It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did TPTB Invent the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the NWO

I have in the last couple of days had this idea churning in my head after reading a couple of threads on wikileaks and the NWO here on ATS.

The basic premises for the idea is this: What if the global elite invented the NWO as a deterrent for people to want any real change?

Flaming may commence.

It makes alot of sense when I think about it. What can be more controling for a facist state than the scare of any real change beeing the work of somer nefarious, very dobscure, non-descript, evil organisation?

And if you sit down and really think it over; is this OWO we are currently living under really working?

When we moved from tribal society to a nation/state society, wasn't that a NWO at the time, and wasn't that considered a generally good move?

So when the scare of the NWO is mentioned I hear whispers and rumours of a one world government and a one world currency that will enslave us.....

Hang on a sec!!!

That sounds pretty good to me if it was possible to do it. I mean why not, what's so great about nation/states? Wouldn't it be great if we could live as one species sharing the resources of the world, sharing advances and technology, finaly realising what a counter-productive world we have been living in so far.

To me it sounds like many members on ATS dismisses a NWO without thinking for themselves what it is they are talking about.

Do you really want to keep things like they are? Some live in riches while other die from lack of basics like water and food.

I mean you propably don't want a NWO if the OWO is providing for you, but isn't that bloody selfish?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Why is the TPTB now to blame for everything? I see this term used predominantly on ATS....oh its the TPTB's fault! Why not just label them for whom they are, such as the government as a collective? i'm so tired of the labeling~

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
the WWB cartel created by the Rothschild Banker elites...
have funded or aided in the creation of numberous Think-Tanks, and the CFR, the Tri-Lateral Commission
and numberous other facilities such as World Monetary Fund, World Bank, IMF....
the NWO concept is a direct offshoot.

The NWO is both the boogy-man for the disenfranchised but
a shining-light for the upwardly mobile aspiring to classic Aristrocracy.

ultimately, the puppet master Rothschild 'Beast' is the author of the NWO meme,
and whispers instructions to all the puppets found in the mentioned organizations
to constantly invoke the idea of a NWO to the masses.

the NWO to Rothschild, can be used as either a distraction or else as a focal point,
but one must remenber that any NWO will still only be a puppet of the 'Beast'

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

I agree with you, and have wrote about this before.

Interestingly there is a popular International relations theorist (not a conspiracy theorist) called Alexander windt who writes about how a one world government is inevitable and has many advantages. It’s true that windt doesn’t go as far to say that such a one world government exists today but his argument is really interesting.

Of course I don’t really believe that the NWO exist as an organised group of individuals seeking to bring about a one world totalitarian state by manipulating world events via the use of false falgs, manipulating the media and pissing over the democratic process. If the NWO does exist I think it is rather a unorganised and incoherent group of individuals who operate autonomously to boost their own power. As such they are all competing against each other for power and money and as such have no interest in working together.

Either way it makes more sense that the NWO, if they did exist, existed to maintain peace or prevent anarchy, either way it would be in their interest to maintain the liberal and capitalist systems that we are accustomed to in the western world as this is the cornerstone of their financial and political power. Therefore our way of life would not be impacted on if they did achieve the goal that is speculated amongst conspiracy theorists, indeed as the op has hinted at a one world government would actually be a good thing and boost our way of life.

People on ATS are always looking for the conspiracy behind the conspiracy on top of the even bigger conspiracy to finally reach the conclusion that the evil NWO are behind everything evil or questionable thing that goes on in this world. They always assume firstly that the NWO exists and secondly that the NWO is evil without considering other possibilities something that i talked about in one of my recent threads.

The NWO False Flag Fallacy

S&F
edit on 10-12-2010 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I like the Sub heading BTW

I think the NWO has been in development for a long time.. since Roman times..

Everyone has wanted to rule the world; Caesar, Napoleon, Khan..

Maybe all their books have been combined as of recently to unveil this current NWO, but i think it has been around for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have a thread that I started not too long ago on this same topic relatively, with some information to consider 'what exactly the NWO is'. I think the information found therein is quite digestible.

Link Here

For those who do not wish to cross over, lol, I will say that I have begun to suspect that the NWO has been at the mercy of TPTB's propaganda machine for a long time. The oppressive powers in this world have been running the show for a long time.. to think that there is some even more oppressive system looming on our horizon is somewhat laughable when one stands back and evaluates the situation with a clear mind. Don't we want.. New Order? All we have is the Old Order, Master/Slave complex. Time for a change.

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the WWB cartel created by the Rothschild Banker elites...
have funded or aided in the creation of numberous Think-Tanks, and the CFR, the Tri-Lateral Commission
and numberous other facilities such as World Monetary Fund, World Bank, IMF....
the NWO concept is a direct offshoot.

The NWO is both the boogy-man for the disenfranchised but
a shining-light for the upwardly mobile aspiring to classic Aristrocracy.

ultimately, the puppet master Rothschild 'Beast' is the author of the NWO meme,
and whispers instructions to all the puppets found in the mentioned organizations
to constantly invoke the idea of a NWO to the masses.

the NWO to Rothschild, can be used as either a distraction or else as a focal point,
but one must remenber that any NWO will still only be a puppet of the 'Beast'

All this has been said before and I find it is extremely to verify and therefor very hard to believe.
But, you are now presenting me with yet another character; "The Beast". Would you care to elaborate? (Unless it's some religious mumbojumbo, if so, nevermind).

