It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleased to be here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It's a bit like walking into school on the 1st day. Everything is new and scarier than watching from behind the scenes but I love this site. I have always belived in many different posssibilities from a very early age. Being blind until the age of 32 gave me the ability to be more attentive to other media of contact and communication without the distractions of vision and I have kept that ability. I am still coming to terms with seeing twenty one years on. I am psychic, I practice hypnotherapy and NLP as well as TFT and Reiki. I once thought that it was only me who thought that things were very drastically different to what they seem but this site has helped me realise that other people have also seen the light. I look forward to sharing some of the rays!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien44

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
WELCOME!

I am intrigued though... what / how did you regain your site?

xx

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Sound slike you would be very interested in reading the book Zhuan Falun(how to cultivate yourself, become a good person, supernormal powers, third eye structure etc etc):

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien44

Welcome Alien44 enjoy the site and the rays
and take care. Happy for you that you have gained your site, be well.
edit on 12/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien44
It's a bit like walking into school on the 1st day. Everything is new and scarier than watching from behind the scenes but I love this site. I have always belived in many different posssibilities from a very early age. Being blind until the age of 32 gave me the ability to be more attentive to other media of contact and communication without the distractions of vision and I have kept that ability. I am still coming to terms with seeing twenty one years on. I am psychic, I practice hypnotherapy and NLP as well as TFT and Reiki. I once thought that it was only me who thought that things were very drastically different to what they seem but this site has helped me realise that other people have also seen the light. I look forward to sharing some of the rays!

Can you explain why you were blind? Am I assuming correctly that you were not phiscally blind? What things make you psychic? How do you "practice" hypnotherapy?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS

Most of all - belated (20+ years) congratulations on the opportunity to experience the world in a new way!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Why I was born blind is a question for my creator. How I recovered sight is through surgery and "practice" in Brit means "do", It's my occupation for the moment at least. Now I read some replies you might be right in asking was I sightless in both ways, spiritually and physically? I probably was. thanks for your interest all.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join