It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future for American Youth: AMERICANS READ THIS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
We are all in this mess together. We are much like those possessed with avarice in our rejection of their perceptions of what they see as common man. We are the same, we contemplate just as those who contrive to horde all for themselves. Truly, what could we have been as a body bound to the constitution appears to be in a past tense now. It seems this republic we once chanted for all to bind within is now the republic of a minority of scared animals backed into a corner, fearing to loose what they have. When in fact, by God, the true wealth is the people, not the material. Judge now the behavior of the lost we seek to return to the Grace of God. It is not hate we contemplate, but the truth we wish to return to the Earth. We are all but filthy rags in the eyes of God because of our self centered behaviors.

Who could be so naive to think any material upon the Earth could replace the Spirit of God. For generations now, income tax has robbed the very coffers which once served God's will to set the lost on the right path. God's policy of helping the poor through his word has now been replaced by a false gospel of materialism which Babylonian gods and idols now pleasure the flesh replacing true charity. Income tax can be compared to God's indignation towards Israel's first King, "Saul." Throughout all eternity, God is King, The Creator and Sovereign Lord of all. To increase taxes upon God's children, causes a reaction much like Adam and Eve hiding their faces in the garden. The church pews are empty for shame of not having the money to even pay for the utility bill. Just as God was furious over Saul, he is now beset upon the coming storm of now. Samuel told of the storm which comes, that broom of destruction the snare of God's anger. How could what had begun so immaculately in the name of God now be usurped by such simple behaviors? What has become of us?

The judgment now comes, and that we who still believe, speak our minds and even commit to actions thereof. Passionately countering the falsehood of materialism, speaking out and demanding action. All of our indignation is nothing in comparison to God's wrath. As we speak out in fear of our God, who views our lives as mere burning embers that flash in under a second, we chant the wrath we are also subject to. by Jesus Christ our Lord, we forgo our material passions in his coming whether we like it or not, as we will all equal in his eyes upon the day of Judgment.

Whence the solar storms come, taking away our luxuries. Compressing our outer atmosphere creating storms much like the ones taught by the Prophet Elijah. Great fires consume and great rains pour out the jars of God's wrath. We all pay the price for the sins our equals commit. Our actions alone to stop them, whether or not we take part of the cup of the wrath of her fornication, being the wolf to stop the wolf, would still be in the same sin and abomination the eyes of God abhors. We are all still accountable for our sins, regardless of our desire to set things straight. All our electricity gadgets which make our lives easy will pass away. Thus our ugly nature shall be known, we are the same, unto the same sins. Behold, he soon comes and when he does, what say you. Your stomach or your spirit guide you, in an instant we shall know our own indignation to be but a sick joke. The day he comes I will be on the roof tops either becoming a wind of ash or taken up in the spirit body. What say you, the rocks burn beneath us and now overhead, what underground protects the stomach? God commands middle Earth as the outer cosmos. The more compressed our atmosphere, the more heat from middle Earth moves to the surface. What defenses do to fend of God, also a sick joke, hiding under the rocks.

Let the Holy Spirit descend upon us and cause a revival, this I pray to the Lord God of all the Heavens, let your Son, Jesus Christ, speak through us in the spirit of revival before he returns. Give us our last chance, we pray. Let our folly pass away and your reign upon our hearts remain. Save us from ourselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Although I said inaction, what I meant was non-contention. By being gentle and yielding is more what I meant. The softest of all things can overcome the hardest of all things. It is the Universal Way and is the master key to all doors leading to the inner room of ultimate truth. When there is no one to fight with, then there can be no battle.

"A good warrior is never violent. A good fighter is never offensive. A great victor defeats his opponent, but not by challenging him. A great commander is humble. This is called the power of non-contention."
-The Complete Works of Lao Tzu

Control of everyone's experience is beyond our control. We cannot really choose what happens to our neighbors. They are their own creators. If your neighbor has attracted your experience into his experience then that is a different story entirely.

"You cannot rid the world of things that bother you. You must rid your vibration of the things that bother you." -Abraham Hicks

When the entire population really discovers that they are vibrational beings, perhaps then all wars would end. Ignorance is the greatest source of suffering, no what anyone group or person did to us. We really are responsible for any suffering we experience individually or collectively. I could be wrong, as I am open to that but it is the only teaching that makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I am right beside you W3RLIED2.
I do not care where someone puts me. All I care about is the BILL of RIGHTS and the Constitution and we will make a change of some kind.