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Great reply, and food for thought.

I propose that instead of a "NWO" as an organisation, you might have what many here on ATS refer to as a "Global Elite", but I think that they would not necessarily benefit from a one world government or currency.
If real I think the only thing on their mind would be money and power, not a harmonious world.
Scared people spend good $, content people don't.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Maybe all their books have been combined as of recently to unveil this current NWO, but i think it has been around for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time

No, if anything the incorporation of Church and State under the Holy Roman Empire was the beginning of the new world Empire. Everything is already owned at the top, anything developed between now and 2012 will be nothing more than open rule, where once it was done through covert means. Since when have the Rothchilds not been in control.

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

The NWO False Flag Fallacy

S&F
edit on 10-12-2010 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

I humbly disagree. Being somewhat of an aficionado of true history, I have spent untold hours pouring over different accounts of individual incidents and people for years. There already exists a global power structure, and it has existed for much of recorded time. Simply look at the co-operation between America Russia and Germany in WW2, and the subsequent use of the scientists in Operation Paperclip (you can thank Nazi Germany for your space program..lol), to use a more recent event; these guys have their act together.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

That's what I'm saying... Rome (or whomever) had their own ideas on how to come about with a NWO and whoever runs the show is using a little bit from everybodies gameplan..

Obviously, no one has succeeded 100% yet, but they are trying..

Everytime a plan backfires, they have a back up.. They've learnt from everybodies mistakes and using some of the things that were already started..

Say, the L.A. Lakers were TPTB.. The Lakers are going to use all the knowledge they can from past entities and if they can, infiltrate various groups that were started by other entities.. E.g.: The vatican, Banking realms, pretty much anywhere that requires power..

I don't think there has been one group trying to run the world; it's a whole bunch competing with each other, but it will only take one group with enough money and influence to finalize the deal.. It's been around forever, they are just tweaking it

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thanks

(guess you allready know where I stole it from)

But isn't that just the OWO with a new plan? I mean the new in NWO suggests that it hasn't been around too long?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What i think I'm trying to say, is Many societies have had an IDEA about how to go about the NWO but none of them had the means to carry it out.. Now that we are living in the Technological Age, it is easier, and TPTB now are using the old ideas and some of the things that have already been in place to start it..

But, like i said before, i think there are too many powerful societies for a One World Government to actually happen because we all have different ideas as to how the world SHOULD be

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

yea Skurk, I guess u would love the NWO
is u were part of the elite.

But as for me:

keep ur damn RFID chips out of my body
keep ur damn hands off my money
keep ur damn hands off my news in the media
keep ur damn hands off my US Constitution
keep ur damn hands off my internet
keep ur damn hands off my testicles at the airport
keep ur damn hands off my property
keep ur damn hands off my education
keep ur damn hands off my kids
keep ur damn hands off my rights
keep ur damn hands off my retirement known as Social Security
keep ur damn hands off my freedom
keep ur damn hands off my flag
keep ur damn hands off my religion

I have quite a few more, but I think u get the drift.

when u accept the NWO
every bit of the above is gone !!!!

edit on 12/10/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What i think I'm trying to say, is Many societies have had an IDEA about how to go about the NWO but none of them had the means to carry it out.. Now that we are living in the Technological Age, it is easier, and TPTB now are using the old ideas and some of the things that have already been in place to start it..

But, like i said before, i think there are too many powerful societies for a One World Government to actually happen because we all have different ideas as to how the world SHOULD be

So you agree at least that the "NWO" is just an idea, and not, as many portray it, an organisation?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sorry, Boon....

That's the OWO. The one we need to fight.
A "NWO" would on the other hand be some real change from this, and that is the point of my OP.
(If you'd care to read it and actually reply to it you are more than welcome to).
edit on 10-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: spellolicious

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes exactly... Maybe even a handbook they pass around... Like when "The Prince" by Machiavelli first came out, it was only distributed to the rich and the elite.. No way could a 'pleb' get their hands on it..

Now, we get to read it because TPTB have mastered the book and even tweaked whatever was wrong with it or wouldn't work today, therefore no longer any use to them..

We have mini NWO type things everywhere (SWAT at protest rallies, heavily propagated Birth Control methods) but i don't think it's centralized, yet

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

But why are you so hellbent on the NWO beeing a bad thing, I can't find any evidence supporting your claims?
To me it seems the collaps of the nation/states is inevitable. Sure it will be a chaotic time, but I think it will be worth it in the end.
There are simply so many versions of the NWO(propably as many versions as there are supporting the idea there actually is a NWO), that I can't seem to find anyone outlining the idea/organisation without contradicting the other.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

i think any sort of 'Order' is a bad thing..

I'm an anarchist at heart and i think the only way to truly be free is through anarchy; so any type of "One World Order" whether it's benevolent or malevolent, IMO, would suck... We need to live our lives and make mistakes, not be told what we can and can't do...

It's like when parents shelter a child; that child grows up weak and essentially is just a big man baby.. That is what any sort of NWO would do by instilling laws for our own safety..

I also worry about culture (Not that we have any here in America
) I don't think the NWO has room for the old ways..

I dunno, this made me think.. If there was a One World Government that just delivered the mail, and did what a Government is supposed to with little interference, i might be ok with that, but it would still be easy to abuse

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I will answer you later as your post deserves a bit of thought, but I have to say it's refreshing to talk to someone about this topic that isn't completely locked in their own mindset.

<<   2 >>

join