It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

I give you a shot. I don't pretend to be good at this, but I try nonetheless... I have to say that this kind of things usually work better when done unintentionally, like unconsciously. That said, with intention I imagine following:

You are dark (black, brown, dark grey etc) haired male. You are at your twenties (+- few years), studying. You are what people call a reasonable person, yet you are interested in alternative topics, sci-fi being close to your heart. You play some instrument, propably something with strings. You are not very offensive, preferably stay away from quarrels, both physical and verbal. You try to understand where people come from and hold no strict dogmas. You have some uncertainty about what there may be behind the curtain, that is beyond the spectrum of visible light. This is why you are curious (yeh, being on ATS as well).. But you don't take people's word about fantastic or unbelievable like phenomenas.. You try to fit all in a nice theory of everything, but perhaps you still have to gather experience for some years in order to be able to conclude the obvious... Anyways, you like to do things on your own way, but that doesn't mean that you do not blend well with the rest of the society, but it makes you have only few friends, which are even more dear to you and you to them. In fact, you are probably spending time with one of them right now?

-v
edit on 10-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Hi Rishiana,

For a non psychic. I am too good for my own good!
And I could have said more, but said enough.
And also for a non psychic, it seems, I am the most psychic.
What does that say about psychics?
And I can't stay on a psychic thread,
I don't have to be psychic, to know where that would lead!
And you know in a strange way, you have everything,
Upside down and back to front, and inside out,
You just have to reverse everything and start again.
Should I explain that...maybe not...I've said too much already.
And it seems to be a fun thread, just the way it is!

Regards Midicon.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
There are no psychics on ATS, most of the correct answers come from pure guess work and probability, even Derren Brown..probably one of the best "psychics" today admits that there is no such thing. All his work is based on suggestibility, probability, chance and misdirection.

Derren brown is not a psychic and has never claimed to be on.,. He is an illusionist... It's actually very clever what he does..
He uses mind tricks and Nlp. And plants suggestions in peoples heads...
As for real psychics, I can assure you my friend, there are definitely gifted people out there.. I have witnessed this with my own eyes..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Heck, why not. You are between 17 and 22 years old. Likely 17. Full lips. Like wearing the color brown and earth tones. You are fun and outgoing but secretly lonely. And everyone is psychic, if they want to be.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have Metal, Blue Yellow Black, Perfume smell, Sweet as taste, Warm nice temperature, Silent environment, Room Small Table or Desk, Good environment to be in Relaxed.
I see someone in the middle, an desk and straight behind a door or two lines in the middle of the room.

There is something on the wall in the back of the room!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I see you as a female, medium length dark hair and eyes, wearing glasses in a semi-dishevelled room. Between 20-40 years old with a great big impish smile. A playful character with perhaps too much time on her hands, no offense. Bye the way, I do not consider myself psychic, though I occasionally have had premonitions and dreams which have come true. Have fun!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Maaaaan. My age i shall not disclose at this time, but i am not in my twenties, I have Blonde/dark brown hair, Most of the stuff however was pretty close, Mainly the parts where you are descibing me as a person.
Well done, Im pretty impressed.
I shall add you as a friend, It would be nice to talk in future.
I think you have a lot of potential here.
Just remeber, Follow your heart. Always works (:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
first I AM NO PSYCHIC. I come to these types of threads to interact and test my personal boundries.

I feel you are an individual who wishes to further you understanding in the unknown. You may be between 30 and 42 yrs. of age. You do have a heart that wants to help others and are trying to seek a way to do so. You a religious person mabey Christian or Jehova witness. Do I sense uyou have children hmmm no but I could be wronge. I think you got a cat or small dog and you like drinking coffee in the AM.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I see Art or paintings, Glasses, Brunette, A little longer than shoulder length hair. Student, Rural area, A lost love?

are these somewhat correct?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Okay, I'll have a try. You're white, a brunette, straight hair (shoulder length). You wear glasses. Brown eyes. You like some bold colors. Perhaps orange would be one of your favorites. You like animals -- love horses! -- but you don't work with horses or animals... More like you work in an office...

I'd say you're a scorpio... Seems to fit you.

Oh -- for your age, I'd say you've 23. If you're scorpio then you've just recently hit that age.

Well I guess that's enough for now.

