It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by jonskie

Originally posted by Rishiana
I'd like to give each of ya'll a test. This more or less to test something about myself and see if I can't get anything out of what y'all find out about me or might find out. If its righ or wrong I will let you all know. On top of that, this forum is also to chat and discuss abilities or how to help people who might have psychic abilities too. But here is my main question to all of ya'll.

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

Oh, and to the skeptics, ya'll are welcome to post but please be respectful that some here are just trying to either find their way to improve their abilties or else they are seeing if they might have some. Some might even be doing this for fun. So yes.... its mean't to be as it sounds. A fun get together forum to test and harness abilities. If you do pick up anything else though besides what I have written as my main question, please do post it ^_^ Well, I look forward to hearing from you all.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed


You are a transexual who is still in a lot of pain after the operation, you don't like to go outside the house because you are scared of what people will say, you like watching daytime television whilst eating fattening foods, you have a pet cat named fluffy, your mum & dad are respectable people within the community but not in your community as they live a very long way from you because they are ashamed of you, hows that, close?
~Laughs loudly and tries not to cuss on the site~ Omg..... no hun... I'm a female.... and yes, I don't like going outside much because of what people may think. On another note (Omg I'm still trying to stop laughing >,< ) I love eating some fattening food but I love my healthy food much more >,> Oh, and I rarely watch T.V. anymore but I'd say you were off on the daytime part. Mhmm..... lets see.... no cat. Oh, and you must be talking about my grandparents in that last part. You were close there. Nice job though. You got some things correct ^_^ Keep practicing!!!
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Wrong wording


ok, your name is Rishiana, you live in Louisiana, your mood is: Lonely and you have been a member on ATS since 11th May ?




posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
reply to post by Rishiana
 


If what you are trying to do is enhance or explore your abilities, then you need to cut your emotions out of the equation. They will only block you. I know this sounds silly but if you can learn to accept and release these emotions then you will be better off. Emotions will drain you of your energy.

We can get into more detail if you would like. U2U me.
I'm going to add you as a friend and then U2 you if thats what you wish. Oh and I know that kind of >,< Its just I couldn't let these emotions not show. So I allowed them to completely wash out of my body. Its why I feel totally drained at the moment.



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Okay, okay, I will have a real guess now:

1) You were once married but now single, you ran out on your husband because he was violent towards you

2) Your house/apartment is very clean even though you do not have many visitors, things out of place and clutter makes you nervous

3) You take pills to calm your nerves

4) You are a sweet generous person but never get close enough for anyone to notice this attribute

Well?



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by Rishiana
 


I remember an article somewhere on this forum that was about a scientific study. In the study it was hinted that people are psychic, but only to predict events of sexual interest.

This might sound strange, but it could prove an amusing test if any ensuing poster focused more on predicting whether or not they would find you attractive, and specify why. No lewd comments please. We could then compare the results of the wild-guesses to the "attractive or not" guesses. Just for amusement though. A very informal "experiment".

Again, i'm one of the so-called "skeptics", just playing here.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)


Again, i ask that people keep it sensible, if they go through with this.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)
I like your thinking for a skeptic. That and your nice ^_^ Join the thread, perhaps discuss such a thread with me in U2 and I might make it? Mhmmm..... heh... then again I'm curious what people will guess. I'll find it amusing aswell since only a few have found me attractive but none have stayed or approached me if they thought as much >,>



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21st century man
Not pretending or claiming to be a psychic, but visualised you wearing a hat, baseball cap maybe, quite bright blue red white colours as you were writing your post.?
Mhmmm you got it wrong but I do have red and white on my shirt, and something that could be taken as blue, but its not bright colors. Nice try.



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonskie

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by jonskie

Originally posted by Rishiana
I'd like to give each of ya'll a test. This more or less to test something about myself and see if I can't get anything out of what y'all find out about me or might find out. If its righ or wrong I will let you all know. On top of that, this forum is also to chat and discuss abilities or how to help people who might have psychic abilities too. But here is my main question to all of ya'll.

