It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Cartoon Collection (hilarious video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hey guys. I saw this cartoon collection of recent WikiLeaks cartoons on YouTube. Plus it has some good hard hitting facts for people that think WL = CIA.

Also the same posted a wikileaks rap a few days ago about the recent events. I posted it to ATS but nobody seemed to care. I thought it was great though.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Horrible lyrics and delivery. Needed a laugh though, and it wasn't the cartoon that did it.
edit on 10-12-2010 by baked because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

what was horrible about the lyrics? the fact that he rapped about wikileaks for almost 4 minutes solid and gave an inspiring message?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I'm not talking about the content. I'm talking about the lyrics. He has a vocabulary of a 10 year old. Not to mention using 5 different cuss words in a row to make up for lost syllables. It was terrible.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yeah wikileaks, releasing information that will expose the corruption and save us all, i see angry people covering the streets calling for the truth and change!
no, actually that is the student protest angered by the rise in tuition fee's, my mistake.

i suppose people do get angry when something happens or they hear something that makes them angry enough to act.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

Sounded to me like the cussing was for artistic impact, not because of a lack of vocabulary. LOL... Rap isn't supposed to be for nerds anyway, is it?

top topics

join