It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future for American Youth: AMERICANS READ THIS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Thats the attitude I'm talking about, sister!

Now is the time to let our countrymen and more to the point, our government know that we will not stand idly by while they systematically strip each and every single one of us of our rights as freeborn men and women of America.

None of us are alone in this plight. We can no longer be afraid of taking action. We can no longer allow this federal system of FEAR be the rule of our lives.

Stay tuned, Irish. Your son, and the rest of his generation, are our future for this country. WE WILL MAKE SURE HE AND HIS PEERS HAVE A FUTURE IN OUR COUNTRY.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Revolution will lead to evolution and that's where we need to shift our focus!

eh(!), Amica, i don't argue your betting is possible, but most likeliest situation, after Revolucion, is deep degradation + hella Number of contaminated areas with chemicals & radioactivity because a few of the few among humans can leave their Power with own will.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

To quote Zapata, "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."

In a world where we will not have the future and the opportunity that our fathers and mothers had, back all the way to the Founding Fathers, it is better that the establishment erase me than for me to endure their corruption.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

To quote Zapata, "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."

ohhhh, Amicus, i Never have suggested to You or Another One else to live on the knees at whatever idiots like buckie clans are in Essence! i Just have suggested to be Brain-ON, to improve own knowledge/capabilities & that will be really effective Revolution along Evolutional way

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Amicus? As in Amicus curiae?

So you are saying that instead of taking action I should read and educate myself so that I can help the process evolve into something better? In the mean time that would mean I have to live on my knees and in the time it takes me to find a way to go about my business in a manner that pleases you all could be lost. People have thought your way and attempted what you propose for decades. Now, it is time for something new.

You say you are in Russia and so it is possible you remember what life was like in comparison to what it is now in Russia. Possibly for you, everything is improving. In America, the opposite is true. Everything is steadily getting worse. I will not sit idly by and watch as I'm reduced to a dollar figure amount to be bought, traded, and speculated upon.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hey guys how you doing just bringing this back up... not gonna lie this is a bump only because i think people neeed to read this. soooooo bump

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Amicus? As in Amicus curiae?

"amicus" means friend (masculine gender).

So you are saying that instead of taking action I should read and educate myself so that I can help the process evolve into something better?

mostly, i said it to teenagers, who wants to start revolution, but have no the least idea for it

You say you are in Russia and so it is possible you remember what life was like in comparison to what it is now in Russia.

in CCCP, many people thirsted to change life for something better, but, after CCCP Death, many & even most of'em have feeled 'emself betrayed. & i cannot say they're wrong of it.

Possibly for you, everything is improving

no, i cannot say it
we, all, go to our common Tomb & that situation needs to be healed.

Now, it is time for something new.

revolution???
edit on 13-12-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread639155/pg13#pid10117423]post by
"amicus" means friend (masculine gender).

I took it to mean comrade... Which seemed odd because it doesn't appear that we are.

mostly, i said it to teenagers, who wants to start revolution, but have no the least idea for it

I see, well W3RLIED2 and I are both adults...

no, i cannot say it
we, all, go to our common Tomb & that situation needs to be healed.

So life is not better now than when it was under Stalin?

revolution???

Possibly, yes. Of course, reform will be attempted. But as others have stated here earlier the people with power will not share willingly. If push comes to shove we will shove back.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I took it to mean comrade... Which seemed odd because it doesn't appear that we are.

Just to be more accurate en.wiktionary.org...

So life is not better now than when it was under Stalin?

that was another Time & to say Stalin was only Evil for CCCP exposes too narrow understanding
i said for later period 70s, 80s of 20th century. many people there considered everything from CCCP is sh!t by default.

Possibly, yes. Of course, reform will be attempted. But as others have stated here earlier the people with power will not share willingly. If push comes to shove we will shove back.

problem of people, who wants revolution, they have not understood how cia-like guys work. Just for example, ask yourself how you're well-informed of current situation in GOM

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

that was another Time & to say Stalin was only Evil for CCCP exposes too narrow understanding
i said for later period 70s, 80s of 20th century. many people there considered everything from CCCP is sh!t by default.

I don't understand your answer. A simple yes or no will suffice.

problem of people, who wants revolution, they have not understood how cia-like guys work. Just for example, ask yourself how you're well-informed of current situation in GOM

I don't know what a GOM is... I also don't know what the CIA as to do with our protest.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I don't understand your answer. A simple yes or no will suffice.

most of people have lived worse than they lived before CCCP Death. many died because of Time after perestroika. & dozen upon dozen of troubles are in Russia so far, thanks to something new

I don't know what a GOM is..

GOM == Gulf of Mexico.

I also don't know what the CIA as to do with our protest.

dost not you think gov. works hard for you???
yours protest will be direct challenge to dollar clans & then you'll figure out why i mentioned cia-like comrades

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Ok.. Honestly, I don't think you speak English well enough for me to understand you... or possibly each other. You may be better off posting in Russian and allowing me to use babel-fish to translate it or you could post in German and we could converse.

I don't know how you can't answer with a simple yes or no unless we just aren't understanding each other.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Dont worry, I understand you lol
So what you meant by the first thing was exactly what you wrote no?
After the old regime broke nothing good has come of the new system?

GOM - Gulf of Mexico?
Maybe some people thought it meant 'Geese operation manual'? or something...lol who knows eh.

And well, not much to not understand here, unless of cos you have been living inside Planet tv.
Dollar clans? CIA? Revolution? 2+2=4 why did the chicken cross the road?
Well SarKOY, with some people, seriously, you just cant...

Good discussion youre putting forth, shame people dont know their histroy lessons, then try and put you down, when I understand you totally, there is your answer to the little question thats going around in your head in regards to who are these people.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Ok.. Honestly, I don't think you speak English well enough for me to understand you..

oheheh, be sure, many russians have not understood me too

I don't know how you can't answer with a simple yes or no unless we just aren't understanding each other.

i was a little in curiosity why you have demanded of me so much to ans that question
but if thou wantest, i try to ans. Stalin Time was one of the hardest Times in Russia, but to compare perestroika & Stalin Time is not correct. what criteria must be applied to do it??? how can you measure personal sorrows of each human & make a integral of it for entire country. It's no math! & you're right i'm completely ruined to ans your question with Just yes or no.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

when I understand you totally, there is your answer to the little question thats going around in your head in regards to who are these people.

first of the all, thanks to you, Amicus
if you mentioned about voices of new revolution, i can ans you question "who're they in Essence?". some of'em:
1. no experienced Minds.
2. mads.
3. provocateurs.
----------------
Indeed(!), Nothing new at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Dr Cosma

when I understand you totally, there is your answer to the little question thats going around in your head in regards to who are these people.

first of the all, thanks to you, Amicus
if you mentioned about voices of new revolution, i can ans you question "who're they in Essence?". some of'em:
1. no experienced Minds.
2. mads.
3. provocateurs.
----------------
Indeed(!), Nothing new at all.

You said it, indeed.
I like the way you said many Russians dont understand you either, that was funny lol
Yes Amicus, it's all 'Harosho'.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join