It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why WIKI LEAKS and all of their supporters are dangerous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I get it.

If the powers that be are doing naughty thing they need to be examined under the light of day.

But that being said...Why do you die-hard supporters believe that you deserve to know everything?

You complain about the dangrous acts of the government and businesses and the Bilderbergs or whatever. And then when you don't get what you want you strike back with the same anger, fury and evil you accuse the government of.

You feel you deserve to know the truth. You even say you KNOW the truth. You know, the same things that again you accuse the government of ( The Patriot Act/ Carnivor/ Renditions/Warrantless Wire Taps...) The Government is claiming to do all this for our own good. And then...

You claim "TPTB are stealing and attacking and taking away privacy and even KILLING us. We deserve to know EVERYTHING because we deserve to know it." SO you steal secrets, You attack computers and even people.

You have attacked Mastercard/Visa/Paypal. You attack the government computers and divuldge secrets to our enemies saying "We are doing this for your own good."

You left wing anarchists attack Prince Charles and his wife. He is one of YOU! He hates America and industry. He talks to his plants for Gods Sake.

I know you will respond with the requisite " You are part of the machine" BS. Save it.

You are just as dangerous as the people you claim to fight against.

And you need stopped.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

All of your points are entirely valid. I just don't think they pertain to this current situation.

Sometimes it's good to take a stand and fight back. The kids in Europe are doing this with their bodies and their mouths, and some bold computer H4cK3r5 are doing it via the net. It's a good thing, this needs to happen. The government needs to be reminded somehow that we still exist. It's time for them to stop running the country into the ground, America, and the rest of the world. Take these banksters, and corrupt politicians down!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
not to mention that thats the way it was ment to be.. yes there may not have been 300 million people in your country when Washington was the man but everyone still knew everything (or atleast most of everything) that the country was doing... the way your constitution was written was for it to be like that.. the people were supposed to have a say in things... now you dont. i agree with buddy above.. this needs to happen. this little internet war they're dealing with is better than the war were all dealing with.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
WikiLeaks is a publisher. They have done nothing but abide by First Amendment Rights.

The criminal in this is the person [Manning] or persons that provided the information to WikiLeaks. They are the criminals, the thieves, the dangerous ones, etc.

Substitute WikiLeaks for NYT and I guarantee most objections would cease. The difference is that the NYT has the history behind it whereas Wikileaks is new. When the NYT released the Pentagon Papers, most people cheered. This is very similar to that.

The real danger in all of this is the apparent inability of our government to keep its secrets secret. Doesn't it bother you that a government that stores private information about every citizen in this country in some massive library -- is so easily breached? That we spend trillions upon trillions in security only to have a low level private take more than a quarter million documents?

That is the real crime.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Your so right... a tug from below is what the elite need, a reminder that we exist that they owe their power to us, not the other way round..

I found it interesting that Anon are blocking websites with their data streams, and a UK protest tomorrow will be doing the exact same but with their bodies. under the name "pay day"

In my home town last weekend 21 people where arrested protesting against corporate tax dodging by blocking up their storefronts... tomorrow the protests include the banks (happening in over 21 UK cities)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
just think..if every person on this forum got together and said.. lets take these guys down and make the world an awesome place with no corruption.. thats conspiring against your country and or government.. we would then be considered terrorists. specially me since im Canadian

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The world government needs Checks and Balances.
I am happy to remind them that this world belongs to me too.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I wish you all the best of luck! You guys are taking a brave stance in the face of tyranny and I wish similar sentiments were felt across the pond on my side.

I love you guys, and I truly mean it when i say I wish i was standing next you, aiding in your fight.

Let the criminals and villains at the highest levels remember the working class, let them see what happens when you tell the youth they can't have an education because they're too poor! GOD SPEED UK.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
all the world needs disclosure and clarity. It keeps all the bad guy's out in the open.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
No, it's really you and your type that are dangerous. You'd rather have the status-quo?

"oh noes people are standing up for what they believe in and it's effecting me! It's making me uncomfortable!"

Ok fine- but remember these words:

"They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

(attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller)

Also this:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire and Evelyn Beatrice Hall

edit on 10-12-2010 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Have you considered the possibility that those "left wing anarchists" were likely plants (agent provocateurs)?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No....sorry but it is your way of thinking that has more than contributed to the mess we stand in at this very moment. This is not what was intended, our current state of affairs that is.

We've lost our way as a country, a society and as people in general. But not to worry, because a the universe has funny way of correcting itself.

I think Ron Paul said it best:

"In a free society we're supposed to know the truth. In a society where truth becomes treason, then we're in big trouble. And now, people who are revealing the truth are getting into trouble for it."

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe this is some sort of rallying point... Maybe this is what the people need to read and see to say enough is enough. Maybe If it needs to be kept secret and out of the public eye then maybe thats not the best plan of attack for a situation. We have been duped out of money thru corrupt business practices. We have been told that any day since 9.11 Al-Quida or the Talliban is gonna take down the american way. So a war has been waged to dupe us out of even more money. The american way is all but an idea that is still kindling in a few of us... The american way is nothing but a super sized RedBull... With that maybe wikileaks is the only power some have. To validate their years of paranoid wonderment. Oh and BTW a little dramatic on the Royals attack... A student kicked the prince's bumper... Hardly an attack on those ameircan hating brits.