Tom

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
get ready for the upcoming revolution

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GF3w3ww2

Yes, indeed.

reply to post by crashbehr

I can't express to you how proud I am to have you there, my friend.

We are far from alone in this plight. Could this be the errand of our era? I believe the answer to that question is a resounding yes. This is not a contest of brawn. This is a duty for any free American who wishes to remain so. This is a protest. This is our last chance before it is too late. For all the times I've said that to people in my life I don't think it ever resonated with such force. Now magnify that force into the voices of 1,000,000 Americans all screaming for our future's back as one unified group of individuals who have come together for a common goal. FREEDOM.

THIS IS OUR TIME TO TAKE A STAND.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Your organization has already been infiltrated, by you, yourself.
Were you not a Master Mason?
How does that tie in with your organization?
And how do your plans sit with your superiors?
Im not trying to be cheeky, but I think my questions are very relevant since you are inciting a mass protest and appointing yourself as leader.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Actually I appointed him.

If you want to be involved too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I've already elaborated on this point. My political views and my being a Freemason are not related. I am an individual who is a Mason. I owe no party allegiance to any one because of my membership in Masonry.

And I have not appointed myself leader. I've offered my ability to lead to help others gain their voice back in the forum of the world. I've also extended an invitation to any one who feels they are capable of taking a leadership role in this action to do so.

I as one person can not stand and speak for every one. But as a group of many individuals who have the same goal we can accomplish far greater things in our pursuit.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

And how do your plans sit with your superiors?

There is only one Superior that I will ever answer to, my friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying this but like I said, your organization has already been infiltrated by you.
After all, you are a member of a secret society.
If that is not infiltration then I dont know what is.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Are you still looking for someone who knows html?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Call it what you wish. I know what my Fraternity is. I know what my positions are on reform.

It is your opinion that I've infiltrated an organized effort that I initiated, and while I respect your right to it, I disagree with your logic. That doesn't really make sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

We need a strong base of organizational leaders. Smart, young people who feel the same way about the situation,

heh, buddy, Get in Real
any kind of revolution, in all Times, has made by professionals & that task always was & is very dirty thing
if you try, your gov will waste you & you'll be too wonder of how many ways they know to deal with you

edit on 10-12-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
I'm with you 100%, for so much as I can afford it.

But tell me for what reasons are we reducing the HOR?

The ratio of federal representation to population made sense in the 18th century. The HOR has become about that, a place that just sucks it in, in any way that it can get paid for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

How do you propose to retract the charter for the FED other than by demanding we do so? How can you sell that to the American people? Certainly an economic collapse would ensue immediately if somehow that occurred, leading to a societal collapse, and martial law would be the instated, even if society hadn't fallen to chaos. Guaranteed. Our military is not to be relied upon in this event.

You either fear too much, or on the wrong path.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Something to bear in mind....

Although I agree with much of what's been said here, some might say that your thread is some kind of "recruiting" thread and therefore against the T&C. (15e)

BUT, since ATS owners and many of the staff seemed to have distanced themselves recently from certain site actions it has gone untouched and uncommented on by them.

This is rare. Beware. Something just doesn't seem right round here.

Good luck my friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

I have a plan for that contingency.

This undertaking is not some barroom fueled idea, mind you. This is something that has been in the making for years and it has been slowly reaching the boiling point. At this point in time we have a shot and it will only become more likely in the future. The current situation in America is such that we will soon have plenty more ears to hear as well due to the unemployment cut offs. The time is drawing close and we will have our real change.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

What you need is absolute, complete regime change. Recall every rep., impeach the pres., and remove the supreme court justices under charges of treason, of acting in their positions in office that contradict the constitution. Any person now a government official is a traitor for continuing to work under the current web of laws that go against every principle in the constitution.

And the conclusion, Now, let's everyone turn against each other. Anyone who is a government official is a traitor. Does this apply to military, police, teachers, postal workers?
Well, of course, we must go nuts because as said before, any attempt to dislodge that which cant be named will lead to total social breakdown, so why not go nuts against our own elected leaders!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

I understand that. If they actually choose to waste those resources on me that will only go to prove how scared they are of the people.

I stated with full intentions that I have to become a martyr for freedom, so be it. I doubt a serf, peasant carpenter like myself really shows up on their radar.

Talking about a protest and even actively organizing one is not illegal. If everything goes as planned there won't be any need for illegality, unless they try to gag us.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It'll all work out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join