It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks accuser admits being on CIA payroll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Lol you took it out of context. It was in reference to the arguments people make about Assange and how he should be entitled to benefiet of the doubt and the argument he is using free speech while at the same time people and companies who dont agree with assange and publicly say so are attacked for that view by assange supporters.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

I agree -- there's a difference between being a CIA "asset" and a CIA "agent." And, heck, if I did something to help the CIA I would think of myself as a "CIA agent."

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You know. We are on the same page maybe more than you think.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

One thing about the whole "raped while I was asleep" charge is that how does she know? I mean she claims to have been raped while sleeping, NOT woken up being molested/raped. Had she woken up during the act, then the charge would be different than "rape while sleeping".

Also, if she was asleep. How does she know he raped her unprotected? Since she was asleep after all with NO mention of waking during the assault?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Actually this is wrong. One prosecutor did drop the case, and it was picked u by a different prosecutor. You have a source to the Politician claim?
edit on 10-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

If she had a case to begin with, why was it dropped? A prosecuter who sees evidence of rape but still drops the case? Maybe he should be investigated instead? Was it favoritism? Was it empathy? Or was it "You don't have a case"?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Next we will be accepting photoshoped pics in the Alien forum..

Or even worse. Believing women who claim to have been raped with NO evidence whatsoever. It's a mad, mad world.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Im not familiar with how Swedish legal systm works, so I will give an example from the States. During an investigation, information is uncovered revealing a possible crime. The information colelcted determines the charge. When it comes to rape allegations, or even child abuse, the "evidence" is present but not obvious.

DNA swabs have to be sent to the crime lab, which here can take up to 6 months to get returns due to backlogs. Trace evidence from clothing is analyzed if applicable. The scene of the crime is processed, with more evidence being sent to the lab.

Most countries have whats called a statute of limitations. It allows so much time before a person has to be charged for the crime, or face the reality that the person will nevr get a day in court because you ran out of time.

I have arrested people and placed them on a 24 hour hold pending my PC report to the Prosecuting Attorneys office. If my investigation turns up new evidence that supports other charges, or more serious charges, I wont submit my report, which allows the people to be relased after the 24 hours is up. We take the time to follow all the leads and collect all the evidence, since the main goal of LEO is to clear potential suspects as much as it is to find the suspects.

Once done, I submit the case to the PAOffice for review, who then decides if the charges are supported by the evidence, does it qualify as a higher felony thatn what I put, or they could reduce the charges down to misdemeanor, or decline to prosecute at all.

Without having any details from Sweden other than the paper, it looks like that might have been the case, where claims were made, the warrant was issued, then recalled to allow more time to do a more through investigation.

The moment we charge and it goes to court, jeopardy is generally attached, meaning we cannot charge the person for the same crime twice. So if we screw it up the first go around, there is no round 2 (again some exceptions).

There is also the possibility of a jurisdiction issue as well. If the first PA did not have the authority to prosecute a rape case, that could explain the warrant recall and a review by the specialized unit.

All this is a guess based on my own experience her ein the US. So I might be wrong or off in some areas.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

One thing about the whole "raped while I was asleep" charge is that how does she know? I mean she claims to have been raped while sleeping, NOT woken up being molested/raped. Had she woken up during the act, then the charge would be different than "rape while sleeping".

Also, if she was asleep. How does she know he raped her unprotected? Since she was asleep after all with NO mention of waking during the assault?

No idea how this works.. We dont have anything like that here, and I have never experienced anything close to it with the exception of use of the date rape drugs.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Actually this is wrong. One prosecutor did drop the case, and it was picked u by a different prosecutor. Youhave a source to the Polotician claim?

I could find it but oddly I don't see a source for your claim either.

Again thank you for proving my point. I replied to your post and submitted all the information and links to support it. I take notice that you have not backed up your accusation with any type of evidence. Did you forget, or were you wrong when you made the tatement a politican interfered with the case to get it reinstated?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away
I think what she means is “This is everything I’ve been accused of being. Can I (literally) be all of this at once?”.

I could be wrong, though.

That's exactly how I read it !!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
LOL

this woman was already proven to be a fake

she probably was raped, but not assange

now, its going to be even harder to get justice for women that actually get raped

congrats to this low life person ... she clearly needs help

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join