Mike

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

edit on 10-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

I sense that you have recovered from drugs. I sense that you really enjoy guessing games, and even more enjoy recognition for getting one correct. You come off as very sincere, but I'm sensing that this could be you copying someone's personality through possibly reading their book or subscribing to Mrs. Cleo's re-runs. But I do not see a Jamaican accent, maybe you can improve on this aspect in the future.

I see a strong need for attention, and green or brown eyes. Also, I believe I smell smoke, are you smoking something?
edit on 10-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
glasses...curly hair....tattoos.....bright clothing.....your working on your Harley soft tail in you living room ?_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Most people with special abilities know they have them at a young age.

Usually before they realize that not all people have these abilities they will say something to family members.

But is not what you wrongly believe it to be.

It is nothing more than intuition.

The ability to use a sense that most others do not know they have.

I don't consider myself a psychic just very intuitive.

It is a brain function that you have develop.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Oneolddude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Thanks for the token of friendship!

I've always found description of physical characteristics to be most difficult in this art. I rarely have them right. I just wanted to give that a shot as well.

See you around

-v

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would have to say you are a beautiful Southern Gal, Likes to read novels and speculate on life and the meaning of life. You are not the material type, you like the simple things in life. You dont watch TV much any more because of all the negativity and dis info. Dont know your favorite food or what you are wearing, but age wise I am going to say 34 because that is my age and you sound a bit like myself. Probablly completely off but what the hey....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I gave it a go:

*I sensed you had a strong Latino heritage
*I saw rows of lockers in a hall so I'll say you are still in high school
*You have a thing for daisys (flower) you either collect them or paint them and you may even
have a pet named "Daisy"
*You are or have been interested in trampoline/gymnastics and I feel you are quite good at this
*You are currently celibate by choice
*one parent is deceased
*you have some sort of interest in Kermit the Frog but I suspect you have always wanted to be a ventriloquist

That was all I got in the time I had

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well, I don't think this would be a fair test of my psychic abilities. First of all the thread is four pages long and I've read some of it and well, that wouldn't be fair would it, if I had prior knowledge (No not Richard Pryor knowledge, wouldn't that be great?)? Also, to be quite honest... I'm in your bushes outside your window so... I just kinda gotta lo- ...I probably should run now, right? Yeah... c'mon, put down the phone I'm leaving, honest!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Divorced. You smoke. If you dont play online video games already, you should cause you would like them. A cat...maybe you have one, maybe you are associated with one, I dont know all I see is cat. You have an problem with bad smells, more than most folks..like it gets to you really bad... Some thing about farming, i am sensing from your past... You are a cheap date, you dont care about being pampered just loved....you dig Rock music and you are very fond of music in general. Are you a Gemini or born in the summer months perhaps?

Something about frogs...a tattoo maybe or just something you have that has them on it...it is a pattern really im getting there. Green with that too so maybe you like that color? But the frogs stick out..

I saw chicken too... I dont mean to sound rude but im just going with this as i get ideas... I see it as you are scared of stuff really easily, or easily startled and you have this thing about possible ghosts around....

Your smart...like way above average smart which makes it hard for you to connect with people because you intimidate them by your subject matter in conversations, I think this bleeds into your family as well somehow.

Ok well I am shooting from the hip here, never done this but thought it would be fun to try. Let me know how I did.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
your a 40+ female, living in a condo and your life isn't as bad as you make it seem, you're also annoying, do your own shopping and cooking, work in an office if you had to. and you probably have a cat.
edit on 10-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Hi Rishiana,

For a non psychic. I am too good for my own good!
And I could have said more, but said enough.
And also for a non psychic, it seems, I am the most psychic.
What does that say about psychics?
And I can't stay on a psychic thread,
I don't have to be psychic, to know where that would lead!
And you know in a strange way, you have everything,
Upside down and back to front, and inside out,
You just have to reverse everything and start again.
Should I explain that...maybe not...I've said too much already.
And it seems to be a fun thread, just the way it is!

Regards Midicon.

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you use reverse psychology on me!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I will admit it makes sense maybe you have secret crush and are stalking me irl ^_^ Jk But no.... I betcha your just good at reading me through my personality which really isn't saying much "BECAUSE" everyone can be different in feelings and thoughts despite how they act. So neh.... whats your argument? XD ((Your really too much fun to try to outwit >,< Hence my favorite skeptic LOL ))

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join