It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your Thoughts on this Sun Relic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Alright, I was wondering if you all had some input on this beautiful work of art right here.

I found this dreamcatcher in a thrift store for $5.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4ab533cc2db.jpg[/atsimg]
That was a year and a half ago.

Sun has taught me a lot. He has dozens of little hidden meanings if you look close enough.

I want to see what kinds of symbolism you see within it.

What culture do you think it comes from?

Any feedback would be great.

Thank you.

-SES
edit on 10-12-2010 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

link is not working.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Sun buddy!

I sense a dark and ominous force from it actually.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Well, here is what is up. I know it looks scary, but it is only because it is an extremely powerful entity.

It can be overwhelming. But once you become friends with him, he warms up.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

This "entity" you speak of. Have you considered that it may be demonic or evil in nature?
Have you considered that it is using you or you have made some sort of deal with it?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Alright, I took another good thorough look at it, and I have to say, it is not evil.

He is gruff and to the point. He has things to pass on to us, no time for small talk.

That is the vibe. "There are things to be done, humans. Let me pass on my knowledge."

And yes, he has taught me many valauble things. He does have a sense of humor as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't know upon first glance it looked bearing resemblance to Mayan art. Upon google search of images related to Mayan art & sun, found such kind of image, not the same one though.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

i have a wood pieced representation of the 2012 Maya calandar i found it in an old resturaunt when cleaning it out for a new one.
i have had it for years it is just wood.
That thing you are holding with it's gross finger prints was made by a stoned hippie in the 80's junk that feels hollow and i think you have successfully turned ATS into a flea market.
i will probably go neg in points more ,....thanks,...what are you that bored?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

What is the knowledge he has shared with you?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I don't know the tribe-but it definitely looks like a representation of a Sun Kachina to me. Probably SW tribes, first thought was Hopi but, I am doubtful unless it just has a lot of modern twists.

very cool find though.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If you soak it in human blood it works better..

Wait, what?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow, just looking at the pic I got a message too:

All your soul are belong to us!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Why do you believe that it is a dream-catcher? It looks much more like an effigy, or an idol to me than a mere dream-catcher. The roots do look very tribal too, perhaps Native American, Mesoamerican, or even simply Shamanistic.

You say that the entity within has spoken to you, by what manner? Telepathy, divination, oneiromancy, something else? Are you always the recipient, or can you instigate discussion with this being as well? And, has it ever named itself?

You have personified the artifact/idol as being an "it". It has been given a personality, and even possibly a gender it would seem. Is this your perception of it, or is this what it tells you that it is? Like another poster said, I too would like to know what kinds of things this being has been telling you.

new topics

top topics

join