It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, Folks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone. This is my first ATS post. Actually, I responded in another thread a while back (sorry if I broke any rules) without officially saying hello. So, "HELLO!"

I've been reading the site for quite some time and have found some really stimulating information and followed some spirited debates. I've been interested in most of the topics discussed here for a long time, and I visit the site several times a day to see if anything interesting is happening in the world that might not be part of the discussion to be heard in the "sanctioned" media. I especially want to know if the world is going to end at any given time so I can make preparations, make peace with my God, or at least kiss my dog Buddy goodbye. Anyway, hello again, and I hope you hear from me in the near future (if there is such a thing).

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi Rich41357 and welcome to ATS.

I'm sure one of the mods will be along soon to direct you to helpful T & C links and hints and tips.

Have fun and explore!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rich41357

Welcome aboard Rich! Glad to make your acquaintance.

I especially want to know if the world is going to end at any given time so I can make preparations

Oh man, just keep the BOB bag handy cuz according to ats members, we're all gonna die every month so no need to keep packin', just do it once and be ready.
Cya on the boards!

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rich41357

Hey, welcome to ATS!!

Hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As far as I see it, yes there is a date and it could be 2019-07-20 as Nostradamus put it(20 and 7 years of battle between good and evil after 1999 july). As we all know the Chinese communist party started their massive persecution of 100 million Flaun Dafa disciples on the 20th of July in 1999..

The date could also be before that depending on His decision..

I believe in the power of good and I am certain higher powers hear every word and thought of ours. Therefore emphasize virtue and positive thoughts and actions. In the very best case people can do genuine self-cultivation.

Therefore I use to tell people, recite these nine words with faith and you will be fine when the time comes:

Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

PS: Example: www.clearwisdom.net...

/Wish you all the best

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

top topics

join