It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters For 9/11 Truth Debunk Assange: Irrefutable Evidence of Cover-Up (VIDEO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

the Atta passport is a proven hoax just like the Iraqis ripping babies out of incubators

According to ABC News and the Associated Press, the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami was found a few blocks from the WTC. 1 2 The Guardian was skeptical: "the idea that Atta's passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged [tests] the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI's crackdown on terrorism." 3 Note the passport did not belong to Atta, as is commonly claimed.

911research.wtc7.net...
edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

(video @ :05)

Rescuer 1: "It's blowin' boy. Did you hear that?"
Rescuer 2: "Keep your eye on that building, it will be coming down soon."

killtown.blogspot.com...
NiST tried to keep these from the public
5 TERA bytes of info
wonder why

prolly the same reason Sybil Edwards was gagged for telling the truth
prolly the same reason they tried to hide the firemens' dispatch tapes

well here we are at the OP:

The Fire Department of New York's radio dispatches from the morning and early afternoon of 9/11. For over three years, they fought in court to keep these recordings secret but were finally forced to release them in August 2005.
GO HERE TO DOWLOAD DIRECTLY: www.archive.org...
Fire Department of New YorkNY Fire Department's 9/11 Radio Dispatches (0)

thepiratebay.org...

The Collapse of World Trade Center 1, 2, & 7
Eyewitness Accounts Confirm Explosive Charges
educate-yourself.org...

there is NO credible proof the OS is true
but now that the OS people have managed to get to the point where they can legaly (sic) grope and fondle children as they pass through the airports, the odds that they will concede to the truth and give that up are slim to none.
yes little child its just like a game....

edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: quotes

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

It is certainly untrue that Mohammed Atta's passport was recovered in New York but one belonging to Satam al-Suqami was; so a mistake by some but not a "hoax".

Satam al-Suqami's passport subsequently became an ehibit in the trial US v Zacarias Moussaoui :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

To claim that " there is NO credible proof the OS is true " has to be the ultimate in sticking your fingers in your ears and la-laaing.

Presumably then you can quickly refute the approximately 1000 prosecution exhibits put in evidence at the trial US v Zacarias Moussaoui ?

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

If none of this is credible evidence why is Zacarias Moussaoui in prison and what are you doing to protest his innocence ?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You know I don't think Assange is trying to do anything or hurt the 9/11 truth movement. The. Comments he made about sticking to real conspiracies was probably because he is bombarded with 9/11 stuff that because of the work he is doing. There is nothing he can do to answer 9/11 questions either, I'd probably be frusrated too, it undermines his work.
-ts kind of like when someone ruins your surprises by over estimating.
Example
You: "Guess how many people came to hear me speak?"
Your friend: "I dunno a thousand?"
You (glumly): No, 200. But that's still a lot for me."

He made it clear it wasn't an issue to him so people wouldn't epect itn be dissapointed by the lack of info on it, and that anticipation and dissapointment wouldn't be there to soften the blow of the actual leaks.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Guys give this about two seconds worth of thought. He would be painted the same as all other truthers by the media if he said anything else, he would lose all credibility for his organization and they would not be being talked about today. He would only be known as a 9/11 theorist.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"What is the best way to deal with opposition, to lead it."

At this point it is just speculation, but I am suspecting since people are losing their trust in traditional medias and are turning to alternative medias efforts are being undertaken, to establish an authority in the realm of the alternative media, that can be controlled and is accepted as an figure of authority and source of truth by everyone who turns to alternative media sources.

He might be concerned his site will just revolve around the 9/11 truth movement, if he takes on that subject, however that would not be a reason to call New York firefighters liars and truthers annoying.

With that in mind I am really curious to see what will become of Assange, will he vanish behind bars for a long time, or will he be pardonned after a year or less? I am pretty certain we will see him return to take his place on the throne as the king of alternative media.

edit on 12-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

If he was about tranparency, whatever the cost, then he wouldn't be holding back such informaiton in the first place and the fact that he admits to, goes against his own mission statement.

I find this the most interesting part about Assange, was his dismissal of 9/11 as unworthy of attention.

What? How could that be unworthy of finding out any truth, any support, the explanation of event.

Yet he finds any way possible to discredit and slander the effort of those evolved to explain events completely and accurately.

Plus, that poison pill he was going to release if arrest or killed, hasn't been released has it? so much for believing a word this man says.

Last, as you said there hasn't been real information released by wikileaks yet to date despite what anyone says.

The whole charade smells.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Cops talking now too.......
theerant.yuku.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

prolly the same reason Sybil Edwards

educate-yourself.org...

Didn't Sybil Edwards used to be in Dad's Army?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join