It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

All wrong except for the bored part lol

nice try though

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Thanks as well! I was just lucky to spot your thread.

Previously I was kinda huge skeptic about psychic capabilities - but recent events in few past years have kinda convinced me that there is something quite curious beyond the visible. Hence I have put quite a lot effort to find out, and I have to say - without any pride - that I've had some success.

Everyone has psychic capalities, most people just don't believe it and it hinders their capabilities. It is unfortunate though, that it is very difficult to say how these things operate, perhaps through collective consciousness and might be something bit a like to radio- and other waves, that go past objects and are invisible. And sometimes they even transcent time and space.

Recently I read Jarl Fahler's Parapsychology, which is a journal of statistical experiments done in Finland, US and Canada (in universities, actually). Fahler was conducting experiments with some high profile parapsychologist (like Prof. J.B Rhine and Remi Cadoret) in the field of ESP and PK. In this report, he list statistically meaningful success in ESP, especially when the participants were hypnotized. To me, this tells that ESP benefits from somekind of unconscious state, where the external stimulis are minimized...

Fahler goes on explaining also what qualities in person's character tend to generate more succesful ESP. While generalizing - he admits - important characteristics are 1) Trust on capability and existence of ESP 2) Outwardly orientated personality (Extraverted, intuitional) and 3) self-confidence.

Well, I might go too lengthy in details (considering even to begin a thread about these issues), so I perhaps take a rest now. If you feel like sharing your experiences or need help of anykind, feel free to contact through personal messages.

-v
edit on 10-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345
I added joo as a friend but please return to the thread and chat with me or some people here later ^_^ I kind of liked you right off the bat even if you did tell me I didn't get you correctly the first time I tried you XD Plus.... I want to know when you make that thread. Oh, and I'll U2 you now so we can chat about your reading ^_^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Your are African American, with a strong southern accent..
You eat alot of fried food and pizza and watch alot of t v..
o_O I wonder why people think the Rishy is black >,> Um, wrong again X_x Oh, and I do have a southern accent, but you could have gotten that via my location. Then again not everyone here has one thats born here so nice. Oh, and as much as I love all of the above I prefer healthy food >,> Oh, and I do watch quite a bit of T.V. if I'm not infront of a computer. So nice deduction on that. Keep practicing ^______^

I am not psychic at all! The accent can be guessed from the way you write - saying "Y'all", and Rishiana is a name that suggests a black or an Middle eastern woman..
You give your 'mood' as lonely..
I think you have a sense of mischief...
Given that I want to test psychics, I would do the same as you if I hadn't already revealed a lot about myself!

Vicky

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

All wrong except for the bored part lol

nice try though

~Shrug~ Heh... one thing right though so neh XD

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Hi,

You have lost someone, a parent. Maybe in a sense that a relationship is lost or they have passed.
You used to dream about the ornaments that you grandma kept, did you play with them?
Have you been having period problems? Sorry, bit personal.
You had some issues with food, but you see yourself as being in control.

You have had some weird or odd spiritual experiences, but you like to experiment and push yourself to explore your reality. Material possessions are unimportant to you, infact you seem dissatisfied with the mundane everyday experience that you feel others dwell in for naught, and you try to avoid being like that.

You feel isolated at times and are caught between a feeling like you are connected to something bigger, yet it seems just beyond you. Almost like at times you have a glimps of total understanding or clarity, only for it to be fleeting. You feel that there is something extrodinary just veiled from your sight.
It is this that drives your search for meaning.
But there are not that many people you feel you can relate this too.

That is why you search the internet, and came to find ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Your are African American, with a strong southern accent..
You eat alot of fried food and pizza and watch alot of t v..
o_O I wonder why people think the Rishy is black >,> Um, wrong again X_x Oh, and I do have a southern accent, but you could have gotten that via my location. Then again not everyone here has one thats born here so nice. Oh, and as much as I love all of the above I prefer healthy food >,> Oh, and I do watch quite a bit of T.V. if I'm not infront of a computer. So nice deduction on that. Keep practicing ^______^

I am not psychic at all! The accent can be guessed from the way you write - saying "Y'all", and Rishiana is a name that suggests a black or an Middle eastern woman..
You give your 'mood' as lonely..
I think you have a sense of mischief...
Given that I want to test psychics, I would do the same as you if I hadn't already revealed a lot about myself!

Vicky
Mhmmm I guess but some people don't say what their accent is. Oh well.... ^_^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Hi,

You have lost someone, a parent. Maybe in a sense that a relationship is lost or they have passed.
You used to dream about the ornaments that you grandma kept, did you play with them?
Have you been having period problems? Sorry, bit personal.
You had some issues with food, but you see yourself as being in control.

You have had some weird or odd spiritual experiences, but you like to experiment and push yourself to explore your reality. Material possessions are unimportant to you, infact you seem dissatisfied with the mundane everyday experience that you feel others dwell in for naught, and you try to avoid being like that.

You feel isolated at times and are caught between a feeling like you are connected to something bigger, yet it seems just beyond you. Almost like at times you have a glimps of total understanding or clarity, only for it to be fleeting. You feel that there is something extrodinary just veiled from your sight.
It is this that drives your search for meaning.
But there are not that many people you feel you can relate this too.

That is why you search the internet, and came to find ATS.
Mhmmmm you got most of this correct. Except the ornaments of my grandma and the fact that is was "HER" that passed away. But very nice!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

But, she was your parent, too you.

Becareful when you go looking for answers in realms you think you are familiar with.
Look inside yourself. The help you need is in there.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

But, she was your parent, too you.

