suck It Up ATS!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
First off the fact that these institutions of higher learning have become such sponges for government payouts has to be looked at. In fact colleges are so full of radical left types that I could see them pushing students on here because the gravy train is coming to an end. Dont get used young folks. If you think cost is to high look at the pigs spending it. Its these dammed teachers who have been telling students for years that the government should pay for education and they are the same that push for cost hikes.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Well, didn’t you know that the sudden call for violent revolution was just for the “mid-term” election and the 2012 election? Now that we get half the cake back in our hands, and we can see the prospect of having it all back , oh well never mind!

When the whole mass will understand that the real change is beyond politics and their little primitive instincts, THEN we’ll have a true revolution. Let’s just hope that the whole wikileaks adventure includes that philosophy.
I do wholeheartedly agree with you though about truth prevailing in the end.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
S&F

You said all this perfectly! and I agree with most posters here, no need for me to add anything else!

I hope that something good can come out of all of this in the end!

These coming years are probably going to be the ride of our lifetime though!

Stay Frosty!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The world needs to wake up real damn soon

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nicely said, I agree 100%.

I love omelets!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I hope you're right. It time for people of the world to wake up and demand the truth. The elite and powerful in this world are trying to keep the lid on Pandora's box.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I agree that some may take a violent approach. But I consider that the real awakened people know no violence needs to come of the truth. It will be the sheep that when the wool is suddenly ripped from their eyes that they fall back on the old way of change through violent means. Indeed it is the way our handlers designed it, and it will be the way in which they succumb to the awakening masses. However, there will be many of us that it will be sheer joy that the truth is finally revealed. No need to riot. No need to commit violence on another person. Simply put many of us were not fooled, and if we were at some point we have overcome it into understanding.

In the case of wikileaks they are none violent, just showing us truth.

Its the liars on the most part that do not like the light of truth shone on them which makes them act crazy and send innocent people to jail for simply saying it as it is

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Nice post, when the "Watch tower" sellers appear at my door I tell them of the world to come.. one filled with a more caring human race.. puts them off their stride somewhat.. I've even thought of running off a pamphlet to give them to cheer up the miserable so and so's doom

But it is going to be a painful bumpy ride, and the establishment will try to hijack and control both sides.. the UKs media seem to be cheer leading this whole event, which leaves me feeling ??? about Wikileaks..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I have to admit to some apprehensiveness too.

Its like they have built Assange up into some messianic figure who.. Like Jesus.. Is getting metaphorically crucified for the truth, and like Jesus was arrested on trumped up charges, so is Assange it seems.

I have believed for a long time that the system was set up to fail...

Hmmmn

When a JW comes to your door just say "1975" to them whilst laughing and pointing.

Does the trick

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Thank you
I'll try that one.. 1975 you say
thanks

Yer, he does seem to be sitting on a very high pedestal, almost to high to be natural...

I find it interesting Ken Clarke has said that Wikileaks has done nothing "criminal" and what they have shared "although harmful" is of "genuine public concern" does that mean by extension Anon have done nothing wrong?

I guess I get concerned when my Gov starts supporting something...
as it means to me that they are playing another game. I freely admit tho I could be reading this wrong,

But whichever way it goes we are in for a bumpy ride as I do feel we are seeing the end of this incarnation of our civilisation... lets hope with the passing of this age it will shuffle in a better age

edit on 11/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Speaking of truth:

CHICAGO PLAYS THE MUSIC OF BLACK PEOPLE

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Here Here , Star and Flag.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Speaking of truth:

CHICAGO PLAYS THE MUSIC OF BLACK PEOPLE

Don't know what that means but will just say so do I.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
why do all of these kids church this up and try to make it sound so romantic? you talk like you guys are saving the world, but in reality you are shutting down two or three websites. which is cool, don't get me wrong, stick it to the man and all of that. but these kids act like they are saving the world when all they are really doing is protesting electronically.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakgenius
why do all of these kids church this up and try to make it sound so romantic? you talk like you guys are saving the world, but in reality you are shutting down two or three websites. which is cool, don't get me wrong, stick it to the man and all of that. but these kids act like they are saving the world when all they are really doing is protesting electronically.

As a 37 year old who has been force fed bs all my life, I welcome the truth of our governments dealings comming out which confirms what people have been saying on sites like this since their inception.

Who is to say these people are kids?

But if they are then good on them for standing up for the truth and honest government.

If they are kids then I fear less for the future of our race because when their turn comes to take over then maybe they can redeem their fathers with a more honest and transparant society where accountability for our actions are guided by truth, openess and caring.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
you managed to reply to me while ignoring what i said completely. okay, i just assumed kids because most adults don't have the time to sit around every day shutting down websites. some of us work, i guess others don't. anyway, in my opinion this will cause little lasting damage and like i said isn't anything more than protesting electronically. i never really trusted wikileaks, and i don't ever fall for the song and dance number big brother does to keep us distracted. it seems like it is working for most, however, if you take a look at the 300 wikileaks threads all over this site. personally i don't care either way, but it is interesting to see the same people who ran off of "more accountability and transparency in our government" go absolutely insane with rage when they actually get it. remember 9/11 when everyone was upset with the "terrorists" for attacking us? even though we had no proof? eventually facts came out that pointed to government involvement. i think this is the electronic 9/11 right here, engineered by the government so they could take away more of our rights to protect us. the only difference is instead of living in caves these terrorists are lurking behind a computer screen. i'm not against you guys, in fact i'm glad that you are making your collective voice heard, however you guys are at the same time setting us up worse than you think.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I hate to say this, but as long as a duality exists in anything and everything, and it's existed since the beginning of time, we'll be right back in the same situation regardless, if not worse.

I'm convinced things will never be "right" until humans are able to evolve into something other than human, and find the boundaries of the universe, if any, and create their own existence that each and every one is responsible for that has no bearing on one another, and your imagination becomes a creation of all your own.(sorry for the run on sentence)

Tell me to suck it up when that time comes.(j/k)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Funny you created this thread. I was just thinking about the same after looking around me. WikiLeaks is only the beginning, people have no choice but to wake up and see the mess created around them. Closed government is not an option, money over humans is neither an option.

2015 and beyond shall start to look different in the structures we have been used to.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Haha yeah, S&F for the truth.

2 years ago I wished my family and friends would wake up.

Now it's "did you see this" and "have you seen that". Now I realize how annoying I was back then.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Pfff, the OP is most definately asleep still.

As are most of the masses.

You know why? Because the truth is simple. No big fireworks or anything. That is why you make such a thread claiming this and proclaiming that. That is why the simple truth has to be turned into a show of fireworks like Wikileaks. The masses would not believe it a few years ago when the truth would be shared with them and they sure won't believe it now...too busy with the latest cellphones, twitter, facebook...they will stare at the 'wikileaks' and gasp a few times, but then continue to buy their petrol at the BP or Shell gasstation. And when you point them to the simple truth that it is the way to form a better future by boycotting companies and governments, they make one excuse after the other on why they HAVE to have these things in place.

The masses are the masses for a reason, the OP is asleep for a reason, religious folks are asleep for a reason(really, any religion, don't bother claiming this saviour, that saviour, you're stupid and dumb, get over it).

Figure out why you are asleep. That's your first step towards 'waking up'. Were you tired to go to sleep? Did you eat too much? Did someone hit you over the head real hard? What is it...?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join