It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea: We will use Nukes.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just don't know what they are thinking about ,just want to show their nukes agian .

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
There is no way they can get a nuke near our borders except by flying it in by plane which is even easier to defend against. .

A old freighter or fishing boat painted to look like a Japanese or other friendly country ship off the Calif coast could make a high speed run and detonate off or in LA Calif or San Francisco harbor.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

That would work but my point was that a calculated strike against the US in a large format would be almost useless, they just don't have the firepower. We have more anti-anti-anti-anti-missiles then they have missiles. Which is what leads me to believe Kim is making the last stand of a desperate egomaniacal leader to go into the record books as a militarily powerful leader at the cost of everyone in his entire country.
He could blow the whole region up then when it's over walk away and live anonymously in Argentina like Hitler allegedly did for years. All the while going down in history, at least to the N. Koreans, as some immortal that took on the world and died a martyr's death.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i think NK will use nukes even if they know they will lose their not going down without a bang.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Look it's very simple folks - though I know it is far too much truth for you to handle.

NK wants the peninsula back, to get that they have to cripple the US - as they have stated they are prepared to do many times.

They have enough nuclear proof bunkers to house and feed thier entire military for a yr.

Songung (military first) means they can EMP the US with the 'super EMP' weapons that Russian engineers have designed for them - no shielding is going to be effective against these! - then retreat to thier bunkers for a yr if need be, meanwhile the US falls apart, 95% of you die within a yr, China just breezes in, shoes the Mexicans away and claims thier new country.

All they need is a missile to explode 40 miles above the US - job done! - Iran is equally capable and minded to do the exact same thing.

Super-EMP weapons

Last but not least, senior Russian EMP experts warned the EMP Commission that “brain drain” from Russia enabled North Korea to make what the Russians call “Super-EMP” weapons.11 According to Russian open sources, these are small, low-yield nuclear weapons that can generate extraordinarily powerful EMP fields, many times more powerful than the E1 EMP from a multi-megaton weapon.12 Both of North Korea’s nuclear weapons tests that produced low yield “fizzles” look very like what would be expected from a “Super-EMP” weapon. According to open source reporting, South Korean military intelligence claims North Korea is receiving Russian help developing “Super-EMP” weapons.13 www.thespacereview.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Well Kim Jong won't attack California, he likes Hollywood movies too much.

Furthermore, I posted about how South claimed they would bomb North if North attacked attacked them one more time. -

My suggestion is to let the two brothers duke it out. They obviously aren't going to nuke each other, it'd kill them both. So make them fight it out, and quarantine the area outside.

South Korea's not able to nuke North Korea. They have NO nuclear weapons...

This is a one sided fight. If they hit Seoul, the capital of South Korea, with a nuke, their country will be devastated. This won't be some simple little war...

And what happens if North Korea then turns to Japan?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are nuclear weapons deployed on South Korean soil. While they may not be of SK origin, they do have nukes on their soil and in the water ready for deployment.

Originally posted by Mak Manto

Furthermore, I posted about how South claimed they would bomb North if North attacked attacked them one more time. -

My suggestion is to let the two brothers duke it out. They obviously aren't going to nuke each other, it'd kill them both. So make them fight it out, and quarantine the area outside.

This is a one sided fight. If they hit Seoul, the capital of South Korea, with a nuke, their country will be devastated. This won't be some simple little war...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
There are nuclear weapons deployed on South Korean soil. While they may not be of SK origin, they do have nukes on their soil and in the water ready for deployment.

Originally posted by Mak Manto

Except, who's nukes are they?

ThinkingCap is referring to a war between just North and South Korea. If you want South Korea to use our nukes, then we're going to be fighting along with them.

It's either one road or the other.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by ThinkingCap

not much different to the "douchbags" who let israel have nukes

You mean France and South Africa.
right?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
More saber rattling from North Korea eh?

Typical.

It's terrifying that this government has nukes at their disposal. Although I don't know if they have a delivery system for them, probably short range if anything.

Either way they could do some damage to South Korea and the surrounding area.

You're right though about them being the only country in the world who can pretty much threaten as they please without so much as a huff and puff from other governments. Is it because they are scared of them, or is it that they are so confident in their supremacy that they don't care?

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The threats from Nth Korea are just that,
Threats.

I am sure that counter measures would already be in place in Sth Korea to contain this.

As someone said earlier, I lot of the army and population would welcome some form of re-unification of Nth-Sth.
Nth Koreans would welcome an upgrade to their lifestyle.

Below is a night sat view of Nth Sth, highlighting the lack of infrastructure in the Nth

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74956389fe25.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 10-12-2010 by CitizenNum287119327 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't know how the people of North Korea can't see this dictator as the jack ass that he is. The North Korean people are going to end up paying for their dictator's self-centered, and reckless actions. It's a shame that the majority feel hopeless and have to be ruled by the few.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Great, that will be the perfect excuse to roll out our next generation of weapons. I can't wait to see what we have been spending all this money on.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

they live there and i assume you dont so how do you know what he is like other than what you have heard from dodgy news stations or news papers and there is poverty in event the uk, france and germany and look at the resources that these countries are able to get hold of.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Everyone says NK troops will surrender and all the people will defect, I ask you this, How do we know NK is really that bad? Have any of us been there and seen first hand the "horrors" that little Kim is subjecting his people too? I am not saying He is a good person, or that I agree with him. I just find it very nieve to speculate on a country when camera crews are not allowed to record whats really going on in NK. And in all honesty When was the last time you heard of N. Koreans defecting? I can recal one instance in the last few years. Maybe I am wrong. IDK.

And dont come tell me the people are scared to try and defect, Jews consistently devised plans to get across the Berlin wall, many of them died, yet the still attempted it, Same with Russians with Stalin. So honestly answer me this how do we Know for certain that NK army will be a push over? I for one believe a war with NK will be one of if not the worse war ever fought. Koreans are a proud people and will not go quietly into the night.

I am an American proud true and true. But I also believe in the facts.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by C130Fixr

i would agree that nk could be very difficult indeed, they will be a harder nut to crack than afghanistan and that war has been going on almost 9 years now and does not look like being won any time soon.
i do admit the coalittion forces may have took over iraq pretty quickly but iraq had hardly any defences due to all the treaties that they were obeying to try and keep the usa/uk out of their country. unfortunatly big business doesnt care about people in other countries so they invaded anyway and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join