It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official: Ron Paul to lead House Federal Reserve oversight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It's official: Ron Paul to lead House Federal Reserve oversight

www.rawstory.com

The greatest critic of fiat currency perhaps anywhere in the world is about to take control of a congressional panel that would conduct oversight on the US Federal Reserve bank.

To stifle Democratic efforts toward meaningful climate change legislation, they vowed to shut down funding for the House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming. To block new regulations of greenhouse gases, Republicans picked Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI), who called "poisonous" any attempt at regulatio
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I did a search and did not find any thread discussing his official taking of the seat.

This is pretty huge news, I know many thought that he would just be shuffled around again, but now it's official.

Here's are some videos from today with this news regarding Dr/Congressman/Chairman/Soon Potus Ron Paul:

I'm undecided on how attractive the lady is!!!
Looks like Nikita

I know many will soon say that RP will now need to watch his back as his life is now in danger, but let's keep it positive for the moment.

The next few months will be VERY Interesting!!!!

Will the end of the FED finally occur, and what will happen then, a depression is sure to happen unless a good transitional period is maintained.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10-12-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hahaha! Squeal little piggies, squeal.

I can see the bastards scrambling for cover as we speak. Their dominance of this country is beginning to crumble and they know.

The cracks in the wall are beginning to spread. The water is beginning to leak through. Here comes the flood, little piggies.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is FANTASTIC news! I hope they (the Fed) burn for their crimes against humanity...

While I'm at it, I have a prediction thread for you....

BEN BERNANKE RETIRES WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS!

Yea, I said it. Call me a prophet.

~Namaste

edit on 10-12-2010 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
One of the last honest men in politics. Unfortunately, the corporate, whore-owned media will try to bury this and bury his hearings. So it is up to us, in the US and outside, because this effects everyone.

All of us need to spread the word about all his hearings. Email your Congress and Senators to demand they pay attention to it. Share youtube links of his hearings when he grills that banker's tool Bernanke. Let's get the word out to everyone. Send it to these corporate fellatio artists in the media.

Enough of us sitting around knowing better, when most of the world doesn't. Network effect. Spread the word. Always. Expose the liars and frauds for what they are. New converts every day.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i didn't think the houses of Congress installed chairmen of committees in the lame duck session..
i thought they waited until the new members could vote on the nominees...
the only immediate change would be the house leadership, or Speaker

and the freshmen congress or senate could apply to the remaining seats

in any case Ron Paul, if taking this position of oversight of the FED...he will definitely be on many peoples list
of the 2011 Dead Pool...see: deadpool....-------------------------/rules.html

the rule being...don't mess with the FED
i guess mostly the NY Fed...all the others seem stand-up

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i didn't think the houses of Congress installed chairmen of committees in the lame duck session..

Regarding Lame Duck By the way

Senator gets caught saying it's all rigged, but of course we already knew that!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

in any case Ron Paul, if taking this position of oversight of the FED...he will definitely be on many peoples list....

It is good news but I keep remembering Congressman McFadden and Justice Martin Mahoney who defied the Banksters and paid for it with their lives.

I sometimes thing we can never get rid of the Banksters short of a nuclear....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is terrific news! congradulations ron paul

IM thinking, our government knows it has less than limited choices left. Bernenke has no more card sup his sleeve, no more loppholes to plunder and drain. so out of an act of desperation, they let ron paul have the seat* see what kinda mircales this gus has up his sleeves to stablize the economy.
this shuold be very interesting indeed!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is good news. I'm afraid however that this appointent comes too late to stave off the reprocussions from the actions the Fed have already taken to further destroy our economy.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think this is bad.
This seems like a ploy to buy out RP.

Is he going to "end the fed" if it becomes his responsibility? If he is in constant contact with this corrupt organization.

In the video she says "are you going to abolish the fed" and he says "not really, not right away"

top topics

join