It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GF3w3ww2
psychics are on strike until further notice
Isn't that a bit off topic?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
I'm thinking you are possibly indian by the name. You are fairly attractive but choose not to enhance it with makeup and fancy clothing. Your life is below the norm, but above average

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Originally posted by BrokenCar
reply to post by Rishiana

If what you are trying to do is enhance or explore your abilities, then you need to cut your emotions out of the equation. They will only block you. I know this sounds silly but if you can learn to accept and release these emotions then you will be better off. Emotions will drain you of your energy.

We can get into more detail if you would like. U2U me.

Thank you for the thumbs up sign ^_____^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A Southern Lady of great character. Somewhat graying but still very easy on the eyes. Hair color unsure. Sense coloring. You smile alot. As you are a Lady, I will not hazard the "deadly sins" of age and weight.

One of the Germanic tribes.

Obvious sense of humor and high intellect.

Brick home. Small yard but well kept. Flower beds. Large tree in front. Light colored car. Car port?

or not. This is kinda fun!

SandF just for the enjoyable break from the bad news.

edit.
Just read the previous post. You ARE a Southern Lady!

edit on 10/12/10 by felonius because: add

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFlowers
Well, I'm not a psychic, but it's weird, I've been thinking about posting somethinglike this for a while now...

While I'm here, though, I don't believe in remote viewing/reading/anything, really. Anyone care to take a shot and change my mind?
Your semi close minded. You dislike something in your life.... are you having trouble with some people online? I also sene your tense. Whats been bugging you? Is it due to the Christmass Holidays? Well, let me know if I'm right oh and feel free to stay and chat with people here ^_^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I have never tried to read someone online, but I'll give it a go.

I'm seeing the initial "T".

There's a trip you are wanting to take.

Possible long distance love.

Within a year I see a trip.

A health issue that concerns you. Tests. A fair outcome that may need medication.

Someone has broken your heart and you will never be able to trust them again. You worry you won't be able to trust again.

Sleep issues.

Let me know if I hit on anything lol
Oh #tars.... intial T could be one of two peoples initials in my life whom I both for care and are "BOTH" long distance. Keep going with that avenue, I wanna see what else you get. Mhmmm to your next question.. yes... there has been a trip I've been wanting to take. Can you tell me anything more about that? There are two locations I would want to go to. What are they? Mhmmm.... within a year. Oh dear.... can you elaborate on that? Mhmmm..... you might have hit on my dental problem in which case I am taking medication for it. Good job. ~Sighs~ Another touchy topic. Yes..... I do worry about such things. I worry very, very much on that one topic daily. ~Sighs heavily and tries to meditate again while typing~

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
These are my own statistics I made up.

70% chance you have dark hair.
50% chance you have a dark eye colour.
70% chance to have staight hair (because of hair straighteners).
50% chance you are male/female.
90% chance that you like chicken.
80% chance someone close to you smokes.
30% chance you know someone who has taken drugs.
45% chance to be the victem of a divorce (in america).
40% chance that you or someone close to you has/had a cat.
40% chance that someone close to you passed away recently.
50% chance you have a cheap computer desk.
70% chance you are in a warm place.

It isnt hard to tell that you are female, or full on homosexual.

A great trick is to read the previous posts and put them into different words which mean the same.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73

stalker? um..no..lol..I just closed my eyes after reading your initial post and wrote what popped into my head.just for fun..the name "laurie" pops into my head..for no reason.just a name a guess.or something..lol.i definitley didn't mean to make you feel bad or scared..and i am definitlyey not a demon or a seer.though i have done things like this a few times before only when i felt something strong enough to vocalize it to someone.
Mhmmm I see. Laurie sounds like a name someone wanted me to look up on Myspace at one time. Mhmm... but I can't find the paper with the womans name so I am at a loss. Oh well.... if you aren't then you definitely have some abilities you ought to work on. Feel free to keep chatting with me on here if you want.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

I'm not a psychic, but I'll take a shot at it anyway...

Here goes:

I see a young woman, sandy blond hair, light eyes, near sighted, lives with her mom or grandma, has a small dog, wants to be a nurse or teacher....
Mhmm..... wrong on the hair. Wrong on the eyes. Mhmmm be more specific on who I live with. Mhmmm my mother has a small dog. Nope.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
1. you can see people for who they really are
2. people take you for granted and you dont know why.
3.your compassionate,caring,and understanding, free spirited and rebellious but no one seems to notice and that makes you angry.
To question one you are correct. To question two yes, I do feel that they do and I really don't know why. Mhmm... yes, yes, yes, and last but not least yes. It does make me angry... because people are just seeing what they want to see.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pipethepiper
Hey, you totally ignored my post when I tried very hard. I have come to the conclusion that since you ignored my attempt at being psychic that it must be true, otherwise you would have outright denied it.
o_O I am "VERY" sorry!!!!! I'll go back through the my replies section and try to find your post right away. "VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY!!!!" Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by SirKnightE
I'm thinking you are possibly indian by the name. You are fairly attractive but choose not to enhance it with makeup and fancy clothing. Your life is below the norm, but above average

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Since you live alone with your mother you were either involved in a divorce or someone close to you died.

Someone posted about you being insecure about you're appearance, who isnt?

When most of the things said are so vague it shouldnt count. You told everyone you was in your early 20's so everyone after that started guessing your age, 23?

The fact that you tell everyone they are right simply shows how that there are no psychics here.

You would be bad at 'Guess Who?'.

