It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fool-Proof
Heck, why not. You are between 17 and 22 years old. Likely 17. Full lips. Like wearing the color brown and earth tones. You are fun and outgoing but secretly lonely. And everyone is psychic, if they want to be.
Mhmmm I'll give you a ding, ding, ding on the kinds of colors I like to wear ^_^ Mhmm... nope, not 17 >,> Don't know why people want me to be younger but I'll take it as a compliment XD Yes, I can be very fun and outgoing so ding, ding, ding and yes I'm secretly lonely so another ding ^_^ If your not a psychic and just testing yourself, you might be able to hone the abilities for like you said, we might all be pyschic. Feel free to stick around and chat with people ^_^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlon
I have Metal, Blue Yellow Black, Perfume smell, Sweet as taste, Warm nice temperature, Silent environment, Room Small Table or Desk, Good environment to be in Relaxed.
I see someone in the middle, an desk and straight behind a door or two lines in the middle of the room.

There is something on the wall in the back of the room!
Mhmmmm could you re-write your post better so I could understand what your seeing? But from what your seeing it seems your unattuned to astral projecting so whatever it is your seeing is coming out in blobs. Mhmm... perfume smell.... >,> could be something related to smell but I don't know what it is you saw that would give the scent. Mhmmm.... your right on the temperature. Mhmmm not all the time, but at the time you wrote this it was quiet. Mhmmm no dest except in a back room of my house that holds another computer... dunno what you saw at the back of the room but was it like a human black shadow? If so, nice... you picked up on one of the many shadows that are in my house and help protect me or are there to try and get my attention, or are spying on me >,< But yeah... keep practicing and feel free to come back to the thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deexie77
reply to post by Rishiana

I see you as a female, medium length dark hair and eyes, wearing glasses in a semi-dishevelled room. Between 20-40 years old with a great big impish smile. A playful character with perhaps too much time on her hands, no offense. Bye the way, I do not consider myself psychic, though I occasionally have had premonitions and dreams which have come true. Have fun!
Wow, the room was like that yesterday. Mhmmm... I do keep an impish smile on my face, especially yesterday. Mhmmm I am playful..... too much on my hands is a yes >,< Mhmmm good job, U2 me and let me hear some interesting stories will you? Oh and feel free to come back to the thread ^________^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
first I AM NO PSYCHIC. I come to these types of threads to interact and test my personal boundries.

I feel you are an individual who wishes to further you understanding in the unknown. You may be between 30 and 42 yrs. of age. You do have a heart that wants to help others and are trying to seek a way to do so. You a religious person mabey Christian or Jehova witness. Do I sense uyou have children hmmm no but I could be wronge. I think you got a cat or small dog and you like drinking coffee in the AM.
I really don't know who you described X_x The first part is like me yes..... the second part no..... ((People keep thinking I am older V_V Pretty soon I am going to feel old LMAO)) Mhmmm religious? Christian >,> Thats my mother. I wont say what I am but its not Wicca and it isn't being an atheist though I don't beleive in god that much you should know. Mhmm..... my mother used to have a cat. Nice try or guess I suppose >,>

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
I see Art or paintings, Glasses, Brunette, A little longer than shoulder length hair. Student, Rural area, A lost love?

are these somewhat correct?
Nice, I have a few drawing on my refrigerator that I drew >,> Mhmmm yes, yes, very much yes but its pretty much shoulder length. No, no, perhaps. Describe that in more detail and I"ll see if your right. Good luck ^_^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Okay, I'll have a try. You're white, a brunette, straight hair (shoulder length). You wear glasses. Brown eyes. You like some bold colors. Perhaps orange would be one of your favorites. You like animals -- love horses! -- but you don't work with horses or animals... More like you work in an office...

I'd say you're a scorpio... Seems to fit you.

Oh -- for your age, I'd say you've 23. If you're scorpio then you've just recently hit that age.

Well I guess that's enough for now.

Mike

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, mhmmm.... perhaps... you'd have to give more description on the colors. I hate orange >,< Makes me look like a carrot. Um.... yes I do like some animals but I absolutely love horses ^_^ Also correct on the not working with them but instead in a office. Mhmmm.... nope.... but you are close to my upcoming age on that one. I wont describe whether I'm going down or up that one is up to you all. Mhmm.... but very good description.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I SEE YOU!

I see you as I see the energy within me. I see you as a whole with the universe as we all are, and all that ever will be. I see you as like me for we are the same, and have multiple personalities within, and we release only one, to show the universe. I see when times get tough we feel we are alone in this infinite universe. I see while time passes by ever so fast, we slow it down enough to become a whole again. I see by you writing this thread, you are trying to rediscover yourself, to be certain you are one. I see when you sleep and awake, there is all new awareness to be found. I SEE YOU!

