It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OP

Please please please read this

Barnum Statements

Cold Reading

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
your a 40+ female, living in a condo and your life isn't as bad as you make it seem, you're also annoying, do your own shopping and cooking, work in an office if you had to. and you probably have a cat.
edit on 10-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)
Nope, and true, but I've tried to not dwell on life too much. I know now my limits and I know it isn't as bad as it seems. So good job on picking up a past feeling. Mhmmm I do do my own shopping and cooking. I would if I had to so you didn't pick up on something there. Mhmmm no cat but my mom used to have one. Good job on some things though. Keep trying!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
psychics are on strike until further notice

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
reply to post by Rishiana

I SEE YOU!

I see you as I see the energy within me. I see you as a whole with the universe as we all are, and all that ever will be. I see you as like me for we are the same, and have multiple personalities within, and we release only one, to show the universe. I see when times get tough we feel we are alone in this infinite universe. I see while time passes by ever so fast, we slow it down enough to become a whole again. I see by you writing this thread, you are trying to rediscover yourself, to be certain you are one. I see when you sleep and awake, there is all new awareness to be found. I SEE YOU!

As for your appearance, we are only what we appear to be within side ourselves, nothing more. Our physical looks mean nothing compared to what inside of us looks like. Which is kind, loving, prosperous and destructive entities which makes up the universe as a whole. This is who we are and always will be. There is no psychic ability to tell all of this, we all have this within us. It is emended into our DNA. It just depends on whether we are listening or not, to find ourselves. Thus realize we are one as a whole. Take good care

Oh yeh, If you are looking for something more personal. You are around 21, And being in this era, most likely like to play games, whether video or board games or pc. I believe you like things to do with the ghosts and dimensions, possibly ufo's and aliens too. I feel that you are unsure of the world, that they are falling down the wrong path, and like to surround yourself, with reasonably smart people. As for you hair, probably brown, maybe mouse brown type color. You like bright colors, preferably florescent colors.

Love and peace

Rick
edit on 10-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: spelling

edit on 10-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: (no reason given)
Wow, your not bad. Please continue to stay in the thread and chat ^_^ Mhmmm first one to finally guess my correct age. Congradulations on that!!!! Mhmmm... I do love to play games ^_^ Oh and I do like to have things to do with the ghosts and other demensions so good eye on that. Mhmmm..... and a little on Aliens, mostly a certain type on them though. Mhmm.... I do, I do like to surround myself with smart people. Mhmm I do have mouse brown hair. I don't like bright colors all too often, thats my mother ^________^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm thinking you are possibly indian by the name. You are fairly attractive but choose not to enhance it with makeup and fancy clothing. Your life is below the norm, but above average

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar

If what you are trying to do is enhance or explore your abilities, then you need to cut your emotions out of the equation. They will only block you. I know this sounds silly but if you can learn to accept and release these emotions then you will be better off. Emotions will drain you of your energy.

We can get into more detail if you would like. U2U me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a psychic, but it's weird, I've been thinking about posting somethinglike this for a while now...

While I'm here, though, I don't believe in remote viewing/reading/anything, really. Anyone care to take a shot and change my mind?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73
I see a female..auburn hair...kind of a loner..maybe a close friend but just one.it is a hot cold friendship..mostly goes good when you both need each other most..a female also..your single..never a serious relationship but you've had a crush or two..i see you as someone who is kind of the back bone of the family..the doer...extremely level tempered and you never speak without thought..meaning you never react with anger and say things you'll regret..that happened once and you learned your lesson..large groups of people make you uncomfortable because you can see just how rude people can be.you have a pet and you two hang with each other quite a bit..hes on the end of your bed or close to it..right now..you like coffee...not sure why i said these things but it was what I was "seeing"
Okay, my heart was beating so badly while reading this I thought I was gonna have a stroke X_x First off.... are you a stalker? Because you scare the living #tars out of me. I swear to god no one has scared me this bad in a long while. Not even the two demonic entities who are involved in my lfie have scared me "HALF" as bad as your reading has. I mean.... lord... you brought up some very touchy and scary subjects on me I'd rather leave alone >,> No, I don't have auburn hair but because you freely guessed without reading the entire thread I know you were sincere and honest in your work and I appreciate that. Yes I am kind of a longer, especially now. Yes, I only have one friend in real life and our relationship feels and seems that way. Trust me when I say I don't like it one damn bit... if you guess why I stick in the friendship and you guess correctly I'm going to be very afraid in talking to you period >,> Yes I am single, and yes I've only had a few crushes but nothing serious. Um... I am the backbone of my family, and I am the doer.... and in the now, yes I am extremely leveled tempered. (Especially which all the stupidity I had to put up with before I became this way.) Um.... and yes... your right on that lesson. Never again will I make that mistake even though now its pointless to know... but I'm not going into detail there on why I think of it that way. I guess it might be the fact that I could never undo that wrong. ~Shrugs~ But you wont get anything on that unless your a true psychic so feel free to try ^_^ Mhmm..... very true on the large groups of people. Hmm... on the pet, you must be thinking of my mother. Mhmmm not too big on coffee so that could be another thing you got wrong. But yeah, feel free to return to the thread and give more readings. Just try not to give me something that feels like a heart attack k? >,< I mean really.... I feel like my entire body is going to implode after the emotional things you brought up from past and present. That and I can't stop my body from trembling too.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
You are odd.

