It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange to be charged with espionage in US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by finallianstallion

And here is the other problem people are running into. The laws being used are those of Sweden, not the United States. You need to take your argument up with the Swedish Law makers and force them to change their defintion of what rape is if you are going to use "your" definition instead of what the Sovereign nation, and its people who elected the Government, of Sweden has decided it to be.

Also, the 2 women according to their lawyer worked for wikileaks.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

What the women said...

"That night, they went out for dinner, returned to her place for tea, and, she said, became intimate. Later, in the middle of the night, she claimed in the police report, Assange sexually molested her. In a London court Tuesday, a lawyer accused Assange of having unprotected sex with the woman while she was asleep.

Afterward, he stayed in the apartment for nearly a week."

Yeah, he raped me and after that I let him stay in my flat for a week....

"On the train ride to her place, she said, Assange logged on to his computer and started reading about himself on Twitter. "He paid more attention to the computer than to her," the report said.

They got to her apartment at midnight — and what happened next "felt very dull and boring," she told police. She later alleged, according to a British lawyer, that Assange pinned her down and refused to wear a condom."

I wonder how "dull and boring" became "rape" or "molestation" ?

But anyway, these are only what the papers have written.

If you read the whole story you can see that these women were attracted to Assange, had sex, it wasn´t that good, decided to go to police.

"One of the accusers wrote a blog post in January — months before she filed her complaint with police — offering seven tips on punishing a "cheating lover."

So one is a sworn manhater?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

sorry...double post
edit on 11-12-2010 by finallianstallion because: double post

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Mate..your posts are boring at best...

The warrant is in relation to Julian being wanted for QUESTIONING in relation to an ongoing investigation.

If you can show me one scrap of proof that he has been CHARGED then I will start a new thread apologizing for calling you a troll..

And please don't use big font again..It just increases the length of your already ridiculously long posts that say little..

I have given you what you asked for. Your own ignorance on the topic, the law and legal terminolgy is preventing you from accepting the answers because you have to admit you are wrong.

Sad...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I have given you what you asked for. Your own ignorance on the topic, the law and legal terminolgy is preventing you from accepting the answers because you have to admit you are wrong.

Sad...

Mate, everyone here can read..
You continually say he was charged..He wasn't...
What's sad you you carrying on with the same lie..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I dont know what to say about this,he's probably getting a life sentence. In the past individuals have gotten life just for spying and they didnt release a single document.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by finallianstallion

All of which I am sure will be argued in court if it comes to that. You guys are trying to try this case in the forums instead of the legal system of Sweden. Its irrelevant on what we think since we dont have access to all of the information, and I can say from experience the media does not have all of the information either.

My argument is people are so conspiraicy minded on this site that they see it in everything. These 2 ladies have been flushed because people assume or "know" they made it all up, under pressure from the Swedish Government, who was taking orders from the US Government who received orders from the NWO while they were at their bildberg convention.

The argument some are making is to throw out accusations, any and all, against assange while demanding all allegations made against the females and the US be dealt with immidiately by the courts.

Anyone see an inherent problem with that? People go nuts defending Assange, to the extent of launching cyber attacks on companies or governments that do not agree with Assange.

The hypocrisy in that alone is amazing, and yet people dont see it that way.

People demand Assange be covered under the first amendment, while at the same time demaning others be silenced for excersing their rights.

The whole moral argument being made is lost on those actions alone, moving from the moral high ground to the same level of those wikileaks is accusing of wrong doing.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
I dont know what to say about this,he's probably getting a life sentence. In the past individuals have gotten life just for spying and they didnt release a single document.

And the funny thing here is, Assange has NOT spied on anyone. He didn´t steal anything. He is just a reporter just like any newspaper which have released these documents BEFORE wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

What I find odd is that someone who's avatar says
"Government-Been lying to the people since 1947"

Is now arguing that everything they say is fact...

And BTW, the Government started the cyber war..
They closed down the sites and pressured companies into abandoning Wiki..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
When are Americans going to stop voting for imberciles and liars and vote for someone with integrity instead like Ron Paul? Or even governor Ventura?

A country really does vote in the government it deserves it seems..

Change it

So when the light of truth is shone onto its dealings, there is nothing to fear and they do not act like china who locks up and kills dissenters and truth tellers..

In this case America is acting like a despot.

Disgusting.

The land of the free my arse!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Sad...