As for your appearance, we are only what we appear to be within side ourselves, nothing more. Our physical looks mean nothing compared to what inside of us looks like. Which is kind, loving, prosperous and destructive entities which makes up the universe as a whole. This is who we are and always will be. There is no psychic ability to tell all of this, we all have this within us. It is emended into our DNA. It just depends on whether we are listening or not, to find ourselves. Thus realize we are one as a whole. Take good care

Oh yeh, If you are looking for something more personal. You are around 21, And being in this era, most likely like to play games, whether video or board games or pc. I believe you like things to do with the ghosts and dimensions, possibly ufo's and aliens too. I feel that you are unsure of the world, that they are falling down the wrong path, and like to surround yourself, with reasonably smart people. As for you hair, probably brown, maybe mouse brown type color. You like bright colors, preferably florescent colors.

Love and peace

Rick
edit on 10-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: spelling

edit on 10-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I see a female..auburn hair...kind of a loner..maybe a close friend but just one.it is a hot cold friendship..mostly goes good when you both need each other most..a female also..your single..never a serious relationship but you've had a crush or two..i see you as someone who is kind of the back bone of the family..the doer...extremely level tempered and you never speak without thought..meaning you never react with anger and say things you'll regret..that happened once and you learned your lesson..large groups of people make you uncomfortable because you can see just how rude people can be.you have a pet and you two hang with each other quite a bit..hes on the end of your bed or close to it..right now..you like coffee...not sure why i said these things but it was what I was "seeing"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

edit on 10-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

I sense that you have recovered from drugs. I sense that you really enjoy guessing games, and even more enjoy recognition for getting one correct. You come off as very sincere, but I'm sensing that this could be you copying someone's personality through possibly reading their book or subscribing to Mrs. Cleo's re-runs. But I do not see a Jamaican accent, maybe you can improve on this aspect in the future.

I see a strong need for attention, and green or brown eyes. Also, I believe I smell smoke, are you smoking something?
edit on 10-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)
Mhmmm.... my mother years ago recovered from drugs. I just quit something else, but it wasn't drug, drug related if you know what I mean. Mhmmm I've acquired my personality from what otheres have done. Its all I'm going to say on that point so your partially correct I suppose. Mhmmm..... Jamacaician? I live in the North Americas but I'm in the South so yeah.... keep trying ^___^
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Wrote the wrong word.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You are odd.

Very odd.

Part of you reminds me of my cousin. She's a southern girl with Native blood running through her German veins with a lil Irish temper to boot. Not sure exactly about yours, but your blood through the female side is rooted in the earth.

I see you being friends with some very odd people. Voodoo comes to mind. LOL a colorful voodoo like lady

You are curious about who else is like you.

Its strange how lonely you can feel in a room full of people.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
glasses...curly hair....tattoos.....bright clothing.....your working on your Harley soft tail in you living room ?_javascript:icon('
')
Mhmmm right, wrong thats my mothers hair again >,> , mhmmm......... nope, nope, and what in the world is that? All I have to say to that one is no.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by C130Fixr
I would have to say you are a beautiful Southern Gal, Likes to read novels and speculate on life and the meaning of life. You are not the material type, you like the simple things in life. You dont watch TV much any more because of all the negativity and dis info. Dont know your favorite food or what you are wearing, but age wise I am going to say 34 because that is my age and you sound a bit like myself. Probablly completely off but what the hey....
Mhmmmm I've heard some people call me beautiful buts within the family, not too many outside of it. Mhmm.... I do love reading, I do like to do that a lot too, speculate. No, I'm not..... though I will admit I'd die without my music seeing as how it keeps me calm sometimes ^_^ Mhmmm..... nope wrong age ^_^ You'd be surprised at my age though >,> Though I'm not too young..... I'm not too old either.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I sense that you have sometimes had the feeling that you might be a little bit psychic yourself.

People often think that you are a lot more confident then you actually are.
Sometimes you can be the life and soul of a party but inside you feel like you might be a bit of a fraud and you are a bit scared that people around you might find out how nervous you are inside.

