It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC iPlayer reporting UK Protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Forgive me if this is the wrong Forum for my question.

As an inhabitant of the UK, I've been following the protests over the raising of tuition fees in the UK and its subsequent fall-out rather closely.

Last night I went to BBC iPlayer to have a look at the BBC News at 10, Question Time, This Week and News Night (all "topical" News programmes) in the hope of getting a taste of the issues in a concise manner, and a few extra points of view.

BBCiPlayer states that these programmes are broadcast live, and are available on iPlayer shortly after. It's in excess of 12hrs after the original brodcasts and they are still not available to watch.

I'm wondering if it's just me that is having this issue (I do live in the UK, and iPlayer may not work for others away from our shores) or if it's an issue for all?

It's very odd, and I'm worried it may just be my fevered imagination that there may be reasons I can't access this programming.

All help/comments gratefully recieved!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chukka

Explanation: Bump for Justice!

Personal Disclosure: I hope they become available soon!
[s&f! btw
]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
How bloody strange is that?

All of a sudden I shout "foul!" and here it's now available.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that the moment I mention it it becomes available, but it does make me look like a tit of the first order, and a conspiracy nut to-boot!

Ah well, such is the way of the world

edit on 10/12/10 by chukka because: Spolling

new topics

join