It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange being Brainwashed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What if Julian is being brainwashed right now, sitting in jail?
Could they brainwash him into deleting the important files and to just release the BS ones?

If i was him, i would've ran and been an outlaw.. No way are they putting computer chips in my brain; or however else they do it..

Just a thought.....hopefully a bad one that doesn't come true

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OH MY! Maybe he is being waterboarded and getting his balls clamped with pliers also....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think they messed up big time for arresting him over the sex scandal thing, now they can't charge him with leaking sensitive information. I suppose they can since they are corrupt but officially he is being detained for a bogus sex crime, is he not? And since they are thinking of giving him internet I'd say he's far from being tortured, and brainwashed is not very likely, if anything his allegiance, whatever that may be, is well formed by this point.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
OH MY! Maybe he is being waterboarded and getting his balls clamped with pliers also....

Lol, but no, the reason why he didnt run from the UK is that he not likely to be tortured there, the tactics of other nations to extract information from him would be far harsher. they would also have a real hard job taking him from the UK to torture him elsewhere. good move by Julian if you ask me!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I'm just saying how do we know he isn't having his brain fried by some microwave gun, right now?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

I'm just saying how do we know he isn't having his brain fried by some microwave gun, right now?

Possible, but probably not.

Much more likely the UK gov will be trying to make a deal to protect JA from other nations prossecutions for a little relief on specific UK docs being released.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

On the same token, how do you know he isn't sitting back sipping martinis on a beach somewhere?
How do you know that hes not just an actor, and that the whole things scripted ?

Right. None of us know. It's just all speculation isn't it?

So really it can be anything.

The only way to "know" something for sure, is to see it yourself. And even then you have to be skeptical because trickery abounds.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I was thinking that, too..

He's on the same island as Tupac, John Lennon and all the others "assassinated" chillin and smokin B's....

Like i said, just a thought that popped in my mind.. Isn't ATS a place where we can post our crazy theories and discuss them?

BTW The quote in your sig muzzleflash is awesome.. I wish McNamara would save us
edit on 10-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join