I sense an older male relative with a problem that is concentrated around the chest area, either the heart or lungs

Edit to add
You have many abilities that you haven't yet found a way to use in life
edit on 10-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Edit to add again
I am not a psychic
edit on 10-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
1. you have been going through a hard time this year (social life)
2. you are looking for love but your not finding it because your really picky about who you date and you don't want to settle for less!
3.also last year you loved someone but it didn't work out?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreampsi

I gave it a go:

*I sensed you had a strong Latino heritage
*I saw rows of lockers in a hall so I'll say you are still in high school
*You have a thing for daisys (flower) you either collect them or paint them and you may even
have a pet named "Daisy"
*You are or have been interested in trampoline/gymnastics and I feel you are quite good at this
*You are currently celibate by choice
*one parent is deceased
*you have some sort of interest in Kermit the Frog but I suspect you have always wanted to be a ventriloquist

That was all I got in the time I had
Either you got the "WRONG" person in your reading or else you tried too hard. For question number one: No... my heritage I will keep a secret off the thread incase anyone tires to use my answer for it. But if your curious U2 me k? Mhmmm.... nope, I'm not in school. Mhmmmm.... dunno... particularly don't care for Daisies. O_O Dear lord almighty I hope I'm not into those things >,> If so.... I'll end up breaking something in my body X_x Mhmmm.... anxious by choice? Sometimes so good job. Mhmmm I don't know. I am not even sure if my father is still alive. So if I find out about that subject, I'll U2 you and let you know if your right k? Oh, and not really so much on the last one. I never was much into the Muppets or plays such as that. Same with Ventriloquist idea.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon

Well, I don't think this would be a fair test of my psychic abilities. First of all the thread is four pages long and I've read some of it and well, that wouldn't be fair would it, if I had prior knowledge (No not Richard Pryor knowledge, wouldn't that be great?)? Also, to be quite honest... I'm in your bushes outside your window so... I just kinda gotta lo- ...I probably should run now, right? Yeah... c'mon, put down the phone I'm leaving, honest!
o_O If you had been right outside my window I guarentee you you wouldn't see a thing. That and I'd probably hear you and scare the living daylights out of you by turning on my porch light and leaving it on XD. But yeah.... welcome back to another one of my threads XD Also... mhmmm.... your right about the not being honest part if you've read part of the thread. But anywho, feel free to stay and chat k?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Rishiana,
Do you have low self esteem? Seems like you are not happy with what you see in the mirror, and you worry that you may never attract someone (a boyfriend). You don't get out much because you are not happy with your self, which further makes you believe you will never find someone, because you are always at home.
edit on 10-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You have a various collection of sex toys, I sense that you keep them in a decorated box. I can see it under your bed next to some books.

Btw your curtains are dreadful.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD

Divorced. You smoke. If you dont play online video games already, you should cause you would like them. A cat...maybe you have one, maybe you are associated with one, I dont know all I see is cat. You have an problem with bad smells, more than most folks..like it gets to you really bad... Some thing about farming, i am sensing from your past... You are a cheap date, you dont care about being pampered just loved....you dig Rock music and you are very fond of music in general. Are you a Gemini or born in the summer months perhaps?

Something about frogs...a tattoo maybe or just something you have that has them on it...it is a pattern really im getting there. Green with that too so maybe you like that color? But the frogs stick out..

I saw chicken too... I dont mean to sound rude but im just going with this as i get ideas... I see it as you are scared of stuff really easily, or easily startled and you have this thing about possible ghosts around....

Your smart...like way above average smart which makes it hard for you to connect with people because you intimidate them by your subject matter in conversations, I think this bleeds into your family as well somehow.

Ok well I am shooting from the hip here, never done this but thought it would be fun to try. Let me know how I did.

Thanks!
o_O Your very talented. I'd love to see you here more and see what else you can gather. See, my mother is divorced. So you picked up on the person who I am living with now. My mother used to smoke when she was younger, so you picked up on her "AGAIN." Again, two people. My mother had a cat (Evil little bugger) but that is besides the point, so it was associated in my life, but also it was my moms. So very good job. Mhmm..... again my mother hun. She used to have problems with being at farms and smelling crude oil and stuff like that. Yes, I'm very easy to please but I'm not too cheap. Also, as long as I'm loved that is all that matters to me ^_^ Very true, I love Rock music but I'm also found of it in general ^_^ You were wrong about the Horoscopes completely though but thats the first thing you've really missed on picking up on. Again my mother XD My mother loves frogs and the color green. Mhmmmmm chicken >333 I believe your the first one to guess my favorite food ^___^ o_O First one to pick up on the fact I'm easily scared and I have a slight fear of ghosts even if I don't show it. Wow.... surprised no one else has picked up on this. Mhmm... true... I do go over peoples heads in some subjects, plus my mom is like this too, but so is my grandmother too. Well you did "EXCELLENT!!!" Especially for never having done this before. I hope you'll become a regular of the thread and possibly help others here, and I'd love to hear more of your readings ^____________^

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join