It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info War, The Awakening Masses, its consequences... Suck It Up ATS!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You wanted, wished and prayed for it and now you have it!

I have read countless threads on this site about being "awake" and wanting the world to wake up to the false reality that has been placed over our eyes to blind us to the truth.

The thing is.. People love the truth and when its given it changes everything.

Everything that is done in darkness will always have light shone on it in the end. Nothing covered will be left covered.

Jesus said that. And it seems to be the law of the universe because he who lies is always consumed by it in the end and whats left is truth..

Now

The world is waking up and is pissed off.

Wikileaks, london riots etc

Its what all of us here on this site hoped for, and it creates casualties.

Suck it up people.

It will get worse before it gets better.

After all.

You cannot rebuild something unless it is destroyed first.

Then rebuiled it better

On a foundation of truth because the truth always lasts and there is no fear in it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

After all. You cannot rebuild something unless it is destroyed first. Then rebuiled it better On a foundation of truth because the truth always lasts and there is no fear in it.

No need to add anything.. you said it
S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Thanks

Second

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Amen Yissachar1!
Or as the saying goes.... be careful what you wish for!

S+F

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yes, it seems as though now could be the time.

second

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would also like to add "disclosure" to this.

When the truth about EVERYTHING is revealed as it seems to be comming, it will indeed lay civilisation on its head.

People will die

But truth will reign

There is always a high price to pay for the truth, so make sure you can handle it and adapt to it,

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
I believe the discovery phase is in progress!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You are mistaken. No one is 'waking up' to anything. People are being 'swept up' in the news-of-the-day, forgetting completely what yesterday's news was. We are more asleep than ever.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the words. At least you understand the concept of destruction for how it truly works. You destroy and re-build. You don't keep covering up and ignoring, you destroy and rebuild. Folks need to stop feeling so sympathetic for whats to come... the truth, the lethal truth is that we all deserve it. We all deserve every bit that's coming this way for not removing the tree from the roots.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
I believe the discovery phase is in progress!

Isn't it really messed up that we live in a world where the truth and reality must be discovered?

In the end, us humans cannot tollerate lies so we delve and fight with all we are in whatever field until we get there!

The truth it seems is the final frontier..

The aim of the human race.

Awesome huh?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

You are wrong

People have been fed on lies for years to the point where we starve for something real and true.

And when it arrives we descend on it like ravenous beasts because our true food that is the truth has been witheld.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

We ARE starved for truth, I agree. That's why when anything presented to us as truth, we DO descend on it 'like ravenous beasts'. It doesn't make it truth. Julian Assange and Wikileaks are a great feeding frenzy for the starving masses. Just because it looks as though he is being persecuted, doesn't mean he must be telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You are right of course. I got in line, and now I'm on the ride.

Even though I got on of my own free will does not make the experience any less frightening.

I'm just looking for thrills.......................I will try not to scream.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c7d2b9e0322.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

After all.

You cannot rebuild something unless it is destroyed first.

Then rebuiled it better

On a foundation of truth because the truth always lasts and there is no fear in it.

I agree with your sentiment however I disagree with your assumption "truth always lasts". The saying "history is written by the winners" comes to mind. Whoever wins out in the end re-writes it, much of what we are taught about mankind's history is a lie...viva la revolution!

LONG LIVE ANONYMOUS...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I used to long for the unavoidable & cleansing cataclysm, and I still basically do, but now it's tempered by the knowledge of the pain our eyes and hearts are going to have to bear...especially what the children will suffer.

A time is coming when many will have a choice: Join the animals or deny hatred and practice love in a world gone mad.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No, there is no awakening taking place. This Wikileaks farce is just another piece of mindless entertainment to the masses. They aren´t questioning anything. Just sucking and swallowing. Revelations that ought to have triggered a bloodbath here in my country are now dying down and fading from consciousness

The revolution will not be televised. Nor will it take place on Facebook or Twitter!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Alas, you op are probably correct. I would prefer a peaceful change, but I would much rather see some violence than people just sitting back and letting things happen to them.

I Pray for peace and live for liberty!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

You mean YOU are more asleep than ever?

Rise and shine, ATS. I hope you love the smell of napalm in the morning. I sure do!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nice picture of the stock market.

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c7d2b9e0322.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I agree that some may take a violent approach. But I consider that the real awakened people know no violence needs to come of the truth. It will be the sheep that when the wool is suddenly ripped from their eyes that they fall back on the old way of change through violent means. Indeed it is the way our handlers designed it, and it will be the way in which they succumb to the awakening masses. However, there will be many of us that it will be sheer joy that the truth is finally revealed. No need to riot. No need to commit violence on another person. Simply put many of us were not fooled, and if we were at some point we have overcome it into understanding.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join