It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future for American Youth: AMERICANS READ THIS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

Deal.

Check your inbox when you have the chance, please.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Is that the reason most American men are pussies that don't have the balls to stand up against the system?

Don't go with the pussifying agenda, please!
edit on 10-12-2010 by imnessie because: ...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think for some of us that would not have the means to go to DC we should start up groups in our local state. And do our march at the same time. Maybe we can get the word out easier if we do it that way. I would be happy to start work on a group from Utah.

Tom

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well I certainly agree that the youth is out of their minds, but hey... pretty much everyone else is as well, in their own little way.

I just don't agree with you that change can be done from within the system. I don't agree that we've still got 8 or so years left to change things for the better.

I think the circus is out in full force, and there's nothing left to do but get some popcorn out and watch the freak show unfold.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The young cardinals won't let the old crows destroy their future. Never have. Never will.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

Yess please god do this. wherever you are, do what you can. it does not matter if you are alone. go to your city council and let your voice be heard. dont let these moments pass by. even if this thread amounts to nothing, do not let your own thoughts or your own words be wasted. if you meant what you said, please, do not do anything else but that. if you cant make it to DC, then go anywhere else you can, as long as someone can hear you.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Although I don't think that taking action against something is the answer, I know that Inaction is the only answer.
Do not partake in the fight and might which is what we have been conditioned our whole lives to do; war, war, war against each other. Let go of this psychological slavery mentality. If you weren't a slave to some system or government, you must admit that you are indeed a slave to your own thought process. He who yields the sword in anger, cuts himself as if he is holding the sword by the blade....it is self defeating.

I feel compelled to respond to this thread. Why you would want that kind of higher education is my question in the first place. Higher education is just an extension of lower education and this is just another perspective so don't slam me too hard. Perhaps the education system from preschool all the way up through college is making good slaves out of all of us. You are feeding the very system that you know is corrupt at it's base. And if you don't do as your told, you will be in big trouble and be made an example therefore do as your told. They aren't surprised by the rebellion. History has shown that this happens over and over again. It is a response that is expected in order to place a fog over what is really going on. If something incredibly unjust is going on on the right side, then I suggest you take a look at what is happening on the left or behind you or right before your very own eyes. Something bigger is brewing and you are too busy complaining about how unfair something is to make a real difference.

School

A Society Training to Submit, Obey and Listen

Mindset of Fear and Terror

Trained to Follow Instruction and Also trained to Follow a Certain Behavior

Rules, Regulations and Laws are set for the children
Cannot use the bathroom without permission
Cannot speak without raising their hands

Training to be good servants of the politically correct
No control over their entire lives

Just like the Prison Systems

Standards of Culture, Behavior and Morality imprinted into these young minds that are in the blossoming stages of development

Conform to State Standards
Lesson
1) Orders of Authority
Lesson
2) Work with each other to achieve the desired ends of those in control

They become:

Group of tenants who live with roaches and never call the health inspector
Group of citizens who are easily terrified by police officers into voluntarily giving up their rights
Group of workers who surrender their lives to the corporations who tells them how to dress, how to speak and what time to wake up

Conform and Obey = Education

No surprise that global power and corporate wealth is based on 3rd rate educational system that works against developing individuals of true character and true intellect, because the mindless bureaucrat or the thoughtless worker who will follow a system without question isis the pattern that our system depends on and this is what school produces. The system is not designed to educate the public, which is why federal and state bureaucracies call the shots, not the parents, not the local school boards. Every law is harshly enforced with the harshest of punishments. The tone of a principal is much like the tone of a warden, with no check on his authority. They will always have a way of using coercive ability to enforce a standard on the population. Strict punishment awaits any kid who disobeys this ruling force and there is no doubt that an active student body reflect on school administrators like factory floor men. They are fulfilling their quotas to the
inspecting of the local school district. This is the reality of this kind of training. The school doesn't care if your homeless or on the streets suffering from malnutrition or hunger, but the second the child fails to appear in school at the scheduled time like a court hearing the police are alerted. Until we abolish mandatory schooling, your child will be brought up a slave so that he can accept being a slave later in adulthood.

Maybe, just maybe we don't need to fight and maybe the only way to change the system is to change our thought process that we need it to flourish.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
so you know guys i'll be taking part. i've been bringing these issues up in my local group. we have formed a group called TYI texhoma youth initiative. our group is about walking the walk. as of right now we are doing inreach (meaning we are trying to build our numbers) then we will be doing outreach and holding conferences. as these are very important issues for the youth to understand. i truly believe we can catch the youth on fire for the cause.

people are hungry my friends. people are hungry for the truth, they are hungry for justice. this movement is just starting, and it is a world wide awakening. it has been prophesied about. the line has been drawn for ages and it is time to arm yourself with knowledge and action.

this movement cannot imitate those who we are fighting. we must take the high road. we must do this peaceably, or we will fail like the rest. promote peace, love and family value. all else can be spun to your disadvantage.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I like the idea of the people being able to veto the guberment.

Realistically the best we can hope for is shorter terms. Would be nice to start voting on every position every year. If the Pres is doing a bad job we can get him out of there in 12 months same with the senate, congress, mayors etc,

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CatfishBob

HOW???