Becareful when you go looking for answers in realms you think you are familiar with.
Look inside yourself. The help you need is in there.

True, but she never died. Oh and mhmmm which realm? The Banishment realm, the Valley Of Shadows, mhmmmm or Nelcropian Necra? Yeah, been to many dangerous realms... your gonna have to be specific X_X
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

link   

Hi Rishiana,

I'm not psychic, but I don't mind guessing games.
Anyway your an anonymous friend, so I'll give it a go.
Let's see...
Female, early twenties, brown hair and eyes, insightful, clever, thoughtful.
No pets, no boyfriend, introverted, observational, likes art, rock music.
Still finding your feet, slightly mistrustful, favourite colour blue, not too tall,
Dislikes pubs, stays in the background, maybe that's enough for now...
How am I doing for a non psychic?

Regards Midicon.

link   

I don't proclaim to be very pyschic but here goes.

Pulled a tarot card for you, it was the two of rods reversed. I felt sadness and some kind of trouble due to being restrained by others (more than one person). You have lost your faith about something or someone.

Conceit, aloofness, losing strength, imprudence, weak defences, losing momentum after a good start, disappointment, frustration, impatience, pride, short sighted goals, being blocked, disconnected, breakdown of negotiations, self serving, sadness, loss of faith, second thoughts, empty success, things go sour, dominated by others, fear and weakness in the face of conflict, complacency.

Start at the beginning again and meditate on what is important to you and what motivates and drives you. Look at where your passions are, and then start planning how you will achieve these goals.

I also felt the color red?

The deck I have is the Hanson and Roberts Tarot.

With me it's a hit or miss and often times miss. When I do hit, it's usually a big hit.

Lastly, I felt you are seeking answers, there is something big in your life you are questioning.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

Hi Rishiana,

I'm not psychic, but I don't mind guessing games.
Anyway your an anonymous friend, so I'll give it a go.
Let's see...
Female, early twenties, brown hair and eyes, insightful, clever, thoughtful.
No pets, no boyfriend, introverted, observational, likes art, rock music.
Still finding your feet, slightly mistrustful, favourite colour blue, not too tall,
Dislikes pubs, stays in the background, maybe that's enough for now...
How am I doing for a non psychic?

Regards Midicon.
~Jumps on and huggles~ My favorite skeptic!!!!!!! XD Glad yeh joined the fun but o_O What in the world? For a non skeptic you did pretty darn good. Yes to the first two, yes to second and third, I can be all those things, especially clever/thoughtful ^_^ Mhmmm true, true, perhaps, true to a degree I am observational, true, "VERY TRUE!!!" I love rock music ^____^ True, true, o_O very true, true..... yes.... yes.... wow..... but you did get to know a lot about me before so perhaps you cheated on some of those XD But yeah, stay and join the fun ^____^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I don't proclaim to be very pyschic but here goes.

Pulled a tarot card for you, it was the two of rods reversed. I felt sadness and some kind of trouble due to being restrained by others (more than one person). You have lost your faith about something or someone.

Conceit, aloofness, losing strength, imprudence, weak defences, losing momentum after a good start, disappointment, frustration, impatience, pride, short sighted goals, being blocked, disconnected, breakdown of negotiations, self serving, sadness, loss of faith, second thoughts, empty success, things go sour, dominated by others, fear and weakness in the face of conflict, complacency.

Start at the beginning again and meditate on what is important to you and what motivates and drives you. Look at where your passions are, and then start planning how you will achieve these goals.

I also felt the color red?

The deck I have is the Hanson and Roberts Tarot.

With me it's a hit or miss and often times miss. When I do hit, it's usually a big hit.

Lastly, I felt you are seeking answers, there is something big in your life you are questioning.

For using Tarot Cards your talented and almost hit me on the nail except for one thing. Though my defenses might seem weak, I'm always on guard. If I sense something you'll see my attitude change in a heart beat ^___^ Thanks for joining. Feel free to stick around and chat!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

O Gee, I have never had Tarot reading... Can you do one for me aswell?

Thanks even if you can't

Anyway, I find it odd that one comes here claiming not being psychic and then pulls a card of Tarot

I guess then it is just a hobby for you.

-v

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Hmmm, I will play.

White
Twenty-eight-ish
Male
Some community college
Not from the south

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez

Hmmm, I will play.

White
Twenty-eight-ish
Male
Some community college
Not from the south
o_O Wrong, semi wrong ((I am within that range.)), wrong, "VERY" wrong. Mhmm dunno why you would think I would lie but meh. Good luck on trying >,>

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Add more information

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Forgot a punctuation mark

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I did not mean to imply that you were lying . . . only misleading for testing purposes, sorry if you felt that way. I did not read through the posts and tried playing with as little info as possible. Looks like I am not psychic . . .

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez

I did not mean to imply that you were lying . . . only misleading for testing purposes, sorry if you felt that way. I did not read through the posts and tried playing with as little info as possible. Looks like I am not psychic . . .
LOL Its fine. I was just a little put off because thats the way you made it seem like. Feel free to stay around and chat with people or me if you want ^________^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
((Be back soon people. I have to do the dishes before my mom wakes up and tries to yell at me X_x Man she has a nasty temper sometimes. But yeah, be back soon all of ya'll ^______^ I'll reply to everyone when I return, even if some of ya'll go offline.))

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Anyone want to have a go at Reading/using their Psychic ability to tell a little about me.
I don't post Much here, so Would be a good test to tell something about someone you know Nothing about.
Even my profile seems pretty empty (:
I guess there are some clues, but still.
Someone have a go (:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join