It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Holy days ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

Whether it be Christmas or yule, Kwanzaa or Hanukkah, Al-hijira and Ashura, or what ever day you celebrate, here is hoping you all a joyful holiday season. Though many of you struggle due to economic hardship, have grown weary of the constant talk of wars, or have lost hope at a future of mankind, be not discouraged. The most Holy of all days is here and should rightly be celebrated!

The most Holy of days is the most humble of days. It comes without fanfare. It comes without preparation. It is often neglected when it arrives, and more often forgotten when it departs. That Holy day is upon us however, so please join me in celebrating its arrival.

Let this Holy day be the greatest of them all. Lets raise this Holy day from its humble standing among men. Lets make this Holy day the day that men of all faith rejoice together. Lets make this Holy day the day when all men look to their neighbor and assist them in their struggles the best that they can. Lets make this Holy day the day of universal forgiveness and gather your loved ones around you just to shower them with the love and affection you feel for them. Lets make this Holy day the day that petty disagreements are put on hold that we can break bread even with those we are at odds with. Let's make this Holy day the day that we show the love and compassion of our divine creator to all, that no man will desire to deny it's existence.

What is this Holy day you ask?

Today.

Happy Holy days ATS!!!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Holy cow...
Im not your brother

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a287e37168e6.jpg[/atsimg]

Had to be done

Either way, enjoy the holidays however you deem fit...be it prayer in a church, or tipsy at a office party...and buy stuff...the economy needs it, and people need a job.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Lets make this Holy day the day that men of all faith rejoice together.

Can we include women and those without faith in this rejoicing..? I'm game if you are...

And even if you'd prefer not to, happy holidays IAM...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To you as well my friend

thanks for the positive energy

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thats gotta be the most heartfelt post iv ever read on the forums lol

Nice one chap, Merry Christmas to you and happy holidays from the UK.

Heres to the good times ahead and a eventful new year

Peace all

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Holy cow...
Im not your brother

If your on this earth, walk with two legs(if ya have them and they work), and can type on a keyboard, your close enough to be called my Brother, Brother!

Happy Holy day what ever you call yourself!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
Can we include women and those without faith in this rejoicing..? I'm game if you are...

Absolutely!!!!

Someone's gotta do the cooking !

J/K

My apologies for the exclusion.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

happy holidays to you as well,

top topics

join