Mate, everyone here can read..
You continually say he was charged..He wasn't...
What's sad you you carrying on with the same lie..

He has 4 charges/counts facing him in Sweden. Spin it however you want to make yourself feel better about this.

Are you related to Ooozyy by chance? You both seem to have a knack for ignoring facts and talking in circles.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
This is an article containing information about the topic dated December 12th, 2010. Inside it contains letters, which are grouped together to form words. Those words are then grouped together to form sentences. When its all placed together, you read from left to right, top to bottom to understand the article and the information contained within it.

Julian Assange held in UK jail on Swedish rape charge

December 12th?

Really, that article is from December 12th? Like ... SUNDAY December 12th? The day after today?

I'm wondering how this article came to be released days before it was written?

As far as your arguments go, Ron Paul thought of all of this, and gave a rational answer to it, all before you thought of them

www.youtube.com...

Also- I completely disagree with anyone who may have been lead to believe that Assange and Wikileaks are endangering people, rather than saving and protecting them.

What about the Iraq War? Vietnam War? Afghanistan War? The War on Drugs?

Do you believe that if so many lies weren't perpetuated concerning these wars that they would have ever been fought in the first place?

There are too many wars being fought in the name of money and greed, based entirely upon lies, for the American people to NOT have a right to the information being kept a secret by the corporation-run government we're controlled by.

As far as the legal charges being held against Assange- you know as well as anyone else on this forum that these charges are bogus, and were released based on the information Wikileaks has attained pertaining to the banking system of America.

If American companies didn't have so many things to hide, this wouldn't be an issue.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GodDoesNotExist

Use your noggin dude.. Its from Perth, Austrailia.. which is on the other side of the international date line, so yes, its sunday there.

EDIT: Actually its almost 8pm on Dec 11th. The link is their sunday times.

And no, we dont know that these charges are bogus. You want Assange to be given due process, then extend it to others as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by GodDoesNotExist

Use your noggin dude.. Its from Perth, Austrailia.. which is on the other side of the international date line, so yes, its sunday there.

EDIT: Actually its almost 8pm on Dec 11th. The link is their sunday times.

LMAO, I'm in Melbourne Australia and we are ahead of Perth in time and guess what??
It aint even Sunday here yet...
Man you are a laugh...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

There are no actual charges against Assange. The accusations against him were first made last summer, and Assange voluntarily remained in Sweden until the investigation was closed. He claims that the file has now been re-opened (by a different prosecutor) for political reasons, and refuses to go back to Sweden for further questions, though he offered to be interviewed at the Swedish embassy in London. So he has been sent to jail in Britain.

www.straight.com...

As I have stated MANY times he is wanted for QUESTIONING only..
Do I need to use big font like you to get that message across???

Show me an actual link to the Swedish prosecutor saying otherwise or please go away...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Have you ever really thought about it and realized how primitve ATS is? lol This is AOL part 1 type of BS we are dealing with and many changes have been made. Julian Assange is going to be all right. The truth is going to flow. They cant do a damn thing about it and they know it.

Its over. All the BS is going to fade away. No War. No anything but truth. Fun times. Keep the faith. Pretty soon we are going to decapitate the snakes. LOL who wouldve thought. God Bless all those who sacrificed their happiness. 1

reply to post by zcflint05

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Nice blog link and article. Got anything that is not based on the bloggers opinion? And if you actually, ya know, read and understood what I typed you would see where I corrcted myself on the Perth link and pointed out its there Sunday edition.

As far as the other thread thank you for confirming my question about being related to Ozzy.. says a lot.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Show a frekin legit source showing he has been charged..
I haven't seen one yet..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

As far as the other thread thank you for confirming my question about being related to Ozzy.. says a lot.

Mate, that sort of crap doesn't deserve a response..
I could say you are related to GoodoleDave..
He blindly supports a view with twisted facts and no real proof also..
So how is uncle Dave lately?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Show a frekin legit source showing he has been charged..
I haven't seen one yet..

Like I said, find someone who can read it for you and have them also explain it to you.

By the way the term you are looking for is called DARVO.

Nothing else to do in this thread but apparently have fun at your expense.. I think Ill head over the the I hate america thread you and Ozzy posted in calling for Turkey to deny Israels offer of compensation and reinstatement of Diplomatic relations between the 2 countries.

If anyone else wants to see the hatred he spouts head over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join