It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Papers Whistleblowers Call for a New 9/11 Investigation...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The main players in releasing the Pentagon Papers were Daniel Ellsberg and Senator Mike Gravel.

Ellsberg is, of course, the former military analyst and famed whistleblower who smuggled the Pentagon Papers out of the Rand Corporation.

Senator Gravel is the person who read the Pentagon Papers into the Congressional Record. This act made the papers public record, so that they could not be censored by the government.

Ellsberg and Gravel are receiving a lot of media attention right now for their support of Wikileaks.

But little attention has been paid to Ellsberg and Gravel's support for a new 9/11 investigation.

Ellsberg says that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers". (Here's some of what that whistleblower says.) He also said that the government is ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11.

And he said that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible, that "very serious questions have been raised about what they [U.S. government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement there might have been", that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or psychologically beyond the scope of those in office, and that there's enough evidence to justify a new, "hard-hitting" investigation into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath (see this and this).

Senator Gravel has long supported a new 9/11 investigation. Gravel told the Daily Caller this week:

Individuals in and out of government may certainly have participated with the obviously known perpetrators of this dastardly act. Suspicions abound over the analysis presented by government. Obviously an act that has triggered three wars, Afghan, Iraqi and the continuing War on Terror, should be extensively investigated which was not done and which the government avoids addressing.

SOURCE

Great news, more high profiled figures calling for one.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

A new 9/11 investigation? Right on!!! Bring it!!!!!!
S&F!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's about time. Maybe the conspiracy theorists are the sane ones.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You know what makes the whole 9/11 scenario a conspiracy, had the powers that be, allowed the remains of the structure been open to public viewing, there might not be such a outcry for answers. They very fact that the debris is locked up in Hangar 17, and not permitted to be seen by the public, further suggests questionable actions by the USG.

Point being, all this secrecy, and deception only stirs the natural curiosity of the human mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I for one think this is the greatest idea ever.. Imagine all of the basement dwellers that will have ZERO purpose in life. (I really hope they dont become "jumpers" over this) When they find out ... 2 planes hit the WTC..(Not holograms or computer overlays) - 1 Plane hit the pentagon. (not a missile or 2nd plane)

When they find out that it was actually a plane that brought down the WTC and NOT a controlled demolition or Thermite paint....

Now... I will be the first to come in here and eat crow if I am wrong..... I will apologize in the longest thread ever created...

BUT ..let be serious here.. We all know that, there is NO WAY on this earth, that any amount of evidence will be enough to convince any 911 truth er that 2 planes hit and brought down those buildings..

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

That leads me to a question, "What would it take for you "truthers" to believe the OS?" There has to be a level of proof ... no...who am I kidding..So much passion has gone into this on the truthers part.. NOTHING could convince them that it wasn't a Govt. conspiracy.

I know what it would take for me to believe the truthers.. See how easy that is.. So which one is the reasonable side again?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
We all know that, there is NO WAY on this earth, that any amount of evidence will be enough to convince any 911 truth er that 2 planes hit and brought down those buildings..

Very constructive. :rollseyes:
edit on 10/12/2010 by Neo-V™ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
It's about time. Maybe the conspiracy theorists are the sane ones.

lmao
well it's about damn time.
they said we were insane for 10 yrs.
kinda gives ya a warm fuzzy feeling
inside

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Hey pot... This is the kettle ... your black!

wow.. Isn't it 100% factual? Is there anything on this planet that could convince you or prove to you that all of this truther conspiracy is just that... a conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The truth has a way of forcing itself on people.
Itll take more pressure from others, but the tide is turning in the direction of a new investigation.
Whether the Gov Boys will allow such i am not yet sure.
If they feel that enough obfuscation has taken place it may be allowed providing only goverment cronies are running it.
If it happens, i say It must be under the supreme court aegis...with a balanced panel of judges.
If there is no authority to subpoena witnesses and others then itll all be another farce.
In fact it would be better to get other countries to also be part of the investigation.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
Is there anything on this planet that could convince you or prove to you that all of this truther conspiracy is just that... a conspiracy?

LOL, everything I've seen in regards to it has convinced me there was a conspiracy, what's your point, other than posting nothing that contributes to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wow! Did this post drop off the radar & re-apperar 3 months later!?? WTF-over.

Pentagon Papers Whistleblowers and Congressman Call for a New 9/11 Investigation
Submitted by George Washington on 03/08/2011 15:57 -0500

www.zerohedge.com...

Don't want to hear this?

Tough. Grow up.

9/11 Commissioners:

•The 9/11 Commission's co-chairs said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements (free subscription required)
•9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I don't believe for a minute we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue

•9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting"

•9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now compromised"; and "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up"

•9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn't have access . . . ." He also said that the investigation depended too heavily on the accounts of Al Qaeda detainees who were physically coerced into talking

www.washingtonsblog.com...

edit on 9-3-2011 by 5 oClock because: Just cause

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It sounds like more of the same to me.

A whistleblower must have provable facts to back his claims.
According to the C&P

He also said that the government is ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11.

Does he mean that every tv station, every newspaper, every news association on the planet has been ordered to cover up facts? That’s a pretty tall claim. He had better have some hard proof to back it up because I can’t believe that every new reporter on the planet would pass on the news scoop of the century!

And he said that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are credible

That doesn’t sound like he has any facts just supposition.

how much involvement there might have been

He’s guessing!

I could go on but the whole thing is just so much drivel.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
They very fact that the debris is locked up in Hangar 17, and not permitted to be seen by the public, further suggests questionable actions by the USG.

Don't be dishonest like that.

www.nytimes.com...

www.ny1.com...

www.thebostonchannel.com...

I can go on for days......

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Watching this on Hulu right now...it's definitely a worth to watch !!!

The Most Dangerous Man in America: Daniels Ellsberg ...(hulu linkage)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
No credible source

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
A five year old thread that went nowhere.

(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereweheaded

This is about Hanger 17 , it starts at the 1:22 mark from the Jesse Ventura talking to a F.D.N.Y. Employee who Physically SAW One of the Boxes recovered by the FBI . I Posted this in another thread , Maybe this will be a Help to you .

I just found out this may not be Accurate , I did a search and found this , Just wanted to help .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-11-2015 by bobw927 because: New Info

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There were no REAL blackboxes and Jessie Ventura was duped by this witness.

If blackboxes were recovered, they were planted evidence. The testimoy and relevance of this witness is not meaningful in the investigation whatsoever.

Airplanes have acoustic signatures on engines and noise limits are mandated by FAA regulations. The engine part I saw which the FBI documented was from a very noisy old engine that did not resemble any engine from the planes which we were told that collided at the WTC disaster site. There was no way any plane with the planted engine parts flew into the WTC towers at all. Period. The FBI are a bunch of lying thugs and bullies.

John Lear and others have testified on here about this. I looked into the evidence myself and realized who was telling the truth. There is a slight discrepency since Lear said it was a different engine than it turned out to be but Lear isn't an airline engine expert and the part clearly matched up via the engine maker with a specific part which conclusively proves what type of engine it was and how that planted engine could not have been used because of its design profile and characteristics. That part everyone is in agreement on including Lear.

originally posted by: bobw927
a reply to: Whereweheaded

This is about Hanger 17 , it starts at the 1:22 mark from the Jesse Ventura talking to a F.D.N.Y. Employee who Physically SAW One of the Boxes recovered by the FBI . I Posted this in another thread , Maybe this will be a Help to you .

I just found out this may not be Accurate , I did a search and found this , Just wanted to help .

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-11-2015 by aj023 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2015 by aj023 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join