It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Obama given up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
In the past couple of days on the news I saw what looked like a defeated man - Obama.
He looked indifferent to the entire political theater are country has.
By listening to him I got the impression he is not going to run again or cares.

Is it just me or does anybody else get this impression also?
edit on 12/10/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
He just quit smoking. He'll be ok when he gets over it. I've tried quitting and its tough. Imagine being the president and not having a grit after every crazy thing you do everyday.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Did he ever start?? I mean all that money to win the election, all those favours he owes people, what chance did the People in the USA ever really have of being represented? Come on wake up. Not saying it is any better in UK but at least our leaders are not portrayed as demi gods and we all know they are corrupt.
Take care Regard
edit on 10-12-2010 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I think that's the vibe a-lot of people are getting now a days. Though I never voted for him, he's still the president of the United States, and we have to do with what we've got. He lost a lot of respect with the Health-care, and now with WikiLeaks out, I think he's just under a lot of pressure. I'm sure he will be back to where he was before, soon.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Obamas back peddling because he moved too quickly and destroyed his supporters faith. now hes just playing it out until his defeat in 2012.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I agree..I'm in Australia but I've noticed very little on the news lately about Obama.
We seem to hear more from Clinton or Gates etc..

You have to wonder who is really in control of the WH..

join