It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
I think wow,your plotting against me like your doctor evil or something. You think because we dont say anything we dont know what your up to?
Me? ~Is confused~

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
You are searching for someone. You are not neccesarily lonely, but you want your own relationship with someone special. You spend a lot of time thinking about yourself, your life, what you want and what will make you happy for the moment.

You have other priorities, but you shun them most times to do what you want. You want acceptance from all, the slightest rejection and you are severely hurt, but lash out with anger instead of pain.

Dear open yourself back up to those in your real life, there is someone special waiting for your attention.
Mhmmm...... yes. Mhmmmm nope, I'm lonely and currently not looking for a relationship. Mhmm... I do spend a lot of time thinking about myself yes, my life yes, but what I want and what will make me happy for the moment no? I hardly ever think of such things. Mhmmm yes I do have other priorities. Mhmmm not really, occasionally. Mhmmm not anymore. More or less I'm just angery but I don't lash out.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Messed up a quote

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Rishiana

You want to end this thread but you dont know how.

You feel embarassed for revealing so much about yourself but wont admit it.
Not at all hun. If I seem crazy to anyone, thats their problem, not mine >,> I know what I am. They don't. Well... they "DO" but its not like I know who I am.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You are not as nice as you want to come off as IDK or care what race you are or gender but I will say this. The end game has begun and you know it. We are living in amazing times that are concealed. Gifted ppl are called crazies etc. You cannot hide and you know it.

NO?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
You are not as nice as you want to come off as IDK or care what race you are or gender but I will say this. The end game has begun and you know it. We are living in amazing times that are concealed. Gifted ppl are called crazies etc. You cannot hide and you know it.

NO?

I am nice? I just have a horrible temper >,< Oh... and of course the end of times are coming. Oh, and no... we can't hide but does it matter?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I dont know. Gonna see here. I typically get a picture right away from when I think of stuff. So I can guess, and sometimes it's right. More than not.

I picture you with your bed right as you go in and a window towards the feet area? I feel like theres branches outside the window. I dont know, kinda picture a typical halloween layout. You know, where you see branches his the window all spooky like?
You wear glasses at all? Your name sounds like somebody who would wear glasses and have long black hair.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

I googled the nickname lol.....and looked at the OP's post - that is all. The pic is on facebook/myspace or some such thing. I do have a life - which is I don't have the time for spurious nonsense. If people are nuts enough to put their info on networking sites - for anyone, including future employers, to see or even me (shock,horror probe)...what the hey! the pic is available to view by the public...posted on the net.

Psychic poser - is it the OP or is it not?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Im really sorry but the reason the people guessed "correctly" is because your name is a girls name. its not really a normal white name. which is why they said black, black people usually have dreads.. you said yall a lot thats why they guessed ur southerness or whatever and 80% of computers are on a wooden desk. mosst people have book shelves against the wall normally beside the computer. idk well its just my opinion. sorry for butting in

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If anyone wants to make a really accurate prediction as to the personality of the OP - read the thread....there's plenty of info there. This is not a measure of anyone's psychic abilities - sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yeah it does matter cuz in the end, life is a series of experiences. Who is anyone to deny the relevancy of another's? get my drift? that is what it all boils down to. Base human emotion. All of this crap going on is basically base human emotion. LOL sad, the whole world sprinkles suger on turd and then eats it. But looking at it from afar you notice its all BS.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
Yeah it does matter cuz in the end, life is a series of experiences. Who is anyone to deny the relevancy of another's? get my drift? that is what it all boils down to. Base human emotion. All of this crap going on is basically base human emotion. LOL sad, the whole world sprinkles suger on turd and then eats it. But looking at it from afar you notice its all BS.

Mhmmmm ~Shrugs~ could really care less what the world thinks. I know what I know.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

If you don't have time for spurious nonsense, why post on the thread? It's obvious the OP didn't realise this would happen, and with hindsight would have used a different username when joining ATS. Like you I have nothing that can be viewed online, perhaps some people don't mind. This thread was just a bit of fun, as you know there is a lot more crazy stuff here on ATS. Why don't you noise up some of those Jesus freaks or somesuch, they would be more fun...and...I am not the OP's defender, I just thought it was a cheap shot to post a link to someone's picture.

Anyway, enough said,

Midicon.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Mhmmm voodoo? Not so much. Odd yes, friends with odd people yes. Mhmmm.... my blood line? I believe I'm mostly Irish though I am a mutt with a few other blood lines running through my veins and I do have a bit of German blood running through my veins so good guess on that, I also have a bit of Cherokee blood in me too but also a bunch more. Mhmm you'll have to elaborate on the my blood being rooted to Earth. Though I'm not colorful at all >,> So that part is wrong.

Im sorry, I needed to be more clear. I do not think you are into voodoo, I think one of your odd friends is a colorful voodoo like lady. I agree with the other who said you are more of an earthtone person. It is your friend who is the colorful one.

As for blood being rooted to the earth... that is what i refer to Irish and Native American. Believe it or not, the druids and native americans came from the same group of people. They were seperated due to ocean rising and lands changing. What is interesting is that their history and religious beliefs are the same. It was beaten out of the Natives here, but did not start to fade until the invention of the television in Ireland. The tales were still told and kept alive until people rather get their info from the TV.