AND Yes your BS is part of the machine so save it...
edit on 10-12-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: oiled

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

you are right in saying that by acting like the people you are attacking, then you become the people you are attacking.

now with that being said, change is in fact necessary. the fact of the matter is we as a society have lost everything that we hold dear. Family values, trust, love, and community. when you can't trust the ruling class something is horribly wrong.

now wikileaks, at least what it stands for, is not a horrible thing. using a peaceful means of bringing secrets into the light. wikileaks has in no way endangered a single soul. it in no way has harmed any person, although it has embarrassed a few. it in itself has done far more than any government has, by not shooting a single bullet yet empowering the masses.

now am i against or for anon attacks? well idk, considering we are at war, so to speak, and war has casualties. i say just be grateful that it is monetary casualties and not your sons and daughters, or fathers and mothers. we are in very liberating times and the means of liberation are merciful indeed.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
I get it.

If the powers that be are doing naughty thing they need to be examined under the light of day.

But that being said...Why do you die-hard supporters believe that you deserve to know everything?

You complain about the dangrous acts of the government and businesses and the Bilderbergs or whatever. And then when you don't get what you want you strike back with the same anger, fury and evil you accuse the government of.

You feel you deserve to know the truth. You even say you KNOW the truth. You know, the same things that again you accuse the government of ( The Patriot Act/ Carnivor/ Renditions/Warrantless Wire Taps...) The Government is claiming to do all this for our own good. And then...

You claim "TPTB are stealing and attacking and taking away privacy and even KILLING us. We deserve to know EVERYTHING because we deserve to know it." SO you steal secrets, You attack computers and even people.

You have attacked Mastercard/Visa/Paypal. You attack the government computers and divuldge secrets to our enemies saying "We are doing this for your own good."

You left wing anarchists attack Prince Charles and his wife. He is one of YOU! He hates America and industry. He talks to his plants for Gods Sake.

I know you will respond with the requisite " You are part of the machine" BS. Save it.

You are just as dangerous as the people you claim to fight against.

And you need stopped.

u mad CIA proxy agent? HLS or Gastapo? Hmmm?

They sure know how to pick em do they? How much do they pay agents nowadays?

Come on now you agents get pretty obvious coming on conspiracy message boards telling us what WE should know. So thats how it is you murder innocent people if they don't parrot your pro-state programming right? Sorry china sucks I don't want my country to turn into china. Understand.

The authoritarian State can go f--- itself. America is for the people of America NOT for builderbergs NOT for bankers NOT for Global elitist. Its for US PEOPLE.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

With all your ranting being done for now, simple question? Would you rather know what your government is doing, knowing that they are sworn to serve you, or would you rather let them have free reign?
A simple yes or no will suffice.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Maybe they are dangerous because they are smart?

They certainly seem to have nailed The Jester.
img221.imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
so the government is allowed to wage war on the people and the people are supposed to sit back and take it? Wow what a great utopia, I mean dystopia.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
WikiLeaks is a publisher. They have done nothing but abide by First Amendment Rights.

The criminal in this is the person [Manning] or persons that provided the information to WikiLeaks. They are the criminals, the thieves, the dangerous ones, etc.

Substitute WikiLeaks for NYT and I guarantee most objections would cease. The difference is that the NYT has the history behind it whereas Wikileaks is new. When the NYT released the Pentagon Papers, most people cheered. This is very similar to that.

The real danger in all of this is the apparent inability of our government to keep its secrets secret. Doesn't it bother you that a government that stores private information about every citizen in this country in some massive library -- is so easily breached? That we spend trillions upon trillions in security only to have a low level private take more than a quarter million documents?

That is the real crime.

Let me ask you and every other "open Society" person a question...

I would like to post your address, phone number, social security number, bank account numbers. I you don't give them to me I will steal them. I deserve to know what you are doing.

Are you still sure about this line of "Ist amendment" line of thinking?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

i agree with a lot of what you say.although people fail to realize that we play both ends of the coin and the government does this to make money lol. Think about it Terrorist create jobs, security,police,firefighters,army. Web attacks create jobs ,information security, data forensics, virus programs, new firewalls, ect. To think that the government is not playing both ends of the coin is stupid and childish. When they do these things we say omg your evil lol yet it created many many jobs. LOL If you don't think the people who make anti virus software are also creating viruses your a fool what they are doing is creating a need for there software. Global terror sells what we make the best weapons,camera's, anti missile defenses,guns,ect. What the government is doing is creating a reason for the people to stock up on weapons, create need for information security people and security guards for data points which i bet you will see a whole bunch of in the future. The fact that this kid was exposed to that much information is laughable they know and hes probably in on it as so to is the creator of wiki leaks. What we are seeing is controlled chaos and the USA is making its self out to be the bad guy to make money lol off the news,rating,advertisement. I know a lot of you people are like but why would wiki-leaks expose war crimes and back door dealings lol Well to get the people pissed so they form terrorist groups and attack government buildings. Why is it the major governments are being exposed all at once China, Russia,USA, awwww to create terrorist home grown ones lol the usa and russia both make weapons and china puts them together. Don't be a fool and think your going to protect your country from the evil government because thats what they want.
edit on 10-12-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: when dont have anymore terrorist create them. thats what they are doing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join