It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coup Attempt Within TPTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Those who know me know my take on the Illuminati/NWO. In a nutshell, I think we are already living in a de-factor one world government where the Real Power is concentrated amongst a small elite handful who allow "sovereign nations" to continue to exist as an elaborate form of theatre/pantomime. I believe that these true Elites are an annoying though ultimately benign group who simply wish to maintain a status quo where they can continue to live like kings and queens and a consequence free world that is essentially their playground. In order to do this, they believe in maintaining a relative status quo that includes the majority of people being happy, either in true happiness or a well maintained illusion.

I also believe, that there is a lower tier. The perceived movers and shakers of the world who desperately wish to enter the true Inner Circle. I believe that it is that tier that are to be feared and reviled for they fail to understand the relative enlightenment of the Illuminati. It is the wannabes in the waiting room that are doing the evil stuff that we are lamenting these days: TSA B.S., USA PATRIOT Act, FEMA camps, Martial Law preparations, Afghanistan clusterfornication, Iran warmongering etc . . .

As I look at the escalation of Draconian B.S., a thought has occurred to me. What if the wannabes in the waiting room are tired of waiting? Perhaps what we are seeing is an attempt to usurp the Real Powers by disrupting their precious status quo, destroying the precarious balance of happiness and misery and risking worldwide revolt.

The real Illuminati, those in the true inner sanctum, will have little choice but to nip this in the bud. I foresee a couple of high profile mysterious deaths, people with more power than say Obama but less than the Rothschilds. It will be message to the wannabes to cut the crap and should be met with a mysterious easing of all the nonsense that we are currently dealing with.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And you haven't thought that the higher ranks of the Illuminati would allow the monkeys in the waiting room to do evil things if their intentions are good?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Your idea has a ring of truth to it though I don;t know who really runs things or if the illuminati really are the PTB. A novel theory at any rate. It certainly looks as though someone is trying to bring things crashing down around us.
The entire WL debacle is getting way more coverage than it deserves and the revelations of the Federal Reserve "loaning" tens of trillions of $ getting far less than it deserves. SOMEONE is trying to distract us from that and DESPERATELY.
I feel the stakes are very, very high on this. There are some idiots willing to push the button for WW3 just so they can have a few billion dollars.
We'll see if any of the real power brokers meet mysterious ends.
If it happens to several then I would say your theory will be proven correct.
S&F for some original thinking.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

This speaks with eloquence the points I've been trying to articulate in this thread:

The "Corporate Wars": The Forgotten Premise of the Original Rollerball Fim of 1976
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm interested in understanding why you think this. What events have taken place that makes you think this?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
And you haven't thought that the higher ranks of the Illuminati would allow the monkeys in the waiting room to do evil things if their intentions are good?

Oh they undoubtedly tolerate and even endorse a small amount of evil in the interests of keeping things in check and avoiding being too obvious about the centralized control that is already in place. It is when the wannabes get out of line that corective action needs to be taken.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

I'm interested in understanding why you think this. What events have taken place that makes you think this?

My theory on the Illuminati in general or the potential coup attempt.

The coup attempt theory is based on the sheer ramp up of destablizing actions being taken around the world in recent months: TSA fascism, North Korean escalation, Iran/Venezuela partnership, Wikilinks, Federal Reserve's "Quantitative Easing" actions etc. These are all big, disruptive maneuvers that are in no way beneficial to the elites who already have life as good as they could possibly have it.

Even if you wanted to take a turn for the clownfeces crazy and suggest that the PTB wanted to set up some sort of mass sacrifice for some occult ritual, there are far better and less destablizing ways for them to do it than this.

As to my belief that the true Illuminati, the people behind the power, are essentially benign and perhaps even enlightened; that is a far longer story. If you click my link Enjoy The Sideshow in my signature you'll find my original statement on the topic.

In all, any reasonable thought exercise on the concept suggests that such a group, if it exists, would have maximum personal investment in the maintenance of a status quo.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

A very interesting theory and one that deserves more consideration and respect than most.

It would help if you could provide a little more substance to support your theory on both the 'benign' Illuminati and the coup.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

A very interesting theory and one that deserves more consideration and respect than most.

It would help if you could provide a little more substance to support your theory on both the 'benign' Illuminati and the coup.

$%$#@^$#^%$!!!!!!

I just composed an epic explanation that got eaten by the internet!

I'll leave at this for the moment: I base it on the origin/history of the organization called The Illuminati as well as a certain Deas Ex Machina kind of crisis resolution that has been in play in the world since the end of WWII.

I'll try to recreate my full response later on.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Interesting, and thanks for your response. I must be naive, but I have a tough time in believing any of this. In any point in time you can look at a group of crisis that happened (as you have mentioned what has happened in the world lately) and there has not been a MAJOR change after.

I respect your opinion, so I'm asking, is it possible there is no PTB or group pulling the strings, that there is not too much we, as a public, don't know? I'm sure there are many governement secrets kept. I just don't know how big an effect those secrets have on the populace.

Thanks again for your explanation, I'm always interested in different opinions.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To win against the POWERS THAT BE. you first have to take control of the Swiss banks and all their holdings, Bank of America and all their holdings, and then start following the paper trails that lead from there.

if you shut off the flow of money from these elitists, then you've won. its just that simple

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I don't know if you shut down the swiss and bank of america if you win that easy but i do agree with your premise and i do agree that it would cripple them pretty bad, it would be a great start anyhow....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
not to be a downer on this thread because i like that it thinks out side the box! but i think the illuminates are the wannabes and the bildbergs are the real string pullers

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
what does tptb mean?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The Watchers understand that the Enochian prophecy has concluded, and the bull that became a man now controls the keys. A fast approaching warhorse has revealed itself to them and thier anguish is great. They understand now that there's no time left, so the order to burn it all down has been issued.

Those controlling the four winds of the Earth hearken this call and they release them... This planet is about to feel the full affect they have as all at once the winds crash against the others, a truly devestating event for mankind.

Have you remained watchful? Are you prepared?
edit on 14-12-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I don't understand how this group can maintain their status quo and still be benign? Doesn't their status require them to be malevolent, causing others to suffer so that they can maintain their status?

Yes I agree with you about the lower tier, I also wouldn't be surprised if the benevolent forces are pitting the two against each other, or that we the masses actually have their names and deeds mixed up with each other.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I have to respectfully disagree... I think there is a Plan that was set in motion with the passing of the Federal Reserve Act in the beginning of the 20th century...

and each phase begins with a Test Run... then an actual running of the plan...

WW1 ==> WW2
Korean War ==> Vietnam war
Katrina ==> BP Oil spill
ect...

After this... a specific task is done... whether it was for the aquisition of Land, Power, Money ect... they move to another goal...

I do agree that they want to keep everyone happy... but to the extent were individual freedoms don't threaten their control.

new topics

top topics

join