Very odd.

Part of you reminds me of my cousin. She's a southern girl with Native blood running through her German veins with a lil Irish temper to boot. Not sure exactly about yours, but your blood through the female side is rooted in the earth.

I see you being friends with some very odd people. Voodoo comes to mind. LOL a colorful voodoo like lady

You are curious about who else is like you.

Its strange how lonely you can feel in a room full of people.
Mhmmm voodoo? Not so much. Odd yes, friends with odd people yes. Mhmmm.... my blood line? I believe I'm mostly Irish though I am a mutt with a few other blood lines running through my veins and I do have a bit of German blood running through my veins so good guess on that, I also have a bit of Cherokee blood in me too but also a bunch more. Mhmm you'll have to elaborate on the my blood being rooted to Earth. Though I'm not colorful at all >,> So that part is wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

I sense that you have sometimes had the feeling that you might be a little bit psychic yourself.

People often think that you are a lot more confident then you actually are.
Sometimes you can be the life and soul of a party but inside you feel like you might be a bit of a fraud and you are a bit scared that people around you might find out how nervous you are inside.

I sense an older male relative with a problem that is concentrated around the chest area, either the heart or lungs

Edit to add
You have many abilities that you haven't yet found a way to use in life
edit on 10-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Edit to add again
I am not a psychic
edit on 10-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)
Mhmmm if not psychic then what might I ask are you? I'll let you know if your right anyway though even though I'm curently trying to stop the painful beating in my chest. Mhmmm first question yes, I have. Second question yes, most people think I'm very confident when really I'm not. Mhmmm that is true. I have seemed at some times to be the life of the party but in actually each time I felt like a fraud. I was also scared of people finding out. Mhmmm..... my mothers bf has chest problems that might be lung related. I'd be interested in hearing from you again or having you U2 me. Thanks for your replies.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have never tried to read someone online, but I'll give it a go.

I'm seeing the initial "T".

There's a trip you are wanting to take.

Possible long distance love.

Within a year I see a trip.

A health issue that concerns you. Tests. A fair outcome that may need medication.

Someone has broken your heart and you will never be able to trust them again. You worry you won't be able to trust again.

Sleep issues.

Let me know if I hit on anything lol

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

stalker? um..no..lol..I just closed my eyes after reading your initial post and wrote what popped into my head.just for fun..the name "laurie" pops into my head..for no reason.just a name a guess.or something..lol.i definitley didn't mean to make you feel bad or scared..and i am definitlyey not a demon or a seer.though i have done things like this a few times before only when i felt something strong enough to vocalize it to someone.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
1. you have been going through a hard time this year (social life)
2. you are looking for love but your not finding it because your really picky about who you date and you don't want to settle for less!
3.also last year you loved someone but it didn't work out?
To question one, you are right. I have been going through a hard time in my social life. To question two..... I haven't been looking for love. Its been looking for me if you can believe that >,> Mhmm.... also yes and no. I'm not going to reply on my feelings incase someone else tries to pick up on that subject. To question three.... yes.... I did love someone, or I felt I could and it didn't work out. Good job on picking that one up by the way. I hope you stick around and chat with some of the people here. Thanks for your response.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm not a psychic, but I'll take a shot at it anyway...

Here goes:

I see a young woman, sandy blond hair, light eyes, near sighted, lives with her mom or grandma, has a small dog, wants to be a nurse or teacher....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Rishiana,
Do you have low self esteem? Seems like you are not happy with what you see in the mirror, and you worry that you may never attract someone (a boyfriend). You don't get out much because you are not happy with your self, which further makes you believe you will never find someone, because you are always at home.
edit on 10-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)
Wow, yes I do have low self esteem. Yes I am not happy with my looks >,> Yes I also worry about that too. Mhmmm no I don't and yes thats true. Yes, it does make believe I will never find someone. That and true, I am always at home. Good job >,> Feel free to stay around and chat in the thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
1. you can see people for who they really are
2. people take you for granted and you dont know why.
3.your compassionate,caring,and understanding, free spirited and rebellious but no one seems to notice
and that makes you angry.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey, you totally ignored my post when I tried very hard. I have come to the conclusion that since you ignored my attempt at being psychic that it must be true, otherwise you would have outright denied it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pipethepiper
You have a various collection of sex toys, I sense that you keep them in a decorated box. I can see it under your bed next to some books.

Btw your curtains are dreadful.
Mhmmmm...... you'd like that wouldn't joo? Jk / XD No, I don't have such a thing underneath my bed. Oh, and what curtains? What are you seeing exactly? Good luck with your practice.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ufokrazy
Mhmm... what exactly were you trying to show me?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
OP

Please please please read this

Barnum Statements

Cold Reading
Mhmm... U2 me and we shall talk about astral projection. In the mean time after I reply to everyone I'll read what is in those links.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join