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

Oh, and to the skeptics, ya'll are welcome to post but please be respectful that some here are just trying to either find their way to improve their abilties or else they are seeing if they might have some. Some might even be doing this for fun. So yes.... its mean't to be as it sounds. A fun get together forum to test and harness abilities. If you do pick up anything else though besides what I have written as my main question, please do post it ^_^ Well, I look forward to hearing from you all.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed


You are a transexual who is still in a lot of pain after the operation, you don't like to go outside the house because you are scared of what people will say, you like watching daytime television whilst eating fattening foods, you have a pet cat named fluffy, your mum & dad are respectable people within the community but not in your community as they live a very long way from you because they are ashamed of you, hows that, close?
~Laughs loudly and tries not to cuss on the site~ Omg..... no hun... I'm a female.... and yes, I don't like going outside much because of what people may think. On another note (Omg I'm still trying to stop laughing >,< ) I love eating some fattening food but I love my healthy food much more >,> Oh, and I rarely watch T.V. anymore but I'd say you were off on the daytime part. Mhmm..... lets see.... no cat. Oh, and you must be talking about my grandparents in that last part. You were close there. Nice job though. You got some things correct ^_^ Keep practicing!!!
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Wrong wording


ok, your name is Rishiana, you live in Louisiana, your mood is: Lonely and you have been a member on ATS since 11th May ?
Mhmmmm should I wack you for reading stuff or should I just tell you to try again later? XD Either way, you yourself know you knew nothing but what you saw.



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonskie
Okay, okay, I will have a real guess now:

1) You were once married but now single, you ran out on your husband because he was violent towards you

2) Your house/apartment is very clean even though you do not have many visitors, things out of place and clutter makes you nervous

3) You take pills to calm your nerves

4) You are a sweet generous person but never get close enough for anyone to notice this attribute

Well?
Mhmmm first question pertained to my mother >,> Second question possibly pertained to my mom but I think you got it right on me. I'm nervous of clutter because of my grandparents >,< Mhmmm.... I do, I do, but I quit taking them >,< Correct.. I tend to like to keep my distance from people. Nice going!!!!!!!!



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


You wear large framed glasees and your hair is frizzy. You live in the "country".
You have a cat. You like to eat cereal for breakfast?




posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Rishiana
 


You wear large framed glasees and your hair is frizzy. You live in the "country".
You have a cat. You like to eat cereal for breakfast?

I do admit I wear glasses. Mhmmm your talking about my mother. Nope.... and my mom used to have a cat. Nope... bleh, dislike cereal.



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
dammit

lol



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
dammit

lol

XD You got my mom pretty much right if thats any consolation >,> Keep practicing k?



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by jonskie
Okay, okay, I will have a real guess now:

1) You were once married but now single, you ran out on your husband because he was violent towards you

2) Your house/apartment is very clean even though you do not have many visitors, things out of place and clutter makes you nervous

3) You take pills to calm your nerves

4) You are a sweet generous person but never get close enough for anyone to notice this attribute

Well?
Mhmmm first question pertained to my mother >,> Second question possibly pertained to my mom but I think you got it right on me. I'm nervous of clutter because of my grandparents >,< Mhmmm.... I do, I do, but I quit taking them >,< Correct.. I tend to like to keep my distance from people. Nice going!!!!!!!!


Hi, you talk about your mum a lot, I think you really loved her or really hated her, I think loved her?, I don't wish to sound insensitive but I think she sadly passed away recently?



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonskie

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by jonskie
Okay, okay, I will have a real guess now:

1) You were once married but now single, you ran out on your husband because he was violent towards you

2) Your house/apartment is very clean even though you do not have many visitors, things out of place and clutter makes you nervous

3) You take pills to calm your nerves

4) You are a sweet generous person but never get close enough for anyone to notice this attribute

Well?
Mhmmm first question pertained to my mother >,> Second question possibly pertained to my mom but I think you got it right on me. I'm nervous of clutter because of my grandparents >,< Mhmmm.... I do, I do, but I quit taking them >,< Correct.. I tend to like to keep my distance from people. Nice going!!!!!!!!


Hi, you talk about your mum a lot, I think you really loved her or really hated her, I think loved her?, I don't wish to sound insensitive but I think she sadly passed away recently?
I do love my mother ^_^ Even if she does drive me insane >,> Oh and no.... no one passed away that was close to me recently.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Wrong information



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


While I don't think that psychic capabilities in human works like this - with intentional attempt, but it requires rather a spontaneous and effortless moment (as is with my own experiences) - I give you a try out of curiousity:

I "feel" confusion. This confusion may be because you are not certain about yourself, and because the world you perceive around you appears to be insane. You have had some very disturbing experiences during your life and you've done utmost act to reach peace within and without.

The problem is that you seem to be a strange mixture of introverted / extraverted attitude with intuitional twist. Hence you drift between your inner worlds and external world of matter and other people. I guess you are somewhat kind person, slow to anger but perhaps persistent in anger, if annoyed past your limits.

I do not describe your physical characteristics, as they are not likely within the boundaries of extrasensory perception.