I was told once that the reason I am what I am was because my blood was rooted to the earth. I come from people who were connected to the earth. We can feel energy all around us. Because of that, we can see things and feel things that others do not. I am mostly Irish with a little Native American and German. It made sense and every person I have met with the same blood combo has been sensitive. It was sad because a lot of them do not have anyone to talk to or ask questions to. No one to explain to them what is going on. A LOT have ended up on meds. To have all this and not understand it or know how to controll it will make you mad. We are sensitive to energy so we pick up on other peoples emotions around us as well as mother earths. That sends a person on emotion overload, and when it is not understood, suicidal tendencies can come up.

Nothing is more peacefull than standing in the middle of the woods. The Irish were people who lived off the land. They were unbeatable until another country went in and cut down all the trees so they could not live or hide in the woods anymore.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
I dont know. Gonna see here. I typically get a picture right away from when I think of stuff. So I can guess, and sometimes it's right. More than not.

I picture you with your bed right as you go in and a window towards the feet area? I feel like theres branches outside the window. I dont know, kinda picture a typical halloween layout. You know, where you see branches his the window all spooky like?
You wear glasses at all? Your name sounds like somebody who would wear glasses and have long black hair.
Mhmmmm your right about the bed being right when you walk into the room. Yes there are branches infront my window but no there is not a window infront of my bedside area. Mhmm..... yes I wear glasses and no I don't have black hair. Mhmmm unless you saw the astral me >,>

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by midicon

I googled the nickname lol.....and looked at the OP's post - that is all. The pic is on facebook/myspace or some such thing. I do have a life - which is I don't have the time for spurious nonsense. If people are nuts enough to put their info on networking sites - for anyone, including future employers, to see or even me (shock,horror probe)...what the hey! the pic is available to view by the public...posted on the net.

Psychic poser - is it the OP or is it not?
I don't understand at the moment because of some strange things going on but I am not mad at the moment. Not after seeing it was you X_x Would you mind if I re-editted this once I got some sleep?
edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Needed to add mor information

edit on 11-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Erased stuff to re-edit it later

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Yes, now there is pretty much information available about the OP in this thread, so there's a chance some wanna-be fake "psychics" resort cheating with that info and appearing as clairvoyants to others.. But then again, there's no use for such behaviour, as no one really cares what they say, and they be just hurting themselves.. To be taken seriously, one has to know something about OP, that hasn't been pointed out by previous posters (like those in the beginning of this thread).

Also - from the experience I know that most people read just the title of thread or the OP before posting

-v
edit on 11-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It was a super fast view, i did not spend a lot time to it, what we can do, (not today please) you put a picture in an envelop!
I describe and draw your picture or try to!

I till now was always 80% correct in my viewings.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm seeing... Robbie Williams. Lying in bed with his PC amusing himself by assuming a different online personality...
I'm exausted and my mind seems to be all over the place. Wrong address, obviously.

Although my psychic abilities seem to be useless at the moment, I'll try and make some observations. You have most of the characteristic traits of ACA. Have you been to or considered a therapy? Nothing wrong in looking for answers in various places. Co-dependent relationships with mother and friend need some looking into. As well as abandonement issues.

If you're in your early twenties, and you haven't done this yet, you should go ahead and try acting. You just might have a talent for it.

P.S. Sorry for trying to break into your head, but you sort of asked for it

P.S.2 Forgive my poor grammar and vocabulary. I'm trying to rise above language barrier.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

Originally posted by Rishiana
Mhmmm voodoo? Not so much. Odd yes, friends with odd people yes. Mhmmm.... my blood line? I believe I'm mostly Irish though I am a mutt with a few other blood lines running through my veins and I do have a bit of German blood running through my veins so good guess on that, I also have a bit of Cherokee blood in me too but also a bunch more. Mhmm you'll have to elaborate on the my blood being rooted to Earth. Though I'm not colorful at all >,> So that part is wrong.

Im sorry, I needed to be more clear. I do not think you are into voodoo, I think one of your odd friends is a colorful voodoo like lady. I agree with the other who said you are more of an earthtone person. It is your friend who is the colorful one.

As for blood being rooted to the earth... that is what i refer to Irish and Native American. Believe it or not, the druids and native americans came from the same group of people. They were seperated due to ocean rising and lands changing. What is interesting is that their history and religious beliefs are the same. It was beaten out of the Natives here, but did not start to fade until the invention of the television in Ireland. The tales were still told and kept alive until people rather get their info from the TV.

I was told once that the reason I am what I am was because my blood was rooted to the earth. I come from people who were connected to the earth. We can feel energy all around us. Because of that, we can see things and feel things that others do not. I am mostly Irish with a little Native American and German. It made sense and every person I have met with the same blood combo has been sensitive. It was sad because a lot of them do not have anyone to talk to or ask questions to. No one to explain to them what is going on. A LOT have ended up on meds. To have all this and not understand it or know how to controll it will make you mad. We are sensitive to energy so we pick up on other peoples emotions around us as well as mother earths. That sends a person on emotion overload, and when it is not understood, suicidal tendencies can come up.

Nothing is more peacefull than standing in the middle of the woods. The Irish were people who lived off the land. They were unbeatable until another country went in and cut down all the trees so they could not live or hide in the woods anymore.
Interesting. I don't know who the voodoo woman would be but meh. Anywho.... I am low on sleep and currently am trying to help someone on ATS, and apparently we seemed to have merged our energies X_x I don't know how this is going to play out but I shall see.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'll give it a go...
You spend a lot of time on the internet, and I'd wager a guess that you play video games and have lots of kids for friends. You are a bit overweight and live vicariously through the web.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join