I am picking something up from the stars.....do you have a small dog in your house?
edit on 10-12-2010 by Pipethepiper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You have a various collection of sex toys, I sense that you keep them in a decorated box. I can see it under your bed next to some books.

Btw your curtains are dreadful.
Mhmm I had replied to this >,> Odd.... but no, I don't have such things underneath my bed. I don't even "OWN" any. Books? Mhmm... none near my bed. Hmmm.... I also have no curtains. Your completely wrong. Good luck with abilities.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Someone posted about you being insecure about you're appearance, who isnt?

A lot of people are not insecure about their appearance. Many people don't care about appearance, or are happy with what they have.

So, why was my reading not wrong? How did I know the OP wasn't one of the many who don't care about appearance? Sure there are chances and probabilities, but why was I correct?

You are going to say "luck" or something similar if you decide to reply. That is a cop-out answer.
edit on 10-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

link   
I view you as someone who longs for communication, any communication, as long as it's not violent. You are also shy or not very self-confident (your frequent reference to yourself in the third-person and your increased use of emoticons). You do not posses the "gift of gab" because your post is filled with simple language and incomplete sentences.

But I also see that you are kind and thoughtful (creating a thread with almost no purpose in the hopes of having fun with people) and that you are respectful to almost everyone you meet (replying to almost all the posts in this thread). Judging by your post history I'd say you enjoy topics about the paranormal and you wish for a change in your life. People enjoy your company in real life even if you push them away. Living with your mother is not an issue for you because you enjoy the secure feeling of her presence but you do eventually want to get your own place.
This is more of an analytical assessment because it's difficult to judge or perceive exact details about a person from a few posts.

I do not intend to hurt your feelings at all and if I'm wrong about anything feel free to point it out. I'm definitely not a better person than you.

link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
I'd like to give each of ya'll a test. This more or less to test something about myself and see if I can't get anything out of what y'all find out about me or might find out. If its righ or wrong I will let you all know. On top of that, this forum is also to chat and discuss abilities or how to help people who might have psychic abilities too. But here is my main question to all of ya'll.

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

Oh, and to the skeptics, ya'll are welcome to post but please be respectful that some here are just trying to either find their way to improve their abilties or else they are seeing if they might have some. Some might even be doing this for fun. So yes.... its mean't to be as it sounds. A fun get together forum to test and harness abilities. If you do pick up anything else though besides what I have written as my main question, please do post it ^_^ Well, I look forward to hearing from you all.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

Believe it all not all people have psychic ability but have not tapped into the superior state of what we can achieve.

You are asking questions that you already know! You are kind and respectful of all people you come into contact with you. This is not always returned to you though and at times you feel let down by this! You read the star signs regularly, you are emotional which could mean you are a Pisces, Gemini or Aquarian. You also hold strength and support others in need even when it's not requested.

Your work appreciates the production you give but you don't get on with one particular workmate due to a problem which arrised a couple of years ago!

I have not seen any posts to your question as yet. I will read them know.

Do not hate yourself or others for any predictament people are in. We all have different circumstances in life.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
A Southern Lady of great character. Somewhat graying but still very easy on the eyes. Hair color unsure. Sense coloring. You smile alot. As you are a Lady, I will not hazard the "deadly sins" of age and weight.

One of the Germanic tribes.

Obvious sense of humor and high intellect.

Brick home. Small yard but well kept. Flower beds. Large tree in front. Light colored car. Car port?

or not. This is kinda fun!

SandF just for the enjoyable break from the bad news.

edit.
Just read the previous post. You ARE a Southern Lady!

edit on 10/12/10 by felonius because: add
I do have a good reputation. Mhmmm Germanic Tribe.... interesting. I was once adopted into one.... a long distance orientation but then after a few years afterwards I was exiled. Mhmmm... tell me the name of the tribe that starts with an O that I was possibly in. If it rings into your head... and your right... U2 me. We'll need to chat because I will be curious about how you know of such a secretive tribe. Mhmmm true, and true to some degree. Mhmm.... yes, yes, yes, no, yes. Good job. Please stick around and feel free to chat with me or others in the thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

These are my own statistics I made up.

70% chance you have dark hair.
50% chance you have a dark eye colour.
70% chance to have staight hair (because of hair straighteners).
50% chance you are male/female.
90% chance that you like chicken.
80% chance someone close to you smokes.
30% chance you know someone who has taken drugs.
45% chance to be the victem of a divorce (in america).
40% chance that you or someone close to you has/had a cat.
40% chance that someone close to you passed away recently.
50% chance you have a cheap computer desk.
70% chance you are in a warm place.

It isnt hard to tell that you are female, or full on homosexual.

A great trick is to read the previous posts and put them into different words which mean the same.
Mhmmm you make the assumption I'm full gay? Because this thread is psychic, I'd like you to know that I'm not full gay and that you are kind of ruining the friendly vibe of the thread. Plus, I answer "EVERYONES" post when I can get to them. Please be kinder to me and the other members.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Your are African American, with a strong southern accent..
You eat alot of fried food and pizza and watch alot of t v..

Lol, maybe she is just trying to mislead you, but I will agree, even if your name were not Rishiana, just the way you structure your sentences says you are very likely from the south and quite possibly African American. You write a little bit like they talk, no need to be a psychic there, just have basic knowledge of the culture and utilize average skills of observattion, like Ol' Sherlock Holmes, ya'll, ya know?

edit on 11-12-2010 by bigrex because: misspelling

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join