-v



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


I Get the feeling you come from a Wide gene pool. Perhaps Family members from different continents even not just a varietyof countries.
When you were younger You felt different, Because of your uniqueness, I imagine you were bullied, I would also add that things were not always "good" with your close family members, Perhaps your parents split early in your life?
You've tried many things to find yoursef, but even to this day, I get the feeling you are unsue of who you really are, and what you want.
And although you are relatively successful with what you do, Your broad range of interests keep you from excelling in any one subject.

I could go on, But thats what I feel Intially, Let me know how accuarate this is, and I'll have another go (:

S&F for Interesting thread.



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by Rishiana
 


While I don't think that psychic capabilities in human works like this - with intentional attempt, but it requires rather a spontaneous and effortless moment (as is with my own experiences) - I give you a try out of curiousity:

I "feel" confusion. This confusion may be because you are not certain about yourself, and because the world you perceive around you appears to be insane. You have had some very disturbing experiences during your life and you've done utmost act to reach peace within and without.

The problem is that you seem to be a strange mixture of introverted / extraverted attitude with intuitional twist. Hence you drift between your inner worlds and external world of matter and other people. I guess you are somewhat kind person, slow to anger but perhaps persistent in anger, if annoyed past your limits.

I do not describe your physical characteristics, as they are not likely within the boundaries of extrasensory perception.
our
-v
I was hoping you'd pop in ^_______^ Thanks for doing so. By the way, your pretty much correct on everything really. I'm always constantly angry in a way. I am slow to anger but once angered..... X_x Mhmmm... especially when I'm annoyed past my limits. I am kind... to a point I guess you could say but I've been trying to work on that recently. Your absolutely correct on the first part. U2 me if you wish to go deeper on that part. I've been waiting for someone to pick up on that for awhile now >,> Mhmmm.... but otherwise.... "GREAT JOB!!!" Oh, and stick around in the thread ^_^ Chat with people and enjoy yourself.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Grammar corrections



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
reply to post by Rishiana
 


I Get the feeling you come from a Wide gene pool. Perhaps Family members from different continents even not just a varietyof countries.
When you were younger You felt different, Because of your uniqueness, I imagine you were bullied, I would also add that things were not always "good" with your close family members, Perhaps your parents split early in your life?
You've tried many things to find yoursef, but even to this day, I get the feeling you are unsue of who you really are, and what you want.
And although you are relatively successful with what you do, Your broad range of interests keep you from excelling in any one subject.

I could go on, But thats what I feel Intially, Let me know how accuarate this is, and I'll have another go (:

S&F for Interesting thread.
o_O Absolutely correct on everything I have goosebumps on my skin. Mhmmm.... you perk my interest. Feel free to stick around and oh, thanks ^_^ Glad this thread is interesting.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Forgot a period XD



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Your first name starts with the letter K ?

Your last name starts with the letter A?



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Thanks as well! I was just lucky to spot your thread.

Previously I was kinda huge skeptic about psychic capabilities - but recent events in few past years have kinda convinced me that there is something quite curious beyond the visible. Hence I have put quite a lot effort to find out, and I have to say - without any pride - that I've had some success.

Everyone has psychic capalities, most people just don't believe it and it hinders their capabilities. It is unfortunate though, that it is very difficult to say how these things operate, perhaps through collective consciousness and might be something bit a like to radio- and other waves, that go past objects and are invisible. And sometimes they even transcent time and space.

Recently I read Jarl Fahler's Parapsychology, which is a journal of statistical experiments done in Finland, US and Canada (in universities, actually). Fahler was conducting experiments with some high profile parapsychologist (like Prof. J.B Rhine and Remi Cadoret) in the field of ESP and PK. In this report, he list statistically meaningful success in ESP, especially when the participants were hypnotized. To me, this tells that ESP benefits from somekind of unconscious state, where the external stimulis are minimized...

Fahler goes on explaining also what qualities in person's character tend to generate more succesful ESP. While generalizing - he admits - important characteristics are 1) Trust on capability and existence of ESP 2) Outwardly orientated personality (Extraverted, intuitional) and 3) self-confidence.

Well, I might go too lengthy in details (considering even to begin a thread about these issues), so I perhaps take a rest now. If you feel like sharing your experiences or need help of anykind, feel free to contact through personal messages.

-v
edit on 10-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Your first name starts with the letter K ?

Your last name starts with the letter A?
Good try but nope >,> Surprised you tried a tough subject like that. Mhmmm.... lemme try you now ^_________^ Hmmm......Your wearing something warm and fuzzy.... your bored, and you really wish to learn these abilties to help those around you. Was I right or not? This ought to be fun for me XD



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join