It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the police....how would you handle the protests?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Here is a little something to ponder... undercover police personnel posing as "PROTESTERS" and being instructed to behave in aggressive and disorderly manner, in order to incite the public to do the same thus giving you and your friends a seemingly legitemate reason to use their gastapo, nazi-like tactics to corral people like a bunch of animals. It is possible and I think likely.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Good points there Rockpunk.

I guess all we need to do is ask ourselves this.

Who causes the most Bloodshed at your typical protest? Who uses the most violence to get their way?

Exactly.

The guys bringing tons of weapons to the protest with battle armor on.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Yep that's the problem.... they get so geed-up that they just indiscriminately hit anyone they can.
This enrages people so they start defending themselves and fighting back and then the police can justify anything they do as they claim they're being attacked.

It's disgraceful tactics and behaviour from people who are there to actually "watch over" these protests... and protect the public and protesters.

What a joke.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
if i was the cops i would have opened the gates and joined the party

CX

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
reply to post by CX

Here is a little something to ponder... undercover police personnel posing as "PROTESTERS" and being instructed to behave in aggressive and disorderly manner, in order to incite the public to do the same thus giving you and your friends a seemingly legitemate reason to use their gastapo, nazi-like tactics to corral people like a bunch of animals. It is possible and I think likely.

Possible, likely and proven before in past protests i believe.

CX.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
saying they are mad at the world and then protest burning down a HO HO cafe or destroying cars and causeing havic is NOT right,,,you can look at the videos and these are retard nutt CASES DOING THIS....!!!

THEY WANT JUSTICE??????

So they burn down a ice cream shop,,,smash every window glsass stucture they come upon,,,,?????(and its MORE THAN A FEW CARS and the damage they cause and saying they have insuranse is beyond BS!!!!!!

99% of them ate a healthy dam meal that day,,all own ipods,,,probly dont suffer much in the least!!!!

So they decide to "lets go and destroy anything in their path"????

A lot of scense it makes if Im mad at the goverment,,Id go to burger king and break it's windows and destroy cars???

I do not support crazy idiots like this who do this....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yep they do hit,kick,swing and do what they can to incure the violence with a protest, its time to stop taking that beat down and give it back to them. I remember watching one of the Faces of Death videos, and there was a clip of a reporter down in South America covering a protest. Poor fella got blasted by a .12 guage point blank to the chest by a copper. When you see that how can you not think about fighting back in some other form besides "Peaceful Protest"
Im sure the cops around here wont show up that day, they will be to busy at home smoken the weed they took from people and counting their share of the pie they have taken on the side.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
People think peaceful protests will always work, when was the last time a peaceful protest changed how the government acted?

Sometimes you can't reason with a stone, you must forcefully remove it.

If I was a cop I would simply take the day off and let my fellow officers deal with the situation. I would cite conflict of interest and do nothing.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

The UK Police are stretched enough as it it. Don't forget that it is Local Authorities that pay for their Police forces... Not the Government. We can see from recent protests that the old bill just do not have the numbers that they had a year ago and those numbers are set to get even less. they seem to be getting a pasting in the recent riots.... i don't mean beat up but they are clearly outnumbered and cannot cope.

The Police Authority will allow many officers to retire through stress, retirement or just plain resignation as they donr't want to deal with this sh!t and the funds are not there for recruitment to replace them. prepare yourselves for a civillian marshall system over the next few years (Marshall law) probably in way of the TA

We will begin to see less mounted Police over the country as they are by far the most expensive to keep and the local authorities are near broke. Then it will be the Police cars..... Gone are the days where you will see 2000 Police amassed against the miners etc... its just not gonna happen. As their numbers dwindle their powers dwindle also. It is what it is.....the UK is headed backwards in time over the next few years and the Government are desperate to get even more money from the people just to control the people,

how they gonna manage that when there is no manufacturing base?. .Their policy of the last 50 years to dilute the white English is a feeble attempt to get the majority of English folk forget their heritage and therefore not stand up and fight for it.....Little by little they have whittled away civil rights for this purpose. do you think mr Pattel or mr Ngugo is going to rise up with his white English brothers if he can still sit in his house with his family collecting governent cash hand outs? not on your nellie, he knows which side his nan bread has the ghee.

The financial collapse has been a long time in the making but we wouldn't have stood for it unless we were severely diluted with European immigrants and thats just the way that they want it..... United we stand.... divided we fall...and the english have never been so divided as they are in the present day.

the next time the students are going out to demonstrate, get your ass out with them....the bigger the mass, the more Police will say "fucc this i'm off home to my wife and kids....
smash the state and dish out the # to the bankers but whatever you do, do it peacefully.
let them eat cake....

PEACE.
RK
edit on 11-12-2010 by Rigel Kent because: cosimpist

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I would rip off my uniform and join in! Why protect a corrupt and murderous government? They've had their run and they have failed! Soon it will really be our turn!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If I were a cop, I would lead some of my colleagues into a dangerous situation that leaves them fighting for their very lives in hospital. then I would go home and have a nice sandwich and watch the discovery channel before I turn in for the night and sleep sound as a pound!.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I cannot say that I know the particulars about the student costs increase. That education is something against which I later fought to get away from, makes me glad that I did not spend a lot of money, though. I realized that most of the material we'd learned, and the certificates, were, in fact, bogus. What puzzles me is that the kids would allow the gov to slather the place with cameras. That is the foot in the door that ought to have been chopped off forcefully. Were I a cop, I'd probably spend a little more time in the monitor centers rather than on the streets. Really, as a cop, I'd be powerless to affect any change.

I will always think of london as being the starting place for this surveillance craze. Now, as a result of london's complacency with an absolute spy/stasei state, Rahm's coming to town, to escape the obama ruin he helped frame up for him, and to militarize chicago, and he is not even a legal resident. lol, it's all for you, jews.

I guess, as a cop, I'd say 'don't smash me, smash the cameras'.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Riot control requires two key factors to run a sucessful riot :

1. Safety of the protesters, the general public, passing vehicles and the neighbourhood it's being held in.
2. Safety to law enforcement, safety to the standard operations of your city government, safety of the counterprotesters.

Once the date and location are confirmed for both events I'd call into my office to meet with the leader's of both groups and lay down the law issuing both their parameters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join