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
double post
edit on 10-12-2010 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ajewel4u

inaction is what they want... i really hope that was sarcasm

although i can completely agree that violence is not the answer. you have to fight smart. fight in a manner that they know if they touch you, you will simply look like a hero, and train people to take your spot. the only reward for being honorable and morale is death... that is your only reward, but i would rather die a hero's death then live a cowards life.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

Is that the reason most American men are pussies that don't have the balls to stand up against the system? Don't go with the pussifying agenda, please!

Dude, I am FEMALE

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

I agree 100%. It's easy to understand that not all people who wish to get active with this effort have the means to make it to DC. For this reason specifically it's necessary to broaden the scope of this entire action to all city and state official buildings. While the action in DC is going to be extremely crucial as a true display of solidarity between us, the resounding statement will be made when there are people protesting in every major city or capitol across the country.

That is why this has to go viral on the web if we're going to have any real impact on the streets. The more people that hear about this, or tweet it, or facebook it, the better opportunity we have to make a positive and radical impact.

I'm so proud of the members brave enough to join me in this thread. So far i think we have a pretty unified group thats offered their dedication in helping organize this. Hopefully in the coming days and weeks we can keep this thread going strong, and spread it through out the web.

We have a lofty goal to reach. Don't get discouraged by the opposition, or by the trolls. Keep a steady head, and a virtuous spirit. It's so important that we recognize how much we need each other to lean on if an action of this scope has a chance at succeeding. LETS SHOW THEM WHAT AMERICAN KIDS CAN DO WHEN WE PUT OUR MINDS TOGETHER IN A COLLECTIVE POOL. LETS SHOW THEM WHAT WE CAN DO AS A TRULY UNITED FORCE. LETS PROTECT OUR FUTURES AND THE FUTURES OF OUR CHILDREN.

I am proud to associate myself with all of you. Please don't hesitate to u2u me for contact information. I am putting an e-mail list together as we speak.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is all we can do, this country has reached a point where this is the only option left, we need to march 1 million strong and let the Government know ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

+flag +star!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Oh then you must be a feminazi? Thank God feminism is out of fashion in my area. Nowadays' Feminism is pathetic, compared to the Feminism of the times.

P.S. Calling me 'DUDE' is sexism.

edit on 10-12-2010 by imnessie because: ...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Count me in.

There is nothing they fear more than millions of people marching on Washington. They can’t stop that. They will have no choice but to give in to our demands. Of course, they will do whatever they can to prevent so many people from gathering, but good planning on our part could take care of that.

What made the Civil Rights Movement so effective was the astounding eloquence and rare leadership qualities possessed by Martin Luther King. That’s what we need. We need a face for this movement. An eloquent leader that can speak intelligently and compellingly about the truth with facts and data. There’s no way we can get millions of people to research this stuff on their own. We won’t even be able to get them to read a book. We need all our evidence to be compiled concisely in such a way that it can be passed out en masse.

If we make one claim that is not verifiable then it will be exploited and will bring down the whole movement. No alien disclosure theories, no 9/11 inside job claims, none of that. The message needs to solely be about FREEDOM. Their unconstitutional system that we are enslaved to needs to be our focus.

Time is running out guys, let’s get to work.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I disagree with the premise of this thread, that the youth will not be able to start the change due to apathy and inaction.

If you look at Anonymous, you will find that they are almost all youths.

The apathy of today's kids, to me, is not a sign of an unwillingness to act. It is a sign of no fear towards rejecting what they are opposed to. "Kids just do whatever they want now"..We've all heard this spouted out in a million different forms. Kids cloister themselves with technology because they fundamentally feel that the way the world works --- money, economy, politics, education, corporations, .etc -- is wrong.

When I see the Millennials grown up, I see a world in tatters. The youth of today are fundamentally incapable of keeping up the status quo. No one has the drive, the work ethic, or the focus. The Millenials will destroy the world as we know it, and they will be the only ones left to rebuild it by reverting to a more natural state of living.

In conclusion, kids' apathy in today's world is not indicative of kids needing to change but of the world needing to change.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I could not be in agreement with you more. Your passion and conviction about this is very strong and I am proud to tell you you are not alone brother. There are so many of us feeling this struggle for our future in the world right now it would be a disservice to each other to not Unify under a single banner and for a common cause.

I will gladly stand side by side with you.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
What made the Civil Rights Movement so effective was the astounding eloquence and rare leadership qualities possessed by Martin Luther King. That’s what we need. We need a face for this movement. An eloquent leader that can speak intelligently and compellingly about the truth with facts and data. There’s no way we can get millions of people to research this stuff on their own. We won’t even be able to get them to read a book. We need all our evidence to be compiled concisely in such a way that it can be passed out en masse.

if there is anything that we know is that history is the greatest teacher. we need to make this movement unstoppable, and how do you do that? you put many leaders, we can't have one face and one face only. you just can't they'll snuff him out and boom there goes the movement. we need many faces. just as they would have to shut down the internet to shut down wikileaks because other people are working for the cause. that is how this movement should be.. we can't allow them to just assassinate one person to kill the movement. you have to make it so they would have to become in essence serial killers to kill the movement.

the first goal of leadership should be to train those to take your spot in case any action is taken against you. like a constant wave reformists. they can's stop you, if you keep coming back for more.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join