It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore Effect hits Cancun climate fraudsters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Gore Effect hits Cancun climate fraudsters

theweek.com

The irony: As negotiators from nearly 200 countries met in Cancun to strategize ways to keep the planet from getting hotter, the temperature in the seaside Mexican city plunged to a 100-year record low of 54° F. Climate-change skeptics are gleefully calling Cancun's weather the latest example of the "Gore Effect" — a plunge in temperature they say occurs wherever former Vice President Al Gore, now a Nobel Prize-winning environmental activist, makes a speech about the climate. Although Gore is not scheduled to speak in Cancun, "it could be that the Gore Effect has announced his secret ar
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Looks like Gore Effect has struck again.

The timing is truly immaculate too.

The wikileaks releasing more info further confirming
the global warming fraud was a nice addin to
the climategate hackers released emails.

I wonder how they will spin this to make it look
like its a normal event.

They got creative accounting folks, and I am sure they
can drum up some creative weather folks from the
hadley climate unit.

theweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The site appears to be hammered, so here is an alternative link.

Alternate link
edit on 10-12-2010 by Ex_MislTech because: backup link

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Haha, I remember back in the day, when they first came up with global warming.
even then, ALL of my peer group said it was a load of rubbish, and i remember a few people Getting so worked up about our opinions.
and now OBVIOUS PROOF. and people just deny ever Hopping on the bandwagon.
Deny Ignorance guys.
Keep it up. nice to see.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
All it took is someone knowing the history...back in the 70's, the political activists claimed " global cooling ", now thirty years later we now have yet another hoax, global warming. Any free thinking individual with a half bit of " sense " could have seen this for what it is, another money making and extortion scheme.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

This was predictable! Happens every time! There is definently a message in this for Al and his pals.

Something about the meglaomanics backing off the idea of a NWO taxation system and a global government being given the power of centralized means of production. This agreement being sought in Cancun would give the UN the power to decide what Nations get oil and who does not get oil in the name of rationing. In this way, the UN gets total control over the survival of people and their economies.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
my problem with all this talk about weather change or what ever. we first need to know what the "Chem" trails are all about first. all most every day where i live they give my town a nice spray down with those "chem" trails. to me i think they are alternating the weather. until we find truth on that issue and found out what exactly their doing to the skys.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

I don't think its the chem trails as an attempt to control the weather, but I have done reading about HAARP, and most documentation suggests, ( speculation of course ) that the HAARP program does that very thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Iam definitely what they call a "denier". I prefer(skeptic).
But I have to say we shouldn't perpetuate the Alex
Jonesian style of taking things at face valu and out of context.
I.E.One cold ( or hot ) day does not make a "global climate trend"..I see it all the time: it snows in May or June: "global warming my butt.."
edit on 10-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I agree. I don't know if this could be used as fact, but Jesse Ventura, on his show the Conspiracy theory, did an episode about HAARP. I'm not saying his investigation is substantiated proof, but he did have compelling evidence that would support the theory of HAARP.
What do we know as a society, ....that anything is possible? With that said, we have to atleast consider the possibility of HAARP doing exactly what is speculated. Until MK ultra was exposed, no one thought possible, until even that was proven otherwise.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

ya i'm not sure it's "chem" trails either. but i feel the goverment or who ever is messing with the weather. so we need to get to the bottom of that. i think thats what needs to be talked about more. most media won't even touch that subject.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adam76

I think I need to call Governor Ventura and get him on it!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, a Cold for a while so climate change is a hoax? When the mid westand especially Texas goes through the hottest and driest summer on record in Greenland is turning green again and the coral reefs are turning white the polar ice caps are melting faster and faster each year that basically means nothing.

98% of the scientists agreed the earth is warming the only question is how much are we as a human race contributing to it.

They shouldn't have called it global warming to begin with. Climate change is what it really is. Things are going to get more extreme. Extreme cold, extreme heat, extreme storms, extreme droughts, just extreme climate change. If it's false then there's no harm done some money gets spent and we get cleaner energy but if it's true it will be a mass extinction event – and we could have avoided.

Stupid humans.

new